DEEP INSIDE DALTON: Converting the Jock-Next-Door into a Chempig

rawrawraw76

did i miss something? was there a picture of Brian - Tom's partner? now that we've got images for the rest of the cast, you can't expect my imagination to fill in that blank 3r76! LOL! you are spoiling us you know, we will be ruined for lesser authors. ;-)

Love the pics of the character's it helps to remember who is who when you're reading a story that is serialized over time. Especially when they are as hot looking as the ones you posted.

Guest aussiebttmguy

Damn where do I find Tristan. I love that dirty, tatted up fucker with that immense uncut cock. Mmmmmm... have him seduce me with some smoke and then breed me for hours with multiple loads of his seeping into me.

I don't get why people post half a story on these sites. seriously write the story then post

I completely agree with this I am so sick and tired of reading really awesome fiction and then having it suddenly just end without finishing

I completely agree with this I am so sick and tired of reading really awesome fiction and then having it suddenly just end without finishing

To Sam_puppy and Npguy: don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

None of us get paid to write this. We all have lives that can get busy or complex. (Often times, we have to do extensive field research for these stories...) Sometimes we write ourselves into a corner, and need to abandon the storyline. if you want a complete, edited and proofread story before all the chapters are posted, well, you will need to be very very very patient.

There are a lot of stories I wish would have continued, but for whatever reason, the author has moved on, either to other stories or other things. I am just thankful my favorite authors have shared a some of their fantasies and hope every day that they come back written something new to share. From my own perspective, complaining is the best way extinguish what little motivation I have to write after a long day.

Before you complain again, try writing one yourself.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 9

To Sam_puppy and Npguy: don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

None of us get paid to write this. We all have lives that can get busy or complex. (Often times, we have to do extensive field research for these stories...) Sometimes we write ourselves into a corner, and need to abandon the storyline. if you want a complete, edited and proofread story before all the chapters are posted, well, you will need to be very very very patient.

There are a lot of stories I wish would have continued, but for whatever reason, the author has moved on, either to other stories or other things. I am just thankful my favorite authors have shared a some of their fantasies and hope every day that they come back written something new to share. From my own perspective, complaining is the best way extinguish what little motivation I have to write after a long day.

Before you complain again, try writing one yourself.

amen I always think to myself WTF when someone posts a demand. this is not daytime tv where you know your goign to get a new show the next day these writers are doing this free of charge and likely have lives other than writing and posting on here so to post demands if plain rude.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1