DEEP INSIDE DALTON: Converting the Jock-Next-Door into a Chempig

rawrawraw76

Fucking hot! I can just imagine his stadning there with his hard cock in his speedos and ass clinched tight, conflicted about what he wants all the while yearning for that cock inside him, filling his hunger deep with their raw cocks! Can't wait for more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

you made it worth the wait my twisted friend - love the increasingly nasty direction this is moving in. you combine the filthiest erotic content with skilled story telling to produce breeding-zone fiction in a class all its own. i'm addicted.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As I lay here smoking a fully loaded bowl and playing with my cock The temptation is to aggressively demand the next chapter.

With a story this amazing it would be an understandable error to make.

instead of doing so I will only ask that you take all the time you need to maintain the quality and hotness of this story.

Thanks in advance for all your efforts on our behalf.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hot and Hot again!!  Although, I would have had the new pig whore beg Tristan to have the dudes not leave and feed him at least one load of their cum....  before they had to go back home...

Anyway, keep it up and great work, you got me to shoot twice reading this...

And to all the whiny boi's out there that are bitching for more, well why don't you post your own version of how you would like to see the next section progress???  Or maybe, one of the other characters that are currently not in play (or give a good story about their other activities...)..  Fan Fiction can be very good, too...  Either that or come here and suck my cock so that you have something to keep you quite!!  :naughty:

Keep iT up!!

• Like 1