How many of you out there have a chub fetish?

Are you a chub/cub? Have you ever fucked or been fucked by a chub? Is anybody into erotic weight gain? For those of you who are, what is your favourite part?

I myself am 270lbs (19stone) and only an 18 year old... I guess that would make me a cub then. would like to hear back from you all :)

As a member of the gainer/encourager community for over thirty years, I've seen it ALL! The thing to bare in mind is that there are 100's of variations to this fetish, and not just gaining and not just encouraging. I have been searching for that perfect encourager all these years, and he has been elusive. I did have an encourager top boyfriend for a while who took me up to 300+ pounds. What a ride!

I am a chaser and I only have sex with chubby men or women. I am more gay than Bi is how I describe my sexual orientation. One thing for sure, I like them big. I am a strict top. I am very attracted to nice soft bellies with deep naval. Have a thing for heart shaped big butt. Skinny men don't do anything for me. I would not call it a fetish to like chubby built, I think it is a preference.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Love chubs, especially being fucked by dominant ones. My weight can vary at times but when I was at my heaviest I loved being chased and fucked by guys who were into chubs, loved the dirty talk and especially having my fat ass spanked.

As a member of the gainer/encourager community for over thirty years, I've seen it ALL! The thing to bare in mind is that there are 100's of variations to this fetish, and not just gaining and not just encouraging. I have been searching for that perfect encourager all these years, and he has been elusive. I did have an encourager top boyfriend for a while who took me up to 300+ pounds. What a ride!

I don't have anything against gainer, encourage, feeders, I don't think that's what this thread is about. I love bears. I love bears with bellys or daddies and older guys with a little belly. The first time I had sex with a chub was with a guy who was probably 270LB-300LB. I don't know his exact weight but he was a big guy. Very sweet, affectionate, bearded, damn good kisser. And a top. He fucked me on the ground several times and it was incredible. I loved feeling his dick and weight fucking me. I like it when bears or bigger guys use their weight to fuck it's incredibly hot.

I saw him on and off. I felt a little strange though. I don't ever call a guy ugly, fat, or anything insulting. I don't view people that way. I just know there are some guys out there that don't do it for me but know that for others it's what they want. But he was the heaviest guy I've ever been with. I met someone through a friend who was around my age, poz, cute black twink boy. He was a total cumslut like me, a techno geek, and we had fun. We even both played with a guy once (unfortunately safe top) but it was fun servicing a cock side by side. I told him about my chub bear guy wondering if he'd be into him too and he was. The chub bear guy was too and wanted to fuck us both. I felt kind of stupid for even having doubts like "Should I really be into a guy that's this large?". I like what I like and if I like someone that's a bear, chub, leather, or whatever then fuck what others think. It's who or what I like that matters. And if they like me back. I don't see the chub bear guy anymore because last time we fucked he was more than willing to fuck and breed me which I loved. But he wouldn't let me fuck him without a condom because he's neg. And he wouldn't let me cum inside the condom too. Kind of pissed me off that he could fuck me bare but I couldn't with him. But he's neg so it's understandable.

But I've been playing with bears and chubs lately fucking and getting fucked by them I love it. I think it's more the person and the personality that gets me going. Of course, furry, hairy ass, a little facial hair and belly definitely makes me hard. So maybe I do have a little bit of a chub fetish.

I feel much the same. Years ago I shunned the Chub/Bear community. I "liked" boys... I have opened my eyes, thankfully and embrace EVERYONE I have had some of my HOTTEST sessions with Chubs/Bears. I think that for the most part, they are comfortable with who they are and thus have less inhibitions and hangups.

I don't have anything against gainer, encourage, feeders, I don't think that's what this thread is about. I love bears. I love bears with bellys or daddies and older guys with a little belly. The first time I had sex with a chub was with a guy who was probably 270LB-300LB. I don't know his exact weight but he was a big guy. Very sweet, affectionate, bearded, damn good kisser. And a top. He fucked me on the ground several times and it was incredible. I loved feeling his dick and weight fucking me. I like it when bears or bigger guys use their weight to fuck it's incredibly hot.

I saw him on and off. I felt a little strange though. I don't ever call a guy ugly, fat, or anything insulting. I don't view people that way. I just know there are some guys out there that don't do it for me but know that for others it's what they want. But he was the heaviest guy I've ever been with. I met someone through a friend who was around my age, poz, cute black twink boy. He was a total cumslut like me, a techno geek, and we had fun. We even both played with a guy once (unfortunately safe top) but it was fun servicing a cock side by side. I told him about my chub bear guy wondering if he'd be into him too and he was. The chub bear guy was too and wanted to fuck us both. I felt kind of stupid for even having doubts like "Should I really be into a guy that's this large?". I like what I like and if I like someone that's a bear, chub, leather, or whatever then fuck what others think. It's who or what I like that matters. And if they like me back. I don't see the chub bear guy anymore because last time we fucked he was more than willing to fuck and breed me which I loved. But he wouldn't let me fuck him without a condom because he's neg. And he wouldn't let me cum inside the condom too. Kind of pissed me off that he could fuck me bare but I couldn't with him. But he's neg so it's understandable.

But I've been playing with bears and chubs lately fucking and getting fucked by them I love it. I think it's more the person and the personality that gets me going. Of course, furry, hairy ass, a little facial hair and belly definitely makes me hard. So maybe I do have a little bit of a chub fetish.

• 3 years later...