Everybody has a chubby bear fetish. I'd have really vivid day dreams of sucking a chubby's cock and dreams of being topped by a silverdaddy while leaning on me for days until my first NSA encounter with a top. Who happened to be a chubby trucker bear lol. I also like musclebear tops. Bears are the best fucks. I feel bad for those who chase but have no luck. 

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Would love to find more guys that like chubby guys? I'm a masculine guy, 6ft, former college athlete, got fat, now I swim 6 days a week, losing weight, so muscular with a belly. The weight loss is great but doesn't do much for the look of the belly. I love to suck cock, balls, taint, a clean butthole. And I really love a guy playing / enjoying my big round ass - large bubble butt. Fingering it, Grabbing it, Eating it(not nec) and get fucked and seeded - open to other stuff. No scat or blood, some pain is good. I'm in Santa Rosa and will travel around Sonoma County. Occ in the City. Always Horny / Always ready - mostly daytime. Partnered. 

Ellis.jpg

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I'm not a chub but fuck almighty do I love beefy and chubby guys! Love to fuck em and get fucked by em...don't care which. Quite a few of the guys who go to my guy are chubby teen and 20-something guys...quite a few look like they play football or used to. Got a pretty regular fuck bud who's chubby (pic of him here) who just can't get enough sexually...he's constantly wanting to fuck or get fucked and gets it from plenty of guys and has no shame talking about it. He has no body issues at all and proudly shows off his body every chance he gets.

tumblr_olsk28HhlQ1v2gl0go4_1280.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2014 at 12:06 AM, bellylvr said:

I am a chaser and I only have sex with chubby men or women. I am more gay than Bi is how I describe my sexual orientation. One thing for sure, I like them big. I am a strict top. I am very attracted to nice soft bellies with deep naval. Have a thing for heart shaped big butt. Skinny men don't do anything for me. I would not call it a fetish to like chubby built, I think it is a preference.

that is my kind of guy ? 

• 4 months later...