Longest rimjob youve given or received?

Fickloch

My experience with rimming was introducing my oral mentor to it.  My first blowjob experience was with a guy in his early sixties who was my regular feeder for about 6 months or so.  At one point, while licking his scrotum, I fingered his ass then began rimming him.  The longest I can remember rimming him was probably about 10 minutes or so.  It was also the reason I eventually stopped meeting him.  He got to where he wanted me to rim him more than suck him. 

Edited by Jamie85

• 4 weeks later...

I have no idea how long it lasted but it felt like an all day affair. I started getting ready for my occasional trip to the tearoom theater in the tenderloin, I would usually be riding high on a thick slam of tina and this time was no different, I spent quite a few hours overnight playing in the bathroom getting ready, multiple enemas, shaving all my pubic hair till I was baby smooth, I was going to be ready for anything and everything that I could find, I got there shortly after it opened in the morning and planned to stay until it closed at 12 or 1 am.

I always loved the dark wide open anything goes atmosphere. I walked through the curtains and stood for a minute to let my eyes get used to the dark theater, besides the sound of the movie playing there was always various heavy breathing or grunts from around the theater that was always a rush. I noticed some open seats a couple rows down on the left and sat myself in the middle of the row and immediately undid my pants and zipper to start my day of raw lust and let anyone looking know I was there to play, almost instantly I feel my new friend hovering and then sit next to me with lust in his eyes he grabs my cock and slides his hand between my legs and fingers my smooth ass cheeks and wastes no time jumping down in front of me, pulling my pants to the floor and spreading my legs wide and tells me how much he loves eating ass, I am burning with raw lust and cant wait to have my freshly prepped smooth cunt eaten. My analingus master was a dream cum true, as I lay low in that seat with my ass hanging over the edge and my legs in the air or being shoved back against me as he buried his tongue and thrust in and out with the occasional trip up to my belly to lick up my ever growing puddle of precum and tongue fuck my seed into my hole and telling me how good I tasted and that he loved the way he could see on my face that I was loving his raw pleasure, I was melting right there for what seemed like hours from his intense dedication to tongue fuck me until I felt myself spill my puddle of cum in a few gentle spurts on my smooth belly which he gladly licked up before he got up and promising to be right back, walked away.

Sorry for the long post but that was the most intensely pleasurable oral sex I have ever had, he rocked my world and left me laying there glowing and spent, I don't know how much longer it was before I came around and sat up.

I want him right now! 

I was over a friends house that I partied with.  We were a couple of hours in of sucking, fingering and toying each other when one of his many twink boy toys knocked at the door.  Introductions were made and more clouds were blown.  My friend fell into the "I need to find more" mode and left me and the twink to our own devices.  I laid down and let the twink sit on my face where I proceeded to eat his smooth, pink delicious hole for hours.  I would switch between sticking my tongue as deep as it would go and probing my fingers in for a taste of his ass juice.  I was a rimming pig in heaven.  It is one of my favorite memories that I can jack off to when I want to shoot a big load to eat.   

• Upvote 1

I was over a friends house that I partied with.  We were a couple of hours in of sucking, fingering and toying each other when one of his many twink boy toys knocked at the door.  Introductions were made and more clouds were blown.  My friend fell into the "I need to find more" mode and left me and the twink to our own devices.  I laid down and let the twink sit on my face where I proceeded to eat his smooth, pink delicious hole for hours.  I would switch between sticking my tongue as deep as it would go and probing my fingers in for a taste of his ass juice.  I was a rimming pig in heaven.  It is one of my favorite memories that I can jack off to when I want to shoot a big load to eat.   

Hot time in a hot ass... heavenly.

i rimmed this 68 year old croatian guy for probably 4 hours straight once. he didnt speak much english but he moaned non-stop..

i've also rimmed a couple of other older guys for extended periods of time.

Edited by jj10

I'm a bottom, but I really enjoy rimming hole.  Whenever I'm sucking a guys cock , Ill also suck his ball sack (which i have a fetish for too) and work my way to his ass hole and start rimming him.  Lots of top guys don't like it and will push me away and cuss me out, but I always try.  When they don't push me away or resist, i go to work with my tongue and get into it.   At this point they let me continue and I make them real hard and horny as I eat their hole good and deep.  They fuck me real good when I'm done, which I love even more.  The longest I ever rimmed a guys hole was pretty much all night  at a BB party when this guy let me rim him at the beginning of the party.  I laid on my back and he was sitting on my face.  He held my legs open and got off watching guys breed my hole all night as i worked his hole with my tongue.  We did that all night and it was hot!  

The longest time I had my hole rimmed was at a bathhouse one weekend.  I went in after the bars closed on a Friday night expecting to get fucked a couple of times and go home.  I saw a hot black guy and followed him to his room.  I must have looked tweaked cause he asked me if I had been partying.  I told him I had been rolling and parTying all night.  He smiled and took off my towel, pulled out handcuffs from his bag, cuffed me, put a hood on me, then pushed me onto his bed on my back.  He raised my legs and fingered my hole then said "this is the only drug I need". With that he stuck his tongue in my hole and rimmed me.  This went on for hours.  He had my hole fully dilated and kept saying how good I tasted and how he could see deep into my pink hole.  The only time he stopped making love to my hole was when they called his room number and he went out to renew his room.  As soon as he returned his tongue was immediately back inside my hole.  This of course made me real horny and I begged him and begged him to fuck me or at least uncuff me so I could play with my dick. He completely ignored me as if I wasn't there, He just focused on my hole and his tongue, pushing me around sometimes to get a different angle. Finally his cell phone rang and he  uncuffed me and left.  I got off the bed and slipped in a pool of his cum.  He had been jerking off all the time, but never once fucked me or let me cum.  I was so horny I climbed into a public sling and let any guy who wanted fuck me.  They all commented on how wide open my hole was, I was surprised no one tried to fist me.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Never really timed it, either giving or receiving, but I do know that burying my face in a plump, round, smooth ass and making out with that tight, puckering hole is never something I'd want to restrict with a time limit. Especially if it has a few fresh cumloads dripping from it!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Just depends on the situation/guy for me.  I generally do rim any ass that I'm going to fuck (a few exceptions where I haven't due to not knowing whether he had cleaned out or something) and I like to take a few hits of poppers while I do it.  Most of the time when I have anonymous encounters, I just get a taste and get it wet, maybe 2-5 minutes, then move on to fucking.  With someone I've been with before, I tend to go longer.  I hosted a 4-way last month with a bottom twink that I've fucked a few times, and while we were waiting for the other two tops to show up I was eating him out the entire time, probably a good 15-20 minutes.  That's probably the longest though, 20 minutes or so. 

I'm intrigued by those of you who have stated that you've rimmed or been rimmed for over an hour.  I mean, I enjoy doing it...but it seems like one or both would get tired (either from being in a position or doing the actual tongue work) after awhile.  Poppers keep me going for awhile, but does it take the harder drugs for the long sessions?

I don't get rimmed very often but if a skilled guy does it then it feels amazing. And if he can keep that up for more than 10 minutes he can do whatever he likes after that! I can imagine though that 'tongue fatigue' sets in after some time. Same feeling as when your jaws start to ache getting your face fucked by a big one.