"You clean ???" after the fact

muscmtl

Seems this is happening more and more.

At sauna last night, this muscle guy ignored me (used to it). He found some drugs and an hour later he was high, ass up in the bed. I went it and he let me slide it in (suddenly his "too-hot-for-you" ego had left the room) . I fucked him, then flipped him over and we we kissed (only way to seed, mouth opened, saliva drooling, no time to breath, eves locked and wide open), he even kissed back wiht interets, then I seeded him.

I`m about to step out and he grabs my wrist and says in panick "you clean ? right ?"

Of course, no worry I said, fuckin pleased with myself.

I'll never lie before the fact. but after, HELL YES

How about you guys

Steve

Only point I will mention is that (in some jurisdictions) you could in theory be prosecuted for not telling him in advance. (My understanding is that some jurisdictions will go after you even if the discussion had taken place.). Not sure about the laws in Montreal. Of course, considering the circumstances (sounds like he was taking multiple loads and most likely this wasn't his first time), if he could ID you there could be legal ramifications.

When I tested positive some years ago, it was not possible to identify who had infected me let alone all my sexual partners. I wasn't "looking" for the bug but I wasn't really avoiding it either.

I caught one of the curable bacterial STIs last month and of all the guys I notified to get checked (of the ones I had contact info for), the only one who got angry/freaked out was the one who had BB'ed me without talking about it first at the bathhouse. I thought that it was hilarious that he, out of all the guys, would be offended and rude to me about it, since he knew he was using me AT THE BATHHOUSE, and that if he fucked me bb without asking then obviously other guys were too. but same idea-- guys always seem to assume that if you're bb'ing with them, your serostatus/sti status must be the same as theirs, even though they haven't asked.

when I was cruising the Bath house scene, I used to ask that to everyone. In hindsight that was really dumb. I mean you might be clean when you went in but, maybe not after meeting mister wrong 20 minutes before I met you. Also, I get a kick out if people saying, "just the tip" or " don't shoot in me" you're not serious!!!! I guess people really don't understand about precum. I love the baths but I understand the risks. If you don't want to be truthful maybe you shouldn't have casual anon sex.

It's hot when we give in to biology and fuck first, ask questions later. As a top, I love it when a bottom in a bathhouse or a glory hole place offers his hole without asking about my status. When I was still willing to put on a condom, it was hot have condoms out in view, to watch the bottom wrestle with the decision to speak up or not, and then for him to give me tacit permission to go in bare.

I adhere religiously to PrEP, so I know I'm not putting the guys I fuck at risk of getting HIV. Though I also get tested for other STDs every three months, I might fuck 5 to 10 guys in that space of time. Most of them will be new and/or anonymous partners, so there is a bit of risk there.

I love Poz men and I take offense when "clean" is used in a Poz-phobic sense. If that's what's going on, it's always fair game for me to answer "yes, I'm clean", even if I'm breeding my third hole of the weekend. If it's someone sincere, I'll explain about PrEP and disclose my level of sexual activity.

After sex, it's too late for the bottom to change anything, so I don't feel the need to get into a discussion. On one hand, I get off on watching the bottom's initial eagerness turn to apprehension. Biology is powerful enough to make us do things we think we shouldn't. On the other hand, I also wonder how anyone can second-guess a primal sexual encounter that we both needed and enjoyed.

I believe "clean" derives from "clean bill of health", in other words, you had no infections at the last test, and no apparent symptoms since, which is all anyone can say. It's a lazy crazy shorthand, in the same meaningless way as "I'm neg and only bb with other neg guys". My own response to "you are neg, right?" is, "well I was at my last test" which is scrupulously honest and in my experience tends to be sufficient amid the haze of lust.

I'm clean - Absolutely. I showered, Clean out my rectum and sigmoid colon nice and deep. I'm fine after my last test (Insert Date) - but since I have taken loads tonight, my hole is nice and sloppy. GROW UP GUYS - Said it once, say it again "If you play raw you pay later". I've had Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Chlamydia quite a few times - A Few shots in the ass and some pills and your fine. The Big One know as HIV - Been that way since 2007. So Yes, I am clean :-) We are at the baths or having anon public sex because we want to get off - GROW UP - take it like a man!

A guy fucked me raw in the steam room in the bath house last week and then afterwards, asked me in the shower whether I was neg? Really, you are asking now?? I told him poz to which he then asked me what his risks were... Dude! Afterwards is not the time to be asking - that question was relevant about 15 minutes earlier.