My Boyfriend's Poz Support Group Buddy

• 2 months later...
On 9/6/2016 at 3:17 PM, melbare said:

I think Shawn should bring over some of his un-medicated patients / friends to share their seed and as some positive re-inforcement.  So hot to have an older active guy being recognised for his sexiness.

That's a hot idea! Getting some veiny toxic poz studs to breed and charge him up ... convert him and don't give him the option to stay neg at all. Take the decision away from them and infect him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/23/2016 at 8:22 PM, RBinWeHo said:

That's a hot idea! Getting some veiny toxic poz studs to breed and charge him up ... convert him and don't give him the option to stay neg at all. Take the decision away from them and infect him.

I would be willing if I was in your area to do you both make you watch me knock up your boyfriend before I turn and bend you over for the second load. The second load always takes longer so I can pile drive that boy hole turning it into a toxic cum dump as your boyfriend watches and lets the reality of what just happen to him sink in.

IMG_0005.JPG

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

After Shawn shared his toxic load, Rik left the PEP pills on the bedstand - the three that were soaked in Rik’s cum and the other three. Rik got cleaned up, and then the Brad and Justin tended to adult responsibilities around the apartment … there was stuff that had to get done, so they did it.

When it was bedtime and the three studs were climbing in bed, Justin noticed the PEP pills were still on the bedstand. “Rik, don’t forget to take your meds. Your PEP window is closing fast.”

Brad said, “You’re not going to take them, are you?”

Rik pulled them close and said, “It doesn’t make sense for me to fight something I really want. I want your infection more than anything on this earth. Brad, please stop your meds, like Justin did. Both you guys can let your viral load climb to toxic levels. I want to seroconvert from your poz cum. Will you guys do that for me?”

Brad looked at Rik and said, “I’ve secretly always wanted to poz you. From the moment we got together, I wanted to share my DNA with you and convert you. I only took meds to be undetectable because you were neg. I didn’t think you would be ok with me getting a biohazard tattoo, and that’s only reason why I don’t.”

Justin said, “Brad’s no lying. He told me many times after our support group meeting that he fantasized all the time about sharing his infection with you, but didn’t want to lose you.”

Rik said, “It’s settled then. If Shawn’s load converts me, that’s fine. But I want you guys to breed me as much as you can until I do convert. I want your disease.”

Brad’s cock was rock hard hearing this from his boyfriend. He said, “Then we have work to get done. Get on your back and let me in.”  While Brad was working his cock inside Rik’s battered hole, Justin was lying alongside the boys, making out with Rik.

Justin tweaked Rik’s nips and said, “Once you convert you need to get your nipples pierced. Deal?” Rik could just nod his head in agreement.

Justin continued, “You need a tattoo as well to celebrate your big decision too.”

Brad said, “He has to earn his biohazard, let’s not jump the gun.”

Justin said, “Rik is such a fucking pervert, he got off when we wrote “Neg4Poz” “Cum Slut” and “Poz Me” in magic marker on his back. My vote is he gets a tattoo on his back saying “Poz Loads” and then have an arrow point down to his asshole.”

Brad said, “Fuck … you’re going to make me cum!”

Rik said, “Come on, stud. Breed your poz cum into me!”

It was then that Brad shot the first poz load into his boyfriend that was meant to actually transmit his virus. As his load boiled in his nuts and started to inject Rik, there was no feeling of concern about Rik’s future. The goal of this orgasm was to spread his disease to his boyfriend. He thrust his hips against Rik’s hole like never before. He was fucking him with new purpose. Justin shared that same purpose, and he was next to fuck Rik that night.

Seroconversion couldn’t come fast enough for these three boyfriends.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 3

• 3 years later...