Fucked and bred both for the first time

This is a true story.

This was in the late 70's.........I always knew I liked guys since a young age (10 to 11, I think) and I had even played with my parents dildo that I found buried in one of their drawers. After school I'd wait on my siblings to disappear to their friends' houses and I'd grab the dildo and ease it gently in my ass and fuck myself to a wonderful orgasm. My friends and I would sometimes go streaking in the neighborhood late at night, and while we never did anything to each other, or even watch each other jerkoff, I knew I wanted to but didn't have the courage to act upon it.

Flash forward a few years. At this point I lived outside of Gainesville, Florida. I had an average body and cock...no John Holmes here. Like every other teenage boy, I was in an almost constant state of arousal. At I was not old enough to find a real job, I found one working on a farm where the owners needed another hand during the summer season. To my delight they had a son, Paul, who was friendly, blond with a smile that made my dick twitch. After working together a few days we became pretty good friends and were comfortable with one another. I ended being almost an adopted son to the family and I usually stayed at their far most weekdays. As time progressed Paul and I began talking about sex. Eventually our discussion moved onto truth or dare. On one particularly hot day, we had both removed our shirts and were sweating profusely. This day, after what seemed like a hundred or more rounds, we both admitted that we would engage in a sex act with a another male. I also admitted that I had used a dildo on myself. Paul showed me through his dungarees what looked to be a five inch rod of steel. As we worked our hormones fueled the conversation and, combined with the fact that we were both shirtless, we both ended-up taking long stares at each other's smooth body. At one point the two of us went to take a piss, and unbidden, I reached over and took ahold of Paul's his dick. He later told me he stayed hard the rest of the day. Admittedly, mine did as well.

That night his parents asked if I wanted to stay over as they were going to take a few head of cattle to the market. The thought of getting to sleep in the same room with Paul, perhaps even the same bed? I all but blew my load on the spot. I called my father, got his permission and as simple as that I was going to stay the night. And sure enough, when you put two sexually maturing young males get together, especially when they've admitted to being interested in male-to-male sex? They get it on.

Since Paul and I were the same size I was able to shower before dinner and he gave me underwear, socks, a t-shirt and jeans to wear. My dick at this point would almost not stop leaking precum, especially as I thought about wearing his underwear. After we ate dinner, Paul and I went to check on some of the cattle, or at least that was what he told his parents. Of course he had other ideas.

Although we went to the corral were the cattle were confined, Paul led me to an old tobacco barn into which I had not ventured. Once inside the barn Paul suggested we climb into the hay loft. I knew then something was going to happen. My dick pumped out even more precum in anticipation. Once in the loft, Paul asked if he could stick his dick up my ass. No waiting around. He was straight to the point. Although nervous, I said okay.

We both stripped-off our clothing and I suggested that he use my precum for lube, having learned of the need for as much after years of using the dildo. He agreed and I lubed up his dick with as much precum as I could make. I bent over the hay bale and he knelt down, aligned his dick with my hole. I cautioned him to go slowly, and he did. It helped that he wasn't very long or thick. Soon enough I felt his balls resting on mine. It felt wonderful. I was getting fucked and I loved it, just as I expected I would.

With that Paul started to fuck me, slowly, then building up to a nice pace. Then we both heard the barn door open and his father calling both our names, sounding annoyed.

We didn't move an inch or make a sound. How could we? But I could distinctly feel his dick throbbing away. I had no idea what I was feeling other than the obvious - his dick buried up my ass. He buried his head on my back and I heard him breathing hard. Still I was unaware that I had just experienced someone else's orgasm.

The barn door shut and Paul started to get up and I felt his softening cock leave my ass. We both hurriedly dressed, leaving the barn by a back door, and took the long way through the fields, Paul leading the way but explaining that we could tell his father we were out walking. At this point I began to feel like I had to use the bathroom and fast. We made it back to the house, and after getting a stern lecture from his father and mother, I excused myself and went to the bathroom.

To my surprise, I didn't need to take a crap - rather I dropped Paul's load into the toilet - the load that unbeknown to me, he he had blown into my ass. I wasn't mad or even concerned, as I had never even heard the word HIV up to that date, although I had heard about the 'gay disease. I cleaned up and we watched TV, his parents watching our every move. To this day I think they knew Paul and I had fooled around.

That was the only night I stayed over. Although his parents tried to monitor us, I ended up sucking his dick and eating his cum a few times before I moved away.

So, I was stealthed for the first time. Aaahh the memories.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1