Top suckers/oral only: How do you approach guys you want to suck?

xifangren

Maybe a weird question, but I'm sure there must be some experts around.

I'm top but I love sucking, and I like sucking tops. However it happens that many guys want to fuck too. :) Any tips on approaching guys for oral only? I mean, I get some guys that are ok with it or even thrilled by the idea. But many don't. Don't really have a strategy.

What does work best for you? Being slutty from the beginning? or do you test the waters? I'm sure it's different for every person, but I'm curious about what other people do. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

total top here when it cums to fucking ass but I have a dark side that loves to just chow down and suck a big juicy cock.  I have my regular profiles on a4a and bbrt for topping bottoms.  But I also have a oral only profile created for the purpose to get cocks to suck.  pics are of just my face and private in the oral only profile.  also I find I can get some good dick on craigslist.  mostly straight men. some even want me to rim them.  of which I am an expert. :~P

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Timing IS everything.... Logged in specifically to check out the forums other's perspectives, or suggestions, as I feel that urge to go down on and service a masculine, married/straight, hung dude... No reciprocation expected.

I've had varied experiences, but invariably they end up down between my legs having a go on my cock. What I've worked out this far is:

When posting profiles, less is more, be direct and then followup via chat, text, etc what's on the table... Leave no room for interpretation.

Resist the impulse to explain or justify all the bullshit challenging 'Tops don't suck cock' thing... Just do it mate, because you fucking can¡

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Timing IS everything.... Logged in specifically to check out the forums other's perspectives, or suggestions, as I feel that urge to go down on and service a masculine, married/straight, hung dude... No reciprocation expected.

I've had varied experiences, but invariably they end up down between my legs having a go on my cock. What I've worked out this far is:

When posting profiles, less is more, be direct and then followup via chat, text, etc what's on the table... Leave no room for interpretation.

Resist the impulse to explain or justify all the bullshit challenging 'Tops don't suck cock' thing... Just do it mate, because you fucking can¡