Trusting a guy from bbrt?

Guest kazore

I did not use BBRTS until I was serious about chasing for this very reason.  Seems to have a higher concentration of diseased dick than other sites.  For a POZ guy or chaser that is good.   For the guy just testing the waters a bit, it might be too much risk. 

I also, during my chase, hooked up with a guy who had stealthed me a year earlier.   He had neg on all his profiles, yet was toxic when I first rode his cock and was still toxic when he did me during my chase.  He readily admitted to like to stealth and continues to advertise as neg on BBRTS.   You just do not know.  Either take the risk and enjoy the fun, or go get protection and play safe.  

If you really really want to stay Neg, best to not BB with folks you just met.  If you don't care about converting, have at it.  If you want a bit of insurance (and to mitigate the risk quite a bit), then go on PrEP.  But trusting people you have never met isn't good no matter how/where you meet them (or for what purpose).

But part of the fun of barebacking is to not give a fuck

• 2 months later...

I've met quite a few guys on bbrt who have "undetectable" on their profile, yet are on meds. Each one simply says it helps them get more ass :) cant argue with that!!! 

One guy only revealed that to me when he was unloading inside me !

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Javelin

I would say don't trust anyone on bbrt, as with any other website. Although if you're on there you certainly know the risks and have probably started the journey of accepting them.

Trusting someone on BBRT to be neg? Never! But since I’m somewhat bug chasing, I don’t care. Besides. It’s one of the best places to find toxic loads, which is all that I take now. I’ve known, as a formerly hetero only guy, that a hard cock rules the thought process. Phrases such as, “I’ll only put the tip into you,” “I won’t cum inside you,” and, of course, "I’ll respect you in the morning,” come to mind. A horny cock owner will say and do whatever is needed at the moment to be able to dump a load into a hole. Always assume that any load you take will be toxic. And, if you're bug chasing, savor that load as it may be the one to convert you. If you don't want to convert, then roll over and go to sleep alone. assume that any load you take will be toxic.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I don't trust anyone on BBRT unless they say they're poz detectable...who would lie about that? I'll be honest...I don't volunteer my status and don't ask guys and I do lie about my status just to fuck or get fucked. Most guys on there genuinely do not care; they just want to bareback.