HIV Clinic Cock Cruising

I know it's bad form to cruise online when you are waiting for test results, but I guess that's the kind of whore I am.  Besides, I was bored and nervous and needed to kill some time, so naturally I found myself on Scruff. Interestingly, there was this hot Latino guy who showed-up as nearby.  Quite nearby, in fact.  Less than 250 feet away.  So I started a chat with him.

Me:   Wow! woof, you're cute
Him: Thanks! you too.
Me:   Can I see your locked pics?
Him: *unlocks*

I look at his pics.  His cock was uncut, about eight inches, and had a wicked down-curve.  

Me:   Holy. Fuck. Nice cock! I know JUST where to put that!
Him: It looks like you are close by.  You at the clinic?
Me:  Yeah, I'm waiting for HIV test results.  It's that time
Him: Cool. glad you are getting tested. I'm a counselor here.
Me:  It must be hard to deliver the news and stuff
Him: It's ok.  It's important to be informed
Me:  Yeah, I guess it is.  Actually, I can't believe I'm actually cruising while waiting for my results
Him: It's understandable.  We can't stop being sexual just because of HIV
Me:  Is it sick that I'm totally horny and want your cock right now?
Him: Is it sick that I'm an HIV counselor and I want to fuck your ass right now?

Just then the nurse came in and I had to put my phone away. She very perfunctorily informed me that I was negative, but would need to be tested again in six months due to recent sexual activity, adding that she would take me to the counselor to chat briefly about safe sex.  With that she led me down the hallway to a private office where she introduced me to Michael.  Michael, of course, was the counselor with whom I had just been chatting on Scruff!  Oh, and Michael was HOT.  He was probably about six inches shorter than me, had a slight, muscular build, but damn did he get the Enrique Eglesias looks!  Plus he had a beautiful smile complete with dimples!

I walked in and sat down as Michael closed the door.  He shook my hand warmly and told me it was nice to meet me.  We talked about my recent negative result and the fact that I could still be positive if the antibodies hadn't yet developed.  We also talked about having safer sex and other diseases.  Blah blah blah.  Honestly, the standard preventive fare.

When I got up to go we shook hands again and he said, "I get off in an hour... and would like to get off after that."  What a line!  He then rubbed his crotch suggestively while giving me an inviting smile.

I grabbed one of his post-it notes and scribbled down my address and phone number, handing the slip of paper to him saying "I'm heading home right now and will be ready.  And waiting."

Sure enough he showed-up about an hour later, and I buzzed him up.  Once in the apartment he wasted no time taking control by pushing me against the wall and making out.  Then he broke off the kiss saying "Let's get naked.  I don't have tons of time.  I've gotta get home to my partner."

"You have a partner?"

"Yeah, does it matter?"

"Well, no, not to me, but does he know?"

"No, he thinks I'm a good boy, but I need sex.  Lots and lots of sex."

"Yeah, I believe you," I replied.  

Although his frankness was slightly unnerving, I was nevertheless turned on by the thought of his big cock fucking me, so I led him to my bedroom where we stripped.  He pushed me down to my knees and I worked his cock.  It wasn't super thick, but it was quite long.  And the downward curve added a whole new dimension.  Ordinarily I'm not much good at deepthroating, but fuck, Michael's cock was angling in exactly the right way as to slide down my throat, right past my esophagus. It felt incredible, especially as his foreskin provided dome extra smooth motion.

After a couple of minutes he withdrew and gestured me up onto the bed, asking "You ready to get fucked?  Where's your lube?"

"In there," I replied, pointing to the night table, but adding "Umm, what about a condom?"

"Do you really want to use one?"

"Well, we just spent 15 minutes talking about safe sex, didn't we?"

"Yeah, but bareback feels so much better, doesn't it?"

"But you're an HIV counselor!"

"So?"

"And I just got tested AT YOUR CLINIC!"

"And you were there getting tested because you are no angel, right?  I bet you have been taking bare cock and enjoyed it but had a little scare which made you go get tested.  Right?"

"Umm...."

"Okay, so some guys really get off on taking raw cock.  I get that.  I can't stop that.  I can educate, but it really isn't going to change behavior.  I mean, look at me?  I know the risks and everything, and yet I love bareback sex."  As he made these remarks he rubbed his cock head up and down my ass crack, teasing my ass lips.  "You want me to bareback you, don't you?" he then asked, adding "It's okay to say 'yes'."

"Yeah, kinda...."

"So pass me the lube."

"Are you neg?"

"Nope, I'm poz."

"Whoa, time out.  You're poz and you want to bareback me?"

Michael leans back from me and looks at me for a minute. He strokes his cock slowly, seductively, and doesn't say anything. Just stares at me.

"Hell, yeah. Yeah, I do.  I want to fuck that bubble butt of yours and leave my seed deep inside it.  I want you to feel the throb of my cock as I cum inside you.  I want to leave my DNA in your hole."

"Maybe we shouldn't....."

"Look.  We both know you're taking raw cock.  You've probably taken poz loads before, without even knowing.  And I can see that you aren't turned off by the idea, because your cock is rock hard and drooling precum.  You might as well just give in to your desires and let me give you a good fuck."

"I'm just nervous...."

"How about I warn you before I cum, and I can pull out if you want me to."

"Um...."  Then my body made its decision.  I rolled over and got on all fours again, took a hit of poppers as he lubed his cock.  And before I knew it, Michael was sheathing his eight-incher inside my ass.

It was obvious that Michael had had a LOT of practice at fucking.  He slowly, methodically fucked his whole dick into me from tip to hilt.  Agonizingly slowly and pushing up inside my second ring. And the down curve was creating new sensations inside me.  It was heaven!

He picked up tempo and really started throwing all the meat to me.  Hard.  His curve kept popping up inside my colon, making me wince in pain every single thrust.  He didn't care though.  He told me to take it - to take his raw cock in my neg ass. 

"You know, I knew you were a cock pig if only 'cause you were on Scruff at the fucking clinic.  I had a strong suspicion my cock would end-up being buried in your ass," Michael remarked.  I chuckled in reply.

Eventually his breath quickened and he told me he was getting close.  I was actually getting close myself, because his cock was stroking the hell out of my prostate.  I just moaned as he thrust away.

"I'm gonna cum, man!  Where you want it?" Michael asked.

"Just keep fucking me!"

"You fucking PIG!  Here it cums!  Gonna knock up this neg hole!!"

"DO IT!  Don't stop fucking me!"

And then he flooded me.  And when I say flooded, I mean FLOODED.  I could actually feel the warmth and wetness fill my ass.  He kept thrusting wildly and my ass just felt wet beyond anything I'd ever experienced.  He was still fucking me hard and it started to run out of my hole and down my balls.

I actually came about 15 seconds later, just from his fuck motion.  My hole started puckering and grabbing his dick, making him go wild as I shot my load all over my bedspread.  He parked his cock in me and waiting politely for my orgasm to subside, before eventually pulling out.  As he did so, his curved cock dragged some of his spunk out and a big blob landed on my bed.  Which he scooped up and fingered back into my hole.

Moments later I came back to my senses and started mildly panicking, blabbering "Oh my god!  What did we just do?"

"We fucked.  I bred you.  You came no-handed."

"We shouldn't have... I shouldn't have...."

"Relax.  Breathe.  You just took a big step."

"A big step to what?"

"A big step toward coming to grips with your piggy side.  You are a cum pig bottom.  And that's ok. Better than ok, actually.  It's hot."

"I don't know if I want to be a cum pig!"

"Dude, I've worked at the clinic for several years.  I can spot a bottom pig a mile away.  And you, my friend, are a bottom pig.  Embrace it.'

"No I'm not... I'm ...."

"You picked up a partnered poz HIV Counselor at the free clinic, invited him over, and let him breed you," Michael replied with a laugh.

"Oh god.  I am a pig."

"And it turned you on so much you came from it.  And thinking about it right now is making you hard again."

And it was.

Michael had to get home to his husband, but he promised me that this wouldn't be the last time we fucked.  And it wasn't.  As he left, he said, "Now remember to get tested again in 6 months.  We may have more to talk about after that one...."

• Like 29
  • Upvote 42
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

Guest JizzDumpWI

Hot story thanks for posting. In real life that counselor would be on meds undetectable; so chances of that load infecting are slim to none. But makes a good story.

I hooked up in the handicap stall at the free clinic and got fucked by a couple. I zipped up, went back in to the waiting room, and my number was called. When it came time for my anal swab, I could feel the cum dripping out my hole. The guy doing the swab was gay, amd he just chuckled.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...