HIV Clinic Cock Cruising

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I was cruised once by a poz bearish guy at the STD clinic, he did some volunteer work for them and was sat in the waiting room smiling at me. He was good looking and very fuckable, but the clinic in question had a fairly small waiting room with a receptionist at the glass and the single toilet (for both male and female) off the waiting room was directly opposite the receptionist and in clear view of all the other “visitors”, it’s only when buzzed into the clinical area do they have decent facilities. When I came out from my appointment he had gone.

I once went to the clinic with a load in my ass from a str8 married man, then ended up being fucked by a poz guy in the clinic's car park immediately after.

Also once met an NHS guy who was giving out free condoms and lube at a cruisy public bathroom and had him fuck my ass.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 12/20/2017 at 4:45 PM, nakedchi said:

I used to work for an AIDS service organization. I never had so much raw sex as then. Most guys in the field were poz and we swapped fucks left and right. 

I had a friend who worked at the LGBT center and told me the same thing. He said everyone there had fucked each other and would fuck with clients as well, most of it was BB.

When I first started on prep I was sent to a doctor who did HIV care exclusively and the waiting room was filled with gay men. Many were chatting with each other which lead me to believe they all know each other. I got called in and was interviewed by a hot male nurse about my sexual habits, likes and dislikes, promiscuity, recent encounters, places I frequent, etc. I think the more I spoke, the more he got turned on and wanted to know more. Finally after about 45 minutes the interview was done and the doctor came in and saw me. He went over some of the information, talked to me about routine testing and follow up and prescribed my PREP treatment and I left.

About a month later I was out at a club, it was late, like 1:45am and low and behold I get cornered by the nurse, who at this time was a little drunk. He told me how turned on he got about all the stuff I do and have done and told me I should call him because I'm just his kind of guy. We started talking and ended up going to his place and I let him have his way with me. After that, he made sure to check me in for follow up visits and I'd suck his dick once we got into the exam room. We hooked up a few times after that outside of the clinic but he was a whore and constantly looking for new action, but I still sucked his dick every time I went in for a follow-up. A year later I changed insurance and no longer went to that clinic.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

I had a friend who worked at the LGBT center and told me the same thing. He said everyone there had fucked each other and would fuck with clients as well, most of it was BB.

Men are men, and gay men are so much more willing to mix work and play.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...