"Breeding" if not Poz?

Guest Memphian
On 5/9/2014 at 10:54 PM, Ddawg said:

I associate the term "breeding" with injection of semen into a partner as a result of sexual intercourse. The biological intent in homosexually-challenged couples is pregnancy, although pregnancy may not occur. In homosexual intercourse, the insertive partner is taking similar actions as the insertive partner in heterosexual intercourse, as receptive partner does likewise. In homosexual intercourse, pregnancy may not occur. I can understand the metaphorical transposition of "breeding" as an attempt at seroconversion, but I personally lean toward the more fundamental primal instinct for the definition. (wow, I just nerded out big time)

I thing “breeding” is popular slang for insemination, which is the introduction of semen without regard to the effect produced. 

Strictly speaking breeding means an insemination that results in pregnancy.  But in the common parlance today I think it means any insemination 

Merriam Webster 

Definition of breed

bred play  \ˈbred\breeding
1to produce (offspring) by hatching or gestation
  • yet every mother breeds not sons alike
  •  —Shakespeare

Guest BBBoyfromTN

To me breeding has always meant cumming inside a girl or guy versus fucking which can be either using a condon, pulling out to cum or cumming inside. Breeding implies deliberately wanting to inseminate. When I hear a poz guy putting poz seed in a negative bottom I think of the term pozzing, to deliberately try and make that person poz. And also stealthing, which is putting a poz load in a guy without telling him you're poz. I regularly use the term breed and breeding to mean bareback, bare, or raw. Most guys I use that term with take it to mean that as well. If breed meant a desire to get pozzed then there are a LOT of chasers out there.

• 2 weeks later...

Breeding is when cum is injected inside of the recieving partner during sexual intercourse. Never thought of it being only poz guys,  A poz guy breeding a neg guy in order to convert them would be called pozzing in my book.

When I think "seeding" for some reason I usually think pulling out and cumming on the bottoms hole..... which is always a shame.... for me at least.

Breeding is when the top starts making those deep moaning sounds as he thrusts deep and his tightened ball sack starts rhythmically bouncing up and down as he pumps his bottom boy full of fresh hot cum, doesnt matter if his load is poz, undetectable, or neg.

Cumming inside is breeding

Just my two pennies 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, NLbear said:

Agree with Orion and Ocelot. Breeding is cumming in a guy. Has nothing to do with poz or neg.

Yes, breeding means another man's seed has been deposited, and is percolating in your fuckhole.    For many bottoms (myself included), it is more of psychological marker than a physical one.    I feel more masculine knowing that a man has inseminated me with his unique essence.

15 minutes ago, btm2bbred said:

Yes, breeding means another man's seed has been deposited, and is percolating in your fuckhole.    For many bottoms (myself included), it is more of psychological marker than a physical one.    I feel more masculine knowing that a man has inseminated me with his unique essence.

It is part of our instinct to want to procreate even though those of us who are gay will never create a baby with another man that does not mean we still do not have the desire to breed.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It looks like you've triggered the forum's autocorrect, which changes the name of the Prince of Darkness into "Sarah Palin," for some reason.

To me "breed" just means cumming in someone's ass. It has to be bareback, but the top doesn't have to be poz. I've had poz guys who knew I was neg asking me to breed them. I know sometimes it does mean a poz top, but I've only ever met a few guys who think that way.

• 1 month later...

Here On the Farm, we Classify it like this,, When we put on the Shoulder Length Rubber Gloves and Slide your Arm up the Ass of the Animal(or Person) For Animals to your arm pit, Then pick up the Injector that has been filled with Semen ( Normally a Long Straw with a Rubber squeeze Bulb) then insert the straw in the Opening where you want to deposit the Semen and Squeeze the Bulb. This is Breeding/ Inseminating ,, weather Using Your Cock to  Inject the Semen , or an artificial device.. Now When You have been confirmed , Knocked up, Pozzed, Converted,or Pregnant, You Have been Bred . It wouldn't make a difference if the Semen is Poz  or Neg . I have benn Inseminated thousands of times , but still haven't been Bred,knocked up, or converted,,

• 1 year later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 5/7/2014 at 9:11 AM, rockhard801 said:

To me breeding means taking any load in the ass raw.

There is still that unknown factor when you take a "No Questions Asked Load" either at the baths, or an Anon Hook-up. At the very least, if I am turned on enough, I'll occasionally experience a prostate orgasm, and that makes it worth my while, regardless of what is being shot up my ass.

Coming from a long line of agricultural background, breeding always meant inseminating to further expand the and procreate the species, so that has kind of really stuck with me all these years. For myself, it means to fuck and breed to expand one's DNA, or to impregnate, thus in our lifestyle, to me it means being fucked and bred with a toxic bull's semen and to be knocked up in the only way we can.