fucking black 21yo muscle boy raw (stealth)

dutch92boy

[sorry for the English, was typed in a hurry]

So... This was today. I am a Dutch bi boy 22yo NEG.

I had this date with a nice semi-black boy from Rotterdam, he was 21yo, NEG, bi/straight and versa (more bottom lol!) We met at his home and start chatting, some normal stuff .. study, love live, exploring the world ect..

he actually was very straight-looking, you would not espect him to be gay or bi, --> that's how I like them the most :P

After some 20 minutes we moved to his bedroom, his parents and sister where working so we had his home for ourselfs. We start kissing, then he gave me a 10/10 star blowjob, almost got me to the point of cumming. However we wanted to fuck, and he whispered me "I want you inside of me". I took the condom, he asked me to bring one...

and now is the funny part comming.

I told him to lie on his belly, I rimmed his delicous black bubble butt (WOW HE HAD AN HOT ASS!) and then took the (prepared :$) condom.. I used some vaseline and put the condom on (at home I had pricked some little little holes). I start pushing my dickhead with the rubber on in his little boy-pussy, It was not long before it said "Splatsh", it had broken... I noticed... he didn't..

He was on his belly, in the 7th heaven enjoying my dick. And I was enjoying his ass somewhat more... after a few minutes of balss deep pounding I bred the bitch like I've never done.. loading his ass up with my seed. Like any good top would. And he still had no clue (A)..

I lied there.. kissing and licking his ear and neck, then pulled out. A stream of seed was flowing... nice thick white cum. He felt it, and I said "Fuck.. It broke!.." He was more worried about my reaction then of his ass filled up.. haha.

After this we showered and I gave him somewhat later a nice facial cumshot, some seed on this tonque too.

We had a nice time.

He liked me, and I like him (and his raw ass :D)

Pic of him :

post-32964-140864353509_thumb.jpg

Edited by rawTOP
  • Upvote 8

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...