Does anyone else feel guilty after having sex?

Jesus, thank god that one piece of baggage I'm not hauling around... I have enough other types already.

I fell elated after sex. I feel like I was born to bottom and I'm  good at it so yeah... no guilt here

Edited by Lurking2learn
Spelling

Used to way back in the beginning when I was in my mid 20's, but got over that fairly fast, realized pretty  quickly that I was born to bottom and be used and been going ever since.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m bi and married, totally on the DL, and yes I feel guilty and filled with regret each time I take a cock and feel that load bust inside me.  I feel worthless and sick when I leave the door unlocked to my vid booth at the ABS and then service every anonymous cock that comes in.  I feel like the lowest filthy whore when I feel the cum soaking through my pants as I drive home, red faced and heart pounding after sneaking out while my wife is deep asleep in the middle of the night and I’ve just gotten railed by someone I found on BBRTS.

And still I keep doing it because it fucking GETS ME OFF better than any drug I could imagine. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I use to feel so guilty when I first started breeding. I would feel so embarrassed that I would quickly zip up and hit the exit and try to forget. Now I've accepted it. I started not caring when I gotten a regular bottom I bred daily. He was a older Hispanic guy and he had a high sex drive like me. My sex drive is ridiculous. A wind blows and I'm ready to breed after just breeding. Nothing I can do about it.

• Like 2

I remember twice at Steamworks Toronto in the past I was playing with the same younger multi-cummer who loved having his hard cock sucked. He usually didn't last long but, BOY, could be CUM buckets. I was sucking him in a smaller room with fuck bench  (in the front gloryhole-slurp ramp area) and he told me he was cumming. I slurped down his cum but his cumshots kept coming in volleys in my hair and on my face. He thanked me. But I knew I had a lot of cum there and I left for the showers as some of the cum was stinging my eyeballs. Guys were smiling all the way to the showers. I felt fine and NO guilt whatsoever. I haven't seen that younger guy since. I will cherish those two times for years to cum!! 

• 7 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

Right now, for me, its not really shame, yet balancing my Masculine and Feminine Identities. In my real time world, I am Masculine, like women, and have a take charge personality at work. Yet when I choose to be with another man, I prefer taking the submissive role, or becoming passive. With the exception of Twinks, and Tgirls, I am usually a bottom.

No.  No guilt at all.  No suppress or repressed guilt or shame.  i know what it feels like though. i was religious and married for a big part of my life and it took a lot of introspection and processing to see through the homophobic ideas i grew up with and was conditioned by. But i did, and it's the best peace and feeling to be free of guilt and shame about who and how i am.  Now, i just smile and enjoy the hell out of men.  Damn, i fucking love men and the freedom to do so.  i love males and being a male.  It's like i am rebelling against anything, i've seen through the garbage that held me captive and it simply has no power any more to make me feel guilt or shame. 

• Upvote 1

I'm trying to remember if I ever felt guilty.  Masturbating in my parent's home as a teen--maybe--as I realized my fantasies were changing from girls to boys.  But I waited to start having real sex until college, so no I don't think so.  Talking to my gay brother for my coming out made it so easy: 

"Have you done anything yet?" he asked.

"Nope."

"Do you want to fuck or get fucked?"

"I don't know..."

"I know just the guy..." and he picked up the phone. 

I lost my virginity about 35 minutes later.  Not a scrap of guilt to be found

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• Moderators

Never guilty about having sex. My Mom always told me that sex between two people who love one another is a wonderful, good thing. She was right. Turns out sex between two (or more!) people is in general a good thing, even if sometimes it falls short of wonderful and you get the occasional dud.

Now, I've felt guilty about what I should have been doing while I was having sex instead...

• Like 1

On 3/14/2019 at 3:26 PM, revemupman said:

I would feel so embarrassed that I would quickly zip up and hit the exit and try to forget.

I find it hot when the top disappears right after unloading in my hole, without saying a word. So hot because I feel my hole is just a cum deposit and after he's done, he's gone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1