Does anyone else feel guilty after having sex?

13 minutes ago, hungry_hole said:

I find it hot when the top disappears right after unloading in my hole, without saying a word. So hot because I feel my hole is just a cum deposit and after he's done, he's gone.

yeah, especially when He contacts me later and wants to do it again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

I find it hot when the top disappears right after unloading in my hole, without saying a word. So hot because I feel my hole is just a cum deposit and after he's done, he's gone.

Uh huh, that can be arranged...

• Like 1

Not as a bottom. I feel energized getting bred. The more and sluttier the better.

But after I cum, I feel a post orgasmic lull, and yes I guess you could say "guilt". Really just that after cumming I go from insatiable to satiated.

Generally I like to get bred as much as possible and then go home and jerk off.

59 minutes ago, a2malways said:

Generally I like to get bred as much as possible and then go home and jerk off.

My request to fellow bottoms is to yes, get bred as much as possible, but when you're ready to go home look for a hot hole to breed with your cum. You'll make another bottom very happy, even if your cock is small or you cum to fast.

19 minutes ago, hungry_hole said:

My request to fellow bottoms is to yes, get bred as much as possible, but when you're ready to go home look for a hot hole to breed with your cum. You'll make another bottom very happy, even if your cock is small or you cum to fast.

I too view any load that doesn't go in an ass or mouth as wasted, so I am trying.

I'm decently sized a little on the slim side but longer than average and with a big mushroom head. I usually don't get hard while getting fucked but when I do, I often get a request to flip.

In the last year or so I have started occasionally to top. Once I get about four loads in me I get the urge. I don't always do it and more often now I avoid jerking off and just save my load until next time.

Recently I went without cumming for over a month, then took five loads in one night, fucked four other bottoms and bred a guy who told me he hadn't been fucked in six months.

But a couple of things hold me back. I am way more afraid of picking up STDs as a top. I know it is irrational, but I never worry when bottoming, or at least I just accept the possibility.

Second, I feel required to disclose my status. I am not bothered by the 5% or so who freak out. That's why I give them the opportunity. But the most common reaction I get is guys just not wanting to hear or talk about it. I am not expecting everyone to beg for a poz load although that is hot, but i am surprised at how many guys are perfectly happy to take any load, but are turned off by any discussion of status. I'm not talking about a conversation, or extended poz talk. Just "I'm poz. Is that okay?"

Maybe its just that with so much barebacking, fewer guys are discussing status. I would guess that less than 20% of tops tell me or ask me, but I am happy to say "breed me" whatever. And if they don't want to talk about it its fine with me.

Trying to do my part.

On 11/7/2019 at 4:11 PM, hungry_hole said:

Okay so my last trip to Steamworks in Toronto was a bit atypical. Got fucked by 6 guys including one fuck of well over an hour, but none of them came in me.

Before I left I found a bottom in his room, ass up, asking to get fucked. I ate his ass out and could taste the cum. After slipping my seven inches in his anal sheath I could feel the churn of previous deposits. I pulled my cock out and it was covered in cum. Bending down I began to eat his ass again and he started pushing loads out into my mouth. "How many loads have you got?" I asked.

"Six" he replied.

"Would you like seven?" I asked, before plunging back in and pounding my seed deep in his ass.

It was the first time I have bred an ass without first getting bred myself.

• 1 year later...

I don't know about you but i'm feeling even hornier after a sexdate and need more loads up in my ass. the more the better, preferably whole day long. one after another. can't stop taking cocks. and the next day just start again