Stealthing the Asshole Roommate

It's hard to believe that Brad and I were ever friends. From the moment we started living together, he became the biggest ass I ever knew. I can deal with a messy roommate or someone that's maybe loud but doesn't realize it. Everything Brad did, though, was annoying. And he never seemed to miss an opportunity to put me down.

When Brad read my Adam4Adam profile, he immediately charged into my room, acting all pius. "Anything goes?!" he asked with disdain. First of all, I happen to know that Brad barebacked. We had a couple of ex-hookups in common. Secondly, why the hell did it matter to Brad? We were just roommates; and we weren't each other's type.

I replied "Hey, I'm being honest.  I don't hook up often, but when I do, I don't like condoms.  I'm being straight up about it."  Apparently, Brad thought I was implying that he hooked up often; and he got upset.  Well, it was true. Brad had somebody new over two or three times a week.

So, I tried to brush off the conversation. But, his attitude was really starting to annoy me. And for the third time, he insisted that I pay a higher share of the electric bill because he felt I ran the air conditioning more than him. WTF?!

I had the perfect idea to get back at him. I was somewhat familiar with bug chasers and the like.  And I have to admit, the idea intrigured me a bit - even though I was too terrified to ever try it myself.  It took a bit of planning - but if it worked, it would be a great way to get back at Brad for being such a pompous asshole.

It only took a few minutes for me to create a fake profile on A4A.  I used a screename that was certain to catch a poz guy's eye:  chasemenow.  It didn't take too long for one of the horny guys in San Diego to respond to that profile. Ah .. just what I was looking for.  A handsome hung poz guy, Miguel, messaged me.  Let's put this plan into motion now.  I explained to Miguel that I was a chaser and wanted to get stealthed, but that I was very shy.  I told him to change his status to neg and to message me on my other screenname (which was actually my
roommate's a4a name.)

It took some explaining- but I eventually convinced Miguel that I was a chaser that wanted a surprise stealthing. And that it would be hot if he pretended to be neg; and then revealed he had HIV as he came inside me. I told him that he needed to pretend to be neg in case 'my boyfriend' (which Brad didn't actually have) ever read the messages.  Would Brad take the bait?

Two days later, Brad couldn't wait to tell that he had a hot guy coming over to see him. vBrad asked me to answer the door if Brad was in the shower.  Actually, I think he just wanted to rub it in that he was hooking up again.  The shower was probably just an excuse for me to see his new trick.

When Miguel arrived, Brad was in the bathroom and showering, not surprisingly. I introduced myself to Miguel; and told him Brad was in the shower. I offered him a drink while he waited.  "You're really cute," Miguel told me "Do you and your roommate play together?"

"No," I explained to him, "we aren't each other's type."  I suppose Miguel could tell I liked him since I couldn't stop staring at the bulge in his shorts.

"Why don't you get me ready while I wait for him to finish showering?" Miguel suggested.  I have to say that I love it when a hung guy is assertive like that.  Miguel quickly pulled down his shorts and revealed his large semi-hard cock.  Maybe it was because he was so hot - or maybe it was because I wanted to get back at Brad, I don't know why, but I instantly dropped to my knees and started sucking on him.  I had completely forgotten he was poz, too for the time being. I was too distracted by his massive dick.

I wasn't just sucking his dick. I was devouring it - trying to suck him dry before the shower stopped.  It was probably a good thing that the shower stopped after a few minutes.  Otherwise, I would have ended up with a poz load in my mouth.

Miguel put his monster cock away and Brad made his way out into the dining room area. I had wondered if we seemed awkward to Brad. But, Brad was so arrogant, I don't think he even assumed I could have been slobbering on the cock that he was about to get.  Brad guided Miguel into his bedroom, almost acting like royalty.  What an ass.  Miguel gave me a little wink as he followed Brad into his room.  Oh .. that was a perfect indication of what was to come.

I guess I knew Brad's routine at this point.  He'd put on a movie .. ask his new date to "cuddle."  And a few minutes into the movie, I'd hear his bed rocking.  I think Brad always wanted me to hear he was getting fucked.   I found it hard to believe that anyone could make that much noise every time he hooked up.

Not surprisingly, I heard the squeaking and rocking of his bed.  I never especially cared about his hookups before; but I desperately wanted to be a fly on the wall on this time.  I ended up kneeling down with an ear to the bottom of the door, listening in for any clues as to what was unfolding.  "Oh, God that feels so good," Brad said with perverse delight.

I had never been more turned on.  Brad was getting fucked by a poz guy and he didn't even know it.  Fuck yeah!

"Take that dick," Miguel answered back.  Miguel must have been pounding hard, because I heard a lot of slapping noises.

More moans, gasps and slapping noises followed.  A random "yeah, fuck my ass!" escaped Brad's lips.

"You like this big raw dick up your ass huh?" Miguel queried.  I was relieved. I had worried for a bit that Brad might make Miguel put on a rubber.  Brad only moaned in response to the question.

Their pace seemed to be picking up. I was only just starting to realize that I had pulled my shorts down and I was jacking off as I kept my ear to the bottom of the door.  "You ready for my poz cum?!" Miguel blurted out.

"Huh?!?" I heard Brad respond confused.

"I'm stealthing your ass, bitch!" Miguel clarified.

Brad's only response was a steady yell that quavered probably because of deep thrusts attacking his hole now.

"I'm about to shoot my HIV up your ass bitch!" Miguel insisted.

I was about to unload too as I jacked my rockhard dick. Brad's yell was muffled. It sounded like maybe Miguel shoved his mouth into the pillow.  Then, Miguel belted out a low pitched moan and one final warning, "you're getting pozzed!"

It sounded like a wrestling match was unfolding.  I suppose Brad was resisting somehow.  He was a petite guy though.  I couldn't imagine him getting the upper-hand here.  Miguel seemed to be winning in this contest though because the last thing I heard him say was "take it bitch" followed by several loud slapping noises.  He must have been pounding him ruthless.  Hell yeah!

My own dick exploded jizz like never before.  I was probably blowing my load just as Brad was taking a poz load.  It felt AMAZING!!!

Just after I came, I darted into my bedroom as quickly as possible and into my bathroom. I didn't want to hear how things were going to go after that. LOL.

That was a few weeks ago. Brad never talked about it. I gotta say .. he seems much less cocky now though. :-)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 21

• 1 month later...

Part II:

Okay, I have to be honest. I was a little jealous listening to Miguel fuck Brad. And I couldn't stop thinking about how Miguel's big dick felt in my mouth. I had to suck him again, at least! So, I finally got up the courage to message him on a4a from my real profile.

Me: hey. I met you a few weeks ago. I sucked your dick in my kitchen before you fucked my roommate.

I noticed that he read the message and then didn't respond. I looked at his profile and saw that he changed it back to HIV positive at some point. It was read, but there was no reply. Damnit. I waited for over an hour and then checked again. I then realized that he might be afraid to talk to me after what happened with Brad. So, I messaged him again to make sure he knew that I didn't know about what happened.

Me: I would like to see you again. I loved sucking your big dick. I was kinda jealous that you fucked my roommate too.

Ah! It worked. Miguel resonded.

Miguel: Well, your roommate is really weird, man. I don't know what's up with that.

Me: Oh .. he's a pompous ass. Everyone he sleeps with ends up hating him for one reason or another. I want to move out, but it's so hard to find the right roommate and he won't let me off the lease.

There we go. I figured Miguel would feel cool talking with me now. Why would he expect that I set up my roommate for a stealth pozzing? I got a little hard thinking about that again, which only made me a little more forthright as our conversation continued.

Miguel: yeah, I would probably move out if I were you and I had the chance.

Me: I keep looking for other places. But, I gotta say that from what I heard, he loved the way you fucked him. I was trying not to overhear, but I heard him beg you to keep fucking him and moaning soo loudly.

Miguel: well, he said he wanted it. then, he got upset and changed his mind after I came in him. it was so weird.

I found myself rock-hard thinking about those slapping noises. And now I wanted to feel what Brad felt with that big dick pounding my ass. I tried to shake off the thought, but had to let Miguel know somehow that I wanted it.

Me: If you ever fucked me, I wouldn't change my mind. I never had a big dick like your up my hole. I bet it feels amazing. I want to finish sucking you off still too!

I had wondered for a moment if I was going to scare him off by being so direct. But, he replied still.

Miguel: you know I'm poz, right?

Me: Oh yeah, I saw it on your profile. I'm cool with it, though.

Okay, I wasn't cool with it. But, I couldn't get that cock out of my head. My dick was straining to escape from my jeans as we continued chatting.

Miguel: Good .. because I want to finish fucking your mouth and then get in that cute little ass of yours.

I had to unzip my jeans and let my straining cock escape the pressure. It was too uncomfortable. And I had to hear more about what Miguel wanted to do to me.

Me: how will you fuck me?

His answer seemed to take forever to come back. I stroked eagerly and kept refreshing my inbox. He finally answered.

Miguel: First, I would fuck your face as you make my dick sloppy. Then, I eat your ass until you beg me to put it in. Next, I position you on all fours, and enter your tight hole from behind. I start slowly so you can get used to my big dick inside you. Then, I pick up the pace until you are getting every inch, and your hole is stretch as wide as it can. And that's when the real fucking will begin.

I had to stop jerking my cock. I was about to explode at that point.

Me: Holy fuck! That sounds amazing. Come get at me NOW !!!

Miguel: Are you alone? I don't wanna see your crazy roommate.

Me: I'm all by myself. Please come!

I never had felt such an urgency. I wouldn't really let him fuck me, though. I'd just suck him off. And I know he'd understand.

Miguel: You're really hot. But, I dont want to have someone else change their mind on me .. so .. here's what you need to do ...

Miguel instructed me on how to make sure nobody would doubt that I wanted a poz guy to fuck me. Sadly, it meant that I would have to wait a week. He had three requirements. I had to e-mail him one day and beg for it. I had to text him a couple of days later, again begging for it. And then, I had to leave him a voice mail a couple of days after that. And I had to tell him I didn't care that he was poz.

He was emphatic one one point: it has to be believable. Challenge accepted, I thought.

The e-mail:

Dear Miguel, thanks for being honest with me about your poz status. I really appreciate it. I want you to know that I'm still very attracted to you. You are the sexiest guy I ever met in my life. I'm so glad I got to suck on your dick that night I met you. Now, I want more. Please fuck me bareback with your huge cock. I need it sooo bad! I wannt you to fuck me and cum in me. I don't care if it makes me poz too. I need you so badly. Please please please fuck me!

After I wrote that e-mail, I jacked off and shot a fountain of cum that unexpectedly ended up in that keyboard. Damn, I didn't see that happening.

The text message:

It actually took me an hour to figure out what to write. Well, that's because I had to stop and jerk off the more I thought about it. Finally, I sent it.

Miguel. idk if u saw my email yet. i want u to fuck me. i know ur poz. im cool with that. pls fuck me raw. idc if end up poz. i need you in me. pound me soon! pls! pls!

It bothered me that I didn't get any response a day later. Why was he making me wait?! That sucked.

The hardest part was the voice mail. It had to be convincing. And, I still had doubts. I thought of his big cock and started stroking my cock again. The more aroused I got, the braver I got. I was rock hard when I decided to make the call and leave the voice mail. When I called him, it went right to voice mail. Good, he's still up for it, I reasoned.

The voice mail:

Hey, Miguel. I emailed and texted you. I want to make sure you know that I still want it. I want you to fuck me raw with your big dick. I don't care that you're poz. You're soo hot. I'd do anything for your cock.

(I didn't plan to leave the next part, but I was so horned up, it just kinda came out.)

I'll suck your dick, swallow your cum. You can cum in me. Fuck me hard and deep! (Suddenly, I was about to erupt as I grabbed my cock tighter and jerked.) Miguel, please fuck me soon. Fuck me deep and hard. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum! Make me cum! Fuck! (And then I came, and quickly hung up the phone.)

Well, I hope that counted. Because there's no doubt that was believable. LOL. I couldn't wait to hear back from him now. Even though I just blew a load, I *still* wanted him desperately. (Too be continued.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 16

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...