Need to disclose

I "think" I'm neg (I got what might have been the fuck flu in July 2015 but have been fine since then). I've been BB for a while (8 years) and not being a player, have only had about 4 dozen cocks in there (multiple loads though) and have fully expected any of them to be poz. I've made the choice to BB. I know the risks and the possibility that someone either has been recently converted (in which case they are probably very toxic) or is lying to me, and are stealthing me  Lying comes with having a hard cock. Whichever, shame on me! If ';m not already poz, I know I will be someday.

Why not get tested??

Firstly let me give my opinion on this too, I totally love being POZ, when the doctor told me a while back i was sitting in the chair just happy i think i even started to blush, The doctor was like this will change your life bla bla bla & i was just in total bliss thinking to myself no more nasty condoms going in my ass & as much sex as i want whenever i want ( what's not to like about this ) so here i am now a bit further i agree i am also the don't ask don't tell type too, the only time i make an exception to this rule is when i'm meeting up with other breeders like me that love swapping strains & there sole purpose in life is to breed neg ass, that is the only time i will confirm my viral load count which is pretty hight at the moment, i know i'm very toxic at 850.000 but i never refuse a recharge.So to the original question how is it to be POZ = It's bloody great i would not change a thing.

• Upvote 1

If you're going to bare back. you need to assume that the guy your playing with is poz. I even assume that if he's bbing and says he's neg the likelihood is he's been fucking bare with all manner of guys and will probably be poz. 

Firstly let me give my opinion on this too, I totally love being POZ, when the doctor told me a while back i was sitting in the chair just happy i think i even started to blush, The doctor was like this will change your life bla bla bla & i was just in total bliss thinking to myself no more nasty condoms going in my ass & as much sex as i want whenever i want ( what's not to like about this ) so here i am now a bit further i agree i am also the don't ask don't tell type too, the only time i make an exception to this rule is when i'm meeting up with other breeders like me that love swapping strains & there sole purpose in life is to breed neg ass, that is the only time i will confirm my viral load count which is pretty hight at the moment, i know i'm very toxic at 850.000 but i never refuse a recharge.So to the original question how is it to be POZ = It's bloody great i would not change a thing.

A-fucking-men!

• 10 months later...

I had pretty well formed my own thoughts on disclosure before I got knocked up.  Now that I have been POZ for over a year, it seems as if it works for me.

I make sure that any on-line profile is clearly describing me as a PROUDLY POZ faggot who takes any and all cock.  I also have a combo tramp stamp tattoo that is an original design that combines BBBB and a scorpion.   I also make certain that if I am meeting someone one on one (or a smaller group) I make certain they know my status up front.  Anyone who drives a dick into my ass or lets me suck them off in those circumstances knows they are having raw (at least on the surface) with a POZ dude.

I am proud of the fact that I had balls enough to see my chase through to conversion.  I am also very open about being pro-POZ and having been a chaser. 

That all changes when I am at a group kind of thing....bookstore, bath, cumunion.......Guys that attend those events know there are bugs attending as well.   Not my job to be the safe sex police.  If they wanna fuck raw and take a risk.....I will give them a hell yeah. 

• 7 months later...

hungry_hole wrote: But I do object an HIV+ guy not disclosing his status once they have exchanged phone numbers or had coffee together.

I don't see what else can be said. Yes, it's illegal not to disclose an HIV+ status but so is stealing.

Well, I can see your point, but I feel that it is everyone’s responsibility to fend for themselves. Sure, it would be nice to know the cock about to enter you is pumping a toxic load, but ultimately, it is your (the bottom’s) responsibility to look out for themselves. The bottom line is, “Be responsible for your own actions!”

Your top may be stealthing you, which is somewhat wrong, but whatever. An individual needs to be responsible for his or her own actions. And if that individual is willing to take risks, then that individual needs to accept total responsibility for the consequences.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Let's face it...guys lie. All throughout my life I either didn't know to ask, was scared to ask, or just didn't care. If you're going to bottom you need to assume any guy who fucks you bare has HIV and/or STD's. If you want to bottom bareback you'd better be on Prep if you don't want to get pozzed. Most guys never ask me my status and honestly, I never ask them regardless of whether they're going to fuck me or me fuck them. Do I lie about my status just so I can fuck bare? Fuck yeah...all the time.

• 6 months later...

Ugh I am having a moral dilemma about this now! I have been poz for about 6 years now and undetectable for 4, about two years ago I told my kids and marked it on all my dating profiles, and never got contacted and ended up having very little sex. I was just away on a long vacation and decided to remove my status from my profiles and what a difference! Don't get me wrong if someone were to ask I would tell them. I am back now and have yet to change my status on my profiles, and I am getting hit on like crazy! Just yesterday I placed an add and ended up getting fucked and loaded by a beautiful twink with a huge cock! He didn't ask by the way so I didn't say anything. So I do not know what to do, I am enjoying all the attention but my conscious is bugging me and of course there are the legal ramifications. The thing is I have a profile on BarebackRt and I place adds every once in a while and still nothing. It can be very frustrating!!

On 5/7/2014 at 10:35 AM, kinky_hot said:

I've had this thing lately with whether there's a need to disclose your HIV+ status depending on the situation.

First, the facts: I'm HIV+, consistently undetectable; in my country, the most common practice regarding HIV in sex is "don't ask don't tell"; also, it's not so common so be prosecuted for allegedly passing on HIV, actually you don't need to disclose if you keep it safe.

My opinion is that in those circumstances in which you effectively show and display a total disregard and lack of interest for your sex mates' statuses, it is obvious that you can and will surely be HIV+. Or that you don't know, hence you could be.

Hence: in a darkroom, sex club or sauna, if I'm taking or giving loads like there's no tomorrow, then I'm HIV+; or when cruising, if I bend, open my cheeks, reach my poppers and offer you my pre-lubed hole, then I'm HIV+.

However, I've found that for negatives, it's just the opposite. They imply that you have nothing to warn against.

From past experience: I made a profile in a sex/dating mobile app that was named "bareback". I met a guy, I breed him once or twice, every week, for two months. He never asked about my status. Neither did I about his. To me, that would lead me to imply that he's HIV+, and that so am I. However, he was not the HIV+ type (! LOL), nor the reckless HIV- one... but obviously he's one of them, or both!

He recently asked me and I said that my last tests were fine (well undetectable is my "fine"); and he said that so were his. Wtf, whatever.

What do you think about all this? Do you ALWAYS disclose? Even in a darkroom? Can you expect, in an orgy, to not catch any STD?

Here's my views on it. If it's a one on one hookup, you should disclose, especially in a state like Florida. If it's a orgy or bathhouse where you know guys there are likely poz, take their dick and ride it. I mean it'll be nice to live in a world where the guys who are fucking you are honest about their status, but we don't live in that world. Recently California is decriminalising non-disclosure of your HIV status to reduce the stigma of the disease, but it's still touch and go with states, even though the CDC has said as you mentioned that people with undetectable viral loads have a very low chance of infecting people with HIV.