Ejaculate Volume

I know this is not the first thread on this subject but I am asking the guys I know have tried supplements to increase their ejaculate volume if any of them really work? It seems all of them have similar ingredients but dissimilar effects on consumers. I've also tried celery, increased water, Kegels, etcetera and I haven't seen a noticeable improvement. Anyone have any positive experiences with improved ejaculate volume?

Guest PozGoat

I eat vegan and exercise. Probably the best sex enhancer combo there is..

I cum like a fire hose after a jog.

I also take Indian/Asian medicinal ayurvadic herbs tribulis terrestris and ashwagandha together, 1 tbsp each. They are both extracts that come in a powder form. Both taken together are powerful testosterone boosters and imo are great feeders of the male sex drive. Ayuveda is a medicinal herbal system used in India for 1000's of years. Can a billion+ Indians be wrong?

supplements that can help you shoot more..

sunflower lecithin 1000mg per day

zinc 30-50 mg per day

horny goat weed extract

pygeum extract 100mg

maca powder(a dried root)

I take/eat pretty much all of the above and have a great sex drive and shoot hard. Also, good overall health usually mean a strong sex drive. High blood pressure, high cholesterol, high blood sugar can be sex drive killers.

To me the greatest benefit to being healthy is a raging sex drive in my 40's.

• 2 weeks later...

All this supplement stuff is total bullshit when it comes to ejaculate volume, sperm quality maybe another story. The only things that matter to ejaculate more are:

- Time since last ejaculation. The more abstinence the bigger load

- How fricking horny you are

- How good the sex that makes you ejaculate. Even masturbation doesn't produce as much cum as real sex does.

I was a sperm donor for a while and I got it down to a science how to provide the 'best samples' for my friends.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this thread a few weeks ago and it appealed to me as I also want to increase my ejaculate volume. I'm a bit sceptical about pills but decided to try and see wheter I get any results.

I've been taking 1 x 15mg high strength zinc supplement together with 1 x 500 mg l-arginine daily for 14 days now.

My cum has definitely got "thicker" (allot less watery) and I've managed to recover to cum more often e.g. I shot four loads earlier today and am still horny.

It would be interesting to know whether anyone else has done the same, and what the results were.

J

• Upvote 1

Guest PozGoat

I can give you an herbal blend that will likely double your cum volume. I couldn't disagree more with your reply.

Research Ayurvedic medicine..

Guest PozGoat
I do take semenax and it works great. But the price is high.

I can also vouch for semenax. Yes it does work and greatly increase cum volume but it is expensive. If they'd just drop the price to make it affordable they'd likely sell a lot more.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...