Cock whore Cum whore

Love nursing on cock for hours; mutual back & forth edging out our cocks for hours. Then finally reward each other with thick, creamy, sweet male nectar; savoring it in our mouths, swapping back & forth before swallowing; let's talk about it today while I party all day and edge it out for hours.

• Upvote 1

• 5 years later...

I love dick. I don't just suck dick. I make love to dick. All my attention and energy goes into servicing the dick. I'm a slut for cock. A hot Jock that's a complete stranger could just look at me and grab his crotch and I'd drop to my knees and worship that dick. 

I have no interest in getting my dick sucked though. I'm a cocksucker and a btm fag so I don't use my cock for sex.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I know I am a cock and cum whore. I even dream about sucking cock. And cum. I never get enough sweet, salty jizz. I am in heaven when I have a cock in my mouth or ass and I always suck the last drops of cum out of his balls. Then I can't wait until the next cock is pulsating in my mouth and pumping a creamy sweet load in my throat. If I could I would suck cock and eat cum 24 hours a day.