Advice wanted on chastity cock cages

WDS82

Hi,

I need some advice on chastity cock cages.

I really want one, but am confused by all the options and what's best. Never had one on at all.

Which material do people prefer and why, what are differences in practice?

Any specific examples you'd recommend.

Any other advice on getting one and using them.

Am in UK so mainly looking to get from a UK site to save on import duty.

Thanks in advance,

Stuart

I have a CB6000, which seems to be a popular, low-end model. Its acrylic or something like that.

It looks hot on me. A bit difficult to put on.

I have large balls and sack, it is hard to get it on, and sometimes it shits into very uncomfortable positions. Not the kind of pain Master intends.

Also, my cock is not that big, maybe 5.5, and its a grower. It has slipped out. But without the key to unlock it, I can't get it back around my cock usually without taking out my balls, which is damned near impossible with it locked.

So, I have to say I would not recommend it. Master, when he uses it on me, either puts it on and we go out to the leather bar or something, or he leaves me with the key, but makes me send a photo on demand to prove it is still on. Because he can't safely take the key away from me.

I would pay more if I were doing it again. (This one was maybe $50 from Amazon. $150 from the leather stores)

It depends on how you plan to use it. I use mine when I am going to bttm and anticipate it to be a long play or multiple tops.

Last I used it was a BB party and I planned to bttm. For me, I use it b.c it keeps my focus away from my cock and I am not tempted to jerk off or touch my cock.

The one I use most is completely metal. It covers my whole cock and only locks with a secure lock. It is similar to this http://www.dildoshop.fr/en/chastity-cages/440-metal-chastity-cock-cage.html

I prefer this one b/c no skin is shown and it is very difficult to get out of.

I personally do not recommend any chasity where the device shows skin of your cock as I think those are easy to get out of. You want one that you can lock and secure and in no way can escape unless you use the key.

When I used mine last, I put it on, locked it and left the key home. I went to my play party and I had a good time and enjoyed myself b/c I did not have to think about cumming b/c I couldn't.

When I was done and went home, that is when I unlocked and allowed myself to cum.

So think about why you want one, how you are going to use it, where you are going to use it. The answer to these questions will lead you to the right decision. The CB models are pretty good and each one serves a different purpose. They go from beginner to very advance so think about why and how you plan to use yours.

Lastly, prices vary for these. I find the cheaper models break and easy to get out of. You do not have to pay a whole lot of money but the more expensive models tend to be escape proof. The cheaper models break or do not secure fully and you can escape out of them.

Good Luck

Edited by AgentColby

If you are going to use it long term, you want something that is open or has openings in it so you can at least semi wash your cock. I had found a site on the site for the CB series items and there was all sorts of research on it, granted geared towards the straight group but still applies to us gay bottoms who want to be caged up.

If you want it for short term use, such as for parties and extended play sessions, a solid one or metal would be fine.

You just want to make sure your cock can get air and be washed if long term. Also make sure you measure properly, the parts that go over your dick should come in several sizes, make sure to get the one that will best fit your penis at its most limp. Also the circumfrence is key, this is only in a few options at least with the CB series you want to make sure to get the correct circumfrence as well to fit the girth of your penis. To small and you wont be able to get it on to big and well could slip out.

I have to agree with @Bear4Breeding starting with one of CBX series will give many options for sizing and will allow you to get used to it. As far as using it for long term, it can be done in CBX. I have been locked in one for 190days now. But I have a few different devices metal and polycarbonate. No matter which device you choose cleanliness is a must as well as lube. Lube will help prevent chafing and blisters, I like Gun Oil silicone lube. If you have more questions just shoot me an email. You may also want to check out Lockedmen.net and Denyingthumper.com you will find pointers on both sites as well as reviews and links to all sorts of devices and places to purchase them.

Fitting a chastity cage is almost like fitting a pair of shoes. There are LOTS of factors to consider, and everybody has a different favorite. Most will, at least, 'do the job'... but comfort and security (and, most likely, cost) will eventually decide for you. Think of it this way... you can survive a day or two in cheap $5 shoes from the discount store, but you won't be running any 5k races in them. If you plan on training for a marathon, it's worth considering trainers that can cost $200+.

Unfortunately, I don't know of anyplace you can go to test drive a CB, so expect a bit of trial and error. If possible, you may want to search out people who own a few extra cages and see if they'll allow you to try on some of their collections.

If you buy your own, be fair warned that cost is often a good decider of quality. If you find the same or similar models or $120 in one place and $50 in another, it is safe to assume that the $50 model is a cheap knock-off and will fail or break quickly. That said, there ARE some reasonably good quality 'starter CBs' that are relatively inexpensive. My personal favorite in the low-cost bracket is the birdcage from exremerestraints (they regularly offer some awesome coupon codes, so search or wait for those... I managed to get a $160 device for less than $50 with free shipping!)

I think it's fairly common for many guys into chastity to assemble a small collection of various devices. You may find several that fit your needs. You may develop a favorite. Eventually, you will probably find yourself hoping for (or setting aside a savings fund) for one of the expensive, custom-fitted 'Rolls Royce' models. Along the way, you will almost certainly buy a few that are either complete disappointments. I think it's safe to say that many guys into chastity have at least one cage in their toy drawer that they've only worn once (or never even managed to get on at all).

As others have pointed out, it is definitely worth your time to join a chastity-oriented forum or chat site. Most members are quite friendly (and EXTREMELY friendly, under the right circumstance, lol). Do a little bit of listening. A little asking. A little research. A little guessing. Be prepared for some disappointments, and some pleasant surprises (which can also lead to extreme frustrations, lol).

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Update time,

Thank you for all your advice; I'm going to start looking for which one I want this weekend, with the intention of deciding and ordering by Sunday.

It's taken so long to get around to it due to life getting in the way again!

I'll make sure to let you know which one I choose and post a pic when it arrives ;)

Stuart

...As others have pointed out, it is definitely worth your time to join a chastity-oriented forum or chat site. Most members are quite friendly (and EXTREMELY friendly, under the right circumstance, lol). Do a little bit of listening. A little asking. A little research. A little guessing. Be prepared for some disappointments, and some pleasant surprises (which can also lead to extreme frustrations, lol).

I'm very interested in chastity as well, and I'm dying to know more (this thread has been fantastic). A guy I played with a few months ago gave me a CB6000 that one of his daddies had given him, since he didn't want it and I expressed interest. So far, it has sadly just sat in my drawer...but I'm sure my boyfriend would find it really hot to fuck me while I wore it.

You mentioned joining a chastity-oriented forum or chat site. Do you have any recommendations? I would like to learn as much as I can before I bring the idea up to my boyfriend.

I've been interested in trying a cock cage since a regular fuck buddy introduced the idea. He is a very dominant master and loves restraining me and using me for his pleasure. He spanks me if I cum before him and especially if my hand wanders to my cock. Unfortunately he hasn't followed through and bought me one and I haven't a clue about which one to try first.

• 2 months later...
Guest KptNLine

I'm very interested in chastity as well, and I'm dying to know more (this thread has been fantastic). A guy I played with a few months ago gave me a CB6000 that one of his daddies had given him, since he didn't want it and I expressed interest. So far, it has sadly just sat in my drawer...but I'm sure my boyfriend would find it really hot to fuck me while I wore it.

You mentioned joining a chastity-oriented forum or chat site. Do you have any recommendations? I would like to learn as much as I can before I bring the idea up to my boyfriend.

Try lockedm4m.net. Lots of good resources, links to blogs and other sites, as well as a great network of both locked boys and keyholders alike. Feel free to PM me if you're looking to learn more about chastity - would love to share my experiences and thoughts with you!

• 1 month later...