Mailed Another Hot Load

BttmCub88

Guest Barebottom30

Curious how u got the cum to pour into your hole like that? without a "air" opening on back of bottle...just creates a "vacuum seal" and will not actually pour out into your ass!! I have done that...but made a "funnel"...or just inserted the used condom inside me and shoved it all in or pushed the cum out of the condom into me

68oKrrRtbAa.jpg

5bnkPGFsfdX.jpg

9wYQoS0inFb.jpg

5cL42jVFKHA.jpg

9eWg5k6VUwz.jpg

• 8 months later...
On 03/10/2015 at 10:49 PM, CalvinMc said:

Who wants to take my load in a condom or in a tub hehe?? I cum fuckloads so your ass will be totally full of cum

Yeah, I need a cum filled ass, please send me  your load... Hot 

• Upvote 1

Guest alwaysready

will start doing this as soon as I can get this damn genital herpes settled down. I am sure it is the anti virals that are drying my seed production up. grrrr

• 6 months later...

Wow...never thought of this before...if anyone would like to mail me some cum in a condom...especially POZ cum...I'd happily send you pics of me emptying the condom into my bottom pussy!! HMU for my address!!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...