What are the places for bareback in Amsterdam, Madrid and Barcelona?

tlvbb

Hi everyone,

I am a young, 26, guy from Tel-Aviv.

I will visit Amsterdam for the gay pride, after that Madrid and Barcelona for the circuit.

Can anyone recommend me for places where i can have bareback sex? parties, sauna's, pubs, outdoors, etc..

Thanks a lot!

I was in Barcelona and thought OpenMind was a GREAT pig sex place- 2 floors of playing- big area for water sports, slings, and the men all seemed more eager to play than to stand and watch. I have not been to Amsterdam for a few years- actually was trying to go over this week- but the flights are full and I cannot make the plane- but I absolutely LOVE WEB bar just off Damrak, near the Central Station. Nice play area upstairs- and the men are decent. Maybe I love it since there are fewer things to crack your head on, around the alley is Cuckoo's Nest with a dark playroom downstairs- dark, and studded with plumbing suspended from the ceiling ( at 205 cm -6'8" I think I found every pipe and sewer line in the basement !) That said, BOTH bars are great afternoon fun- then the Warmoestraat bar scene kicks up at night

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest faggot hole

i do not think there is a bar in Amsterdam where a truly dedicated faggot cannot get fucked within the first five minutes.  i was introduced to the European bar scene on a "grand tour" of Berlin, Barcelona and Amsterdam by a fuck buddy who wished to show me the world (and to show me off to His European buddies) and while the whole experience was eye-opening (as to the possibilities of incredible public sex) i thought bar sex in Amsterdam was truly awe inspiring.

• 3 years later...

Cuckoos Nest, The Webb, Church, Dirty Dicks, Argos, B1 Cinema all 95% bare fucks. I take a minimum of 30 loads a week in these places... 

Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. No taboos. 

Edited by dewalt
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 2

• 8 months later...
On 11/24/2019 at 3:53 PM, dewalt said:

Cuckoos Nest, The Webb, Church, Dirty Dicks, Argos, B1 Cinema all 95% bare fucks. I take a minimum of 30 loads a week in these places... 

How are the parties at dirty dicks? They have quite a raunchy calendar of activities.

• 2 years later...
On 11/24/2019 at 3:53 PM, dewalt said:

Are these places good too for hetero men looking for female sluts?

• 1 year later...
On 4/14/2016 at 9:03 AM, Guest faggot hole said:

i do not think there is a bar in Amsterdam where a truly dedicated faggot cannot get fucked within the first five minutes.  i was introduced to the European bar scene on a "grand tour" of Berlin, Barcelona and Amsterdam by a fuck buddy who wished to show me the world (and to show me off to His European buddies) and while the whole experience was eye-opening (as to the possibilities of incredible public sex) i thought bar sex in Amsterdam was truly awe inspiring.

how to book the grand tour ?