Catching the bug from post fuck teasing?

Just had sex with a poz guy. We used a condom for sex, but after we were making out and he teased my ass. But then he slipped in and out a couple of times before I realized what happened. What are the chances of catching the bug from the cum left on his cock?

As I understand the HIV virus it is a delicate virus and dies quickly after being exposed to air. If he was undetectable the chances of getting the virus is very slim even if he cums in you bare. I wouldn't worry, but get tested if your really concerned.

Guest JizzDumpWI
Just had sex with a poz guy. We used a condom for sex, but after we were making out and he teased my ass. But then he slipped in and out a couple of times before I realized what happened. What are the chances of catching the bug from the cum left on his cock?

Lets talk about the conversation you had with him... How long has he been poz? On meds? Which and for how long? How is he doing staying on them? Does he party? Walkerth139 is right, your chances are low, but if he is newly diagnosed, a recent convert and not on meds, you chances are higher.

• 2 years later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

The guy who fucked you does exactly what I do. I lie and say there's no risk from me sliding back in. And while it's low it's not zero. I'm also hoping he gets turned on by me being in him raw and will let me go further.hooked up with a hot boy this weekend where it went down just like that...wound up popping my second load inside him.