Speedballs for a 19 Year Old Preppie

mdestry

(This is actually a true story. It was 1983, and I was an introverted, sky, skinny kid from the East End of Louisville, the 'burbs back then. I was deeply closeted and naive, and ready to be taken advantage of. This incident began a 10 month journey into sex and hard drugs that ended with me, a gay kid from the burbs, learning how to take cock, deep throat and yes, fuck pussy to the point where I got a black junkie pregnant. It was the best summer of my life, and brought me a wonderful daughter that I never thou a guy like me could ever have.)

---------------------------------------------

I was barely nineteen and had been fucked only once, by a white guy who was 30. I met him in at Blue Movies in downtown Louisville, and we went back to his place, smoked a J and he topped me. He was so small i didn't even know he had cum until he went soft. So this is what I had fantasized about ever since I saw Freddie Mercury eating grapes on the back cover of the first Queen album? It wasn't anything like I had read in "First Hand" or "Inches," my favorite wack-mags. I was sorely disappointed and wondered if I was straight after all.

A few weeks later I was back in the bookstore looking to do it again, and hopefully have a better experience. I had tried dating girls over the past few weeks, which made my dad very,very happy. He loaned me his sports car, gave me a wad of cash and beamed as I drove off, conflicted. A few dates, and I could not bring myself to even kiss one of them. Was I just shy, or really a fag? I didn't know.

But I knew I was horny and that is what took me to the bookstore that night. In the arcade section, I saw a big black daddy, maybe 6-2 and in good shape. He must have been pushing fifty, and I was instantly attracted to this dangerous-looking giant man. I grew up in a typical upper-middle class family, went to St. X high school, and hid the fact that I was a fag from everyone except the guys who sucked me off at the bookstores. Looking back, i know my parents knew. But what made them think that talking about how "sick" it was to be gay would somehow turn me straight, instead of just make me feel unworthy and unloved and alone?

He was standing outside a booth rubbing his cock through his checked polyester pants. I could just stare. He kept rubbing, and I could see his cock grow even bigger. I was mesmerized and walked toward him. I planned to go into the booth, leave the door unlocked, and wait for him to come in. Then I was going to suck my first dick.

I had it all panned, but as I went to open the door, he grabbed my hand and looked down at me and said, "You think you can handle this, boy?" I said,"I don't know. I've only been fucked once." His eyes bugged a little and he said, "I live down the street, let's go." I followed him outside and walked about 12 blocks without either of us saying a word.

I was getting scared. "I thought you said you lived down the street." He stopped and put his hand on my ass. "We're walking down the street, aint we?" He said, rubbing my ass and turning me on. Here I was a skinny 19 year old white kid from a good home, getting felt up at 10PM on a public street in downtown Louisville. He nodded toward the projects. "Just over there," he said.

I followed him to the entrance to his place, and walked up three steps to his front door. He opened the door and we went inside. He closed the door and locked it. Now I was really scared, and my dick shrunk quickly. I looked around. The inside was one room, with a small kitchen, and a door to what was probably a bathroom. I looked at everything, planning a way to escape. It was remarkably clean, and empty except for a tv, a mattress, a lamp, and some boxes in the corner. At this point, i was scared shitless and started to try to talk my way out of it. He came over and grabbed my ass, hard. "You're not going anywhere, baby. And you're going to love this. Get them clothes off." He released my ass and I just stood there, panicked.

He walked a few steps, stopped, and with his back to me, slowly, sexily, pulled his t-shirt over his head. Oh. My. God. The sexiest, darkest back I had ever seen. My cock started hardening again.

He twirled his t-shirt slowly, almost like a stripper and turned around and revealed a nice, but not chiseled chest, with a few tattoos and long, dark nipples. I stared at those long nipples, and as I was standing there in a daze, he unbuttoned his pants, unzipped, and they dropped to the floor. No underwear, just a huge cock, hanging there half hard. He turned back toward the boxes again, but stopped and turned to look at me, and as he was staring at me, his cock started getting harder and harder until it was huge and standing straight out,

"See how hard you got me?" He said. "So are you gonna get naked now?" It wasn't a question. I pulled my Polo t-shirt off and kicked off my topsiders. He smiled, turned and started rummaging through a shoebox. I took off the rest of my clothes and stood there, cock hard as a rock.

He turned around and had a syringe, a little foil, a lighter, a spoon, and a little baggie. "You're gonna love this shit," he said. I had only smoked weed, and just that one time. But my dick was thinking for me, and I stood there and held out my arm as he tied a shoelace around my arm. He said, "Sit down or you are gonna fall down."

I sat on the mattress and he busied himself with his spoon. He after a few minutes, he put the syringe into the spoon and pulled the plunger. There was a cloudy liquid in the chamber. I held out my arm, and watched him inject me. I felt a little woozy at first, but when he took the shoelace off, the entire room suddenly started spinning and I felt the most beautiful, peaceful feeling was over me. Every muscle in my body relaxed, and I swore that I could feel my soul moving around inside my body. I even felt the space between my ribs, felt them expand and contract as I breathed. "Wow," was all I could say. "wow."

"You gonna learn to love my speedballs, boy, and come back for them all the time."

"Whaaa," I slurred. Why can't I talk, I thought.

"Yeah," he said as he moved even closer to me. "You're fucked now."

I felt him pushing me backwards on the bed and pulling my legs apart. I had no muscle control. i felt completely asleep - heavy muscles, no feeling at all, anywhere, but also feeling everything at a deeper level than ever before. I saw his cock pointing at my hole, and I just moaned,"Fuuuuuck meeeee" as his face inched closer and closer to mine until it completely filled my entire line of vision.....

• Like 12
  • Upvote 38

• 3 weeks later...

His face was looming closer and closer as I felt his enormous piece of meat nudging at my hole. It might have been whatever was in that syringe, or it might have been how hot I was for this huge, dangerous man, but all I could see were his two eyes almost floating above me, giant black pools of liquid that seemed to have no bottom. "Yeah, you're fucked now," I heard from a distance. It echoed a few times in my head.

I felt myself rolling a bit, kind of like when you're on a raft out in the ocean. Suddenly a little nauseous, I closed my eyes to try to gather myself, but that just increased all of the sensations I was feeling, both good and not-so-good. I had that delicious free floating feeling, while at the same time I also felt like I was about to vomit. I felt my eyes rolling as I tried to get a grip when suddenly I felt my hole expand involuntarily. He felt it too, and he shoved a few inches of his meat inside me. I was surprised that there was no pain - I guess the speedball was taking care of that. Instinctively, I lifted my legs, wrapped them as far around him as they would go, and then dug in. I literally fucked my ass onto the rest of his cock, swallowing it all with my ass in one swift motion.

Again, no pain at all, just sensation of skin-on-skin, of his cock sliding deeper into me. I could feel every vein, every crease of my ass, bump and nuance of his cock as I quickly slid down on it all the way to the root. In my high, I could actually visualize what it looked like as the head of his cock split me open and buried deeper in me than anyone, or anything, had ever been. As I hit the base with my ass, those floating eyes looked surprised for a second, then rolled up into his head as he let out a long moan. "Yessssssss, baby, that's it. Take that cock all the way. Show me how bad you want it. You a natural baby. We gonna turn you out good."

I tried to ask him what that meant but I was still unable to manage anything other than a garble of sounds. "You feeling it, aren't you?" he said. Again, it was not a question. "Yeah, I got you. You gonna get used to this real quick, and so am I."

With that, he started to withdraw his cock - a process that seemed to last for fifteen minutes, though in real-time it might have must been two or three seconds. He then spit on his hand, rubbed it on his dick, and then slowly slide back into me. This time, it seemed smoother, no veins or bumps. He repeated that process five or six times - I lost count in the growing euphoria - and on each downstroke, I would shiver as his cock bumped into and ran along my prostrate.

Then he got to work.

All at once, he pulled out completely, and then shoved the entire length back into me. This time, I felt it. Not enough heroin on the planet could have dulled that pain. My legs shot out straight, every muscle straining, but I was only able to yelp weakly. My ability to speak was still caught in the swirling vortex of the drugs, and I could see the words I wanted to say swirling around over my head. I tried to grab them, but they stayed out of reach. Then, most blinding pain as he yanked it out and whipped it back in with even greater force. On the third stroke, pulled out, grabbed a handful of Crisco ("When did he get that?" I weakly thought, "And why didn't I see it swirling around up there with all my words?") and rubbed it all over his cock, then shoved it back in again. This time, other than he stabbing sensation of his length, there was no pain - only intense pleasure as he massaged my prostrate on his trip to my center.

He held his cock in me and leaned down again, my legs once again instinctively wrapping around him. His mouth leaned down to mine, and I felt his warm lips touch mine. His breath was surprisingly sweet, and the feel of his tongue as it entered my mouth was velvety smooth. I sucked on his tongue like it was a cock, and he fucked my mouth with it. It was then that I noticed that his hips were moving again, now in perfect rhythm with the tongue that was moving in and out of my mouth. That amazing floating feeling of perfection had returned, and I finally started enjoying that rolling sensation. I was able to envision every cell of my body, each and every one being filled on an assembly line with exquisite pleasure - the sensation of being fucked properly for the first time - and then returned to my body with a tingle of joy.

My hips started moving to meet his thrusts. I wanted - no, needed - that cock in me as deep as it would go. On each downstroke, I wiggled my ass to try to get a few extra centimeters in me, and then as he withdrew, I concentrated on relaxing every muscle in my ass to make for a smooth, easy withdrawal. Then he would press back in again, and the friction from his invading cock became the center of the universe until he hit bottom. Then my wiggle and his gasp.

Faster and faster it went, his tempo increasing, and my hips bouncing up off the bed to rise up and meet him. He was pounding me now, but I was pounding him back - my heels digging into him every bit as much as his cock was digging into me. All I could focus on was the need to feel him inside me, as deep as possible. I felt him biting into my shoulder, then licking my neck, then his tongue all over my ear, then gripping my head and holding it while he shoved his tongue in my mouth - all during the time that we were fucking each other, hard. I needed him deeper, and deeper, and never felt so full and fulfilled as when he hit bottom. On each downstroke, that instinctive wiggle I gave caused him to shudder just a little.

He was fucking harder and harder, and I was taking every thrust like a cheap bathhouse whore. Then he buried his face in my neck, sped up even more, started moaning, "Oooh, baby, ooooh baby, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah....." Even as inexperienced as I was, I knew what that meant. His hips kept moving faster and faster, sending me into the stratosphere, and then he gave one last thrust inward and held it. At that second, I finally managed to lock my ankles together and wiggled the last inch of his cock into me even further, and that did it. He let out a long groan, and I could feel his cock jetting his cum into me, spurt after heavy spurt. He kept moaning, "Yeah....yeah...." with each spurt, his baritone voice low and tickling every inch of me. It seemed to go on for hours, but I know it could not have been that long. Still, I counted at least fourteen pumps from his balls into my guts before he finally let out a long breath.

He laid on top of me for an unnaturally long period of time. He was absently licking my neck or rubbing my sides, and then the most amazing thing happened - I felt his hips move again, felt his cock withdraw, and then felt him slowly spear back into me. He had not gone soft and fallen out of me like I expected. Instead, he was embarking on a second fuck, just minutes after filling me with his seed.

I let out a long moan, and involuntarily burst loose with my own orgasm on his third stroke. I shook against him as he held his cock deep inside me, moving it back and forth only by a few inches, "Yeah, baby. Cum on my dick. That's it. Show me how much you love it. Keep cumming! Yeah! Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!" Every time he said it, I would cry out and another volley of cum would rise out of the depth of my soul, shoot through my balls at lightning speed, and get ejected from the tip of my cock, bathing us both in buckets of my cum. I never came so much or so hard in my life, my head uncontrollably moving back and forth and the most animalistic noises coming from my throat. Was I really making those sounds?

We fucked our way to another climax for each of us, this one for me being far less intense but still incredible. As the last bit of my cum splattered onto his chest, he move down again, those huge black eyes once again filling my vision, and he rubbed our bodies together, using my cum as a lubricant. He gave me a tender kiss or two, and then just laid on top of me. My legs finally unhooked from around him, fell to our sides, and we both drifted off to sleep.

I have no idea how long we slept, but we were both awakened by a bright bolt of light coming from the outside door as it burst open. I heard a young, female voice saying "Daddy, Momma sent me over to get my....." I craned my head to see a coltish girl, maybe my age or younger, standing in the front doorway. Her jaw nearly dropped to the floor as she stopped mid-sentence. The man on top of me was still snoring heavily as I tried to get out from underneath him, panicked and no longer able to breathe because of his heavy weight on top of me. But I couldn't get him off me and he was not waking up nearly quickly enough!

• Like 10
  • Upvote 26

• 2 months later...