Speedballs for a 19 Year Old Preppie

mdestry

• 5 months later...

I worked my way out from underneath the large, black man, as the girl came over and shook him roughly. He barely stirred in his sleep.

"He gonna be out for a while. You must have done it up big," she said matter of factly. I, meanwhile, was turning a new shade of crimson, and was picking mu my clothes and getting dressed as quickly as I could. "I need to go," was all I could think to say. She just shrugged and said, "If you say so," she walked out the door, and I followed a few seonds later. I looked around, but she had literally disappeared - there was no one out, only cars driving down Fourth.

I hightailed it back to 4th and main - a long trek. Had I really followed him all that distance? I breathed a sigh o f relief when Imsaw my car. I unlocked it, started up, and sped back toward the 'burbs. As I walked in, my dad was just leaving for work. He gave me a wink on his way out, and put his hands up to his chest to mimick a set of large breasts. I smiled weakly and ran up to my room.

In the shower, I started feeling funny - a little dizy, a little sick to my stomach. I shook it off when I realized that his two huge loads were involuntarily seeping out of my hole. I felt like a slut, and loved it! I knew right then, without a doubt, that I loved sex with me. I was, as my dad would say with derision so often, a "fag." But at that moment, with cum dripping onto the shower floor, I could care less.. I got a man of with my hole - no, my pussy, as he callled it. I have a pussy, and it makes huge black men cum. I got hard, jacked off, and sat on my bed, thinking about where I could get more guys to fuck me.

Fast-forward three days and 11 hours. I am back in the bookstore with my ass pressed up against a hole in the wall. An unknown dick is pumping in an out of my wet hole, sloshing around a load from the last cock. The bookstore is a can't-miss hookup. I have been fucked four times, and each one was as diferent as the last. But none were as good as my black daddy. I had not sen him since that morning I ran out of his place, buttoning my pants on the way out the door.

The man on the other side of the wall groaned and shot his load. I milked his cock with my hole, and he eventually slid out and left the booth. I buttoned up,my Brittanica jeans and peeked out the door for a glimpse of my latest fuck a short, dumpy white guy, middle aged, was waddling out of the peeps. He left a nice load in me. Too bad for his wife, i got it instead.

And then, just like last time, there he was. Standing outside of a booth, rubbing his crotch and staring right through me. I felt cold inside, then my ass twitched and my dick started to inflate again. He ran a hand all the way down the length of his cock, bulging through that same pair of checked pants. It was onscenely huge. Had i really taken that whole thing.

"Hey, bboy," he said. "You back again?"

I walked over to him, my pussy went with fresh cum. "I haven't been able to think about anything but you laying on top of my."

"You got a fine pussy. Suck the cum right out of a man's dick." Despite the roughness and crudity, I was proud, and more than a little turned on. " I can do it again," I said. He turned and walked into the movie theater. I knew what that meant by nnow,, so I followed close behind.

Once we got inside, i dropped to my kneews. In seconds, his cock was down my throat. "Damn, baby," he said. "You got a pussy in your yeah, eat dat dick."mouth, too!" I just grunted as Ii kept working his dick. Within a few minutes, I felt a new set of hands on my head, and heard another voice, thick with ghetto accent, whisper, "Yeah, boy, eat dat dick." I obliged - all the way down,and ran my tongue over his heavy balls. He moaned. "Damn!" Said the new guy. "I want some of that!"

"Five bucks," said my man. What?! I was being sold? Instead of shock or shame, I felt hugely flattered.

"Fuck dat," said the new guy as he backed off. My man responded, "That's another five." The new guy stopped in his tracks. He moved closer, looking me over as I kept throating that giant cock.

"Yeah, but not here."

"Let's go," my man said as he pulled his dick from my throat. "Come on, girl," he said. I followed. What else could I do? I knew I wanted those cocks to fuck me. In the back of my mind, I was also hoping that he'd have more of whatever was in that needle.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 28

Guest mspsubmale

and yet another story that I really would like to happen;  even more so if the top is Black Man, and there would be nothing, literally NOTHING, that I would not do for him, and that he could take me anywhere as his owned bottom-boi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[Moderator's Note: This is an updated/improved version of a post which has now been deleted.]

"You drive," he said as the three of us went through the turnstile at the exit of the bookstore. Again, it wasn't a question.

"OK. Over here," I said, pointing to my car. I unlocked the doors and climbed in the driver's seat. "Preston and Broadway, right?"

"No, drive us to 39th and Cecil," he said. "We got business to do first." I had no ideas where Cecil Street was, so I headed down Main toward 39th street. The deepest, darkest part of West End Louisville. Muhammad Ali, Quincy Jones, Malcolm X had all lived in the area at one time or another. As we passed 10th, the rows of housing projects started. At 17th, I started noticing lots of people in the streets, like we were in a public park. By 25th, the hookers were put. As we neared 39th, I noticed quite a few black boys and men in streets or on the porches passing cigarettes, joints, or pipes back and forth. My big daddy guided me to a tall, three story behemoth of a structure that at one time must have been a mansion. Today, it was boarded up, caked with dirt and dust, and looked like it could fall down at any second.

It was also loaded with people, who were spilling out the doors, sitting in windows, or strewn on the lawn in various stages of intoxication. They were brazen with either open drug use, fighting, or public sex, and no cops were in sight. They knew better. This area was lost and there was no getting it back. The new Wild West - no police, no authority, and no rules beyond those of the street.

I would get to know this house very well over the next ten months. For tonight though, I was concerned. Ok, not concerned - I was scared shitless. "Park over there," he ordered, pointing about a half block down the street. "There's room over there," I said, pointing to an area near the front of the house.

"Bitch, I said to park over there!" he said firmly as he grabbed my forearm and squeezed hard, "Damn.... damn! OK," I said as I glided the car to a stop alongside the curb. "Come on," he said. I followed the two men toward the building, and it felt like I was walking with Moses as we got closer. Anyone on the sidewalk stepped off it and out of our way when we got within ten feet or so. They all stopped talking and and few of them stared at us, but most of them just looked away as we passed. We got to the front door and a very pretty black girl in a bikini greeted us. "Well, holy shit, look who it is." She knew him. And apparently hated him deeply - her voice was a mixture of mockery anddisgust. "And with an entourage, too," she said. She looked me squarely in the eye and turned up her lip. "This your new pussy?" She asked.

"Shut the fuck up, Sis, and tell Ken I'm back. And I want a brick."

"A brick, damn!" She never took her eyes off of me. "You in trouble, sweetie," she said. "You in it deep!" She turned and went inside. "Follow her," he said as we entered the house. The interior was as unappealing as the exterior, but the dozens of people inside didn't seem to notice. Most were either dead asleep, smoking something, or shooting up. The others were engaged in some sort of sexplay in various combinations and numbers. I was thinking about the syringe again as I wastched a young, naked muscular black boy shooting up while an older white woman sucked his long, flaccid cock. Was it the sex going on making me so hard, or the thought of getting high again?

The girl ducked into a room and within a minute came out with a paper grocery bag. We followed her into another room where she locked the door and dumped out the contents of the Kroger bag onto the room's only furniture - a twin bed. He made a low whistle as he sorted through it all. I saw something square wrapped in aluminum foil, glass pipes of various sizes and shapes, a cheap looking spoon (all bent up and burned), a few bags of white or ivory colored powder, a few lighters, and best of all, about a dozen syringes. He opened the aluminum foil and stuck hs ginger in. He licked it off. "Nice. Strong junk," he said to his sister.

"Only the best for you," she said sexily as she moved closer to him. She put her hand on his thigh and moved it up toward his crotch. "I'm gonna fix you, don't worry," he said, annoyed. "But I ain't gonna fuck you anymore."

"Faggot," she said angrily. Like a flash of lightning, his hand shot out and he hit her right on her temple. "Whore," he said as she crumpled down to the floor. "Junkie."

With watery eyes, she said, "Thanks to you, fucker, brother." He wasn't listening. He had turned his attention to the assortment of supplies and handed me a glass pipe with a large chamber at the top, filled...no, stuffed...with white powder. "Smoke it," he said. I put the pipe to my lips as he flicked the lighter. A plume of smoke came out of the top. "Now, draw," he said. I could see the inside of the glass pipe turn white. I sucked on it, blew out a white cloud, and repeated. He handed me the lighter as he turned back to the bed.

I don't recall how much time I spent smoking, but as I was watching his sister dreamily rubbing her arm as he removed a syringe, the guy who was with us took the pipe from me and told daddy, "Dragin's out." I was high - beyond it, actually, and Horner than I had ever been. "Whaaaa...I whaannnnaaa get fucked," I slurred. I don't know what came over me, but I crawled toward his sister, climbed on top and slid my cock into her hole as she pushed her tongue is n my mouth. An second or an hour later, I felt my daddy's huge cock pushing into me and then pounding my ass, hard, I forgot all about the girl under me, and concentrated on that hard, huge pole fucking me.

And fucking me,

And fucking me,

And then, a blinding white flash, a huge surge of energy, and every cell in of my body was wrapped in the largest, most blinding, mind-numbing orgasm I gad ever experienced in my nineteen years. I was cumming from my hole and it stretched my being as it shot outward to my extremities. My hole pulsed and spammed, my clock was shooting, and my body was shaking, and the I heard him moan, and as he came in me, he kept pumping hard, gard, harder. Bye was chanting, " Ooh baby....yeah...filling you......giving you my poison...knocking you up, bitch....fuck yeah."

And that's the last thing I recall before waking up on my stomach with someone fucking my ass. I tried to turn to see who it was, but my head was smashed onto the floor and held there. All I could see was a dark Palm and a long, thick black dinger as my head was held against the floor. I couldn't move. I didn't want to, really.

The fucking increased in speed and intensity, but I was feeling no pain at all. I was floating, delicious waves of warmth enveloping me like a hug, and I started fucking back at the cock entering me. "Yeah, bitch," the man said over and over until he grunted.

"I'm cumming in you, bitch," he said. "Awwwwwr," he grunted, as he pushed in hard and started cumming. "Yeah," he whispered, "I'm filling you up, baby. Marking you....fuck, you a good whore. Worth every penny....." he throbbed in me, depositing his load in me until he relaxed. The hand left my head and I felt his breath as he whispered in my ear, "Your pussy got filled up wit my babies," and he withdrew as I laid there, motionless, but my head rolling like I was on a river.

I was hornier than ever. I needed fucked, and I knew that I wouldn't be leaving this room anytime soon.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 22

• 4 months later...