Getting fucked by cut or uncut cock? Which one is better?

rawfuckr

Do guys around here have a preference on what is better to get fucked with? I've noticed that uncut cocks have quite a different feeling. They tend to give me more of a nice massage without so much friction. The foreskin docks in your ass and the cock does the in and out thing. A cut cock is just all rubbing in and out.

Which ones do you guys prefer?

• Upvote 1

I absolutely prefer uncut cocks. Every day I look at my cut cock I'm bummed, but as far as getting fucked. I find that it takes less lube. THey can just push that foreskin up to your hole and it slides right in. Also uncut guys I think fuck better. At least to me. It may sound strange but there seems to be more rythm even when they are banging your ass hard.

Guest btchbyl

they are both good. as long as its up my ass i dont care which one it is. i really cant tell the difference between them during a fuck.

I'm cut, and I prefer this on others.

First of all I like and want this particular friction. In most of the cases it gives me more joy than the in and out of a cock which is covered by a moving foreskin.

Besides that, it often seems to be difficult to keep uncut cocks really clean. In quite many cases I noticed a freaky smell or at least a strange aroma even on freshly showered guys.

• Upvote 1