He THrew The Condom On The Ground

This is a completely true story, guys.

I've been on vacation all week, and have had pretty good luck getting fucked bare by everyone with whom I've hooked up, including this occasion.

I received a promising reply to an ad I had put out. He wasn't bad looking and was horny to fuck. I was up for that!!! Then in one of his messages, the dreaded C word came up. As I keep a few on hand, I told him I had condoms, thinking to myself they might be a bit old now since I seldom use them, but I do have them. ;) He arrived at my place, and I thought he was kind of white trash cute: lots of tattoos, dirty jeans and workboots on. Most importantly, however, he was already hard and eager to empty his balls!!!

We exchanged pleasantries, and I was immediately on my knees undoing his belt and fishing out his hard tool. I licked and sucked on that shaft, licked his balls, all while he got undressed. I sucked and sucked, waiting until he would want to put his seven inches in my other hole. As if he could read my mind, he asked "Do you want this in you?" I sure as hell did, so I bent over the bed. "Do you have a condom?" Urrrgh... I've usually found that if I can get a top to point his tool at my ass, he will forget all about a rubber, but in this case, apparently not.

I rode his plastic covered tool for about 15 minutes, until he asked "Do you want this load in your ass or your mouth?" Of course I said I wanted it in my ass. "Do you want me to take this condom off?" I responded by sliding off his cock, which he took as a 'yes'. He ripped the condom off, threw it on the grouund and I jumped right back on his dick. After about ten additional thrusts, he was dumped his load in my ass where it belonged.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 4

I don't like it when a guy uses a condom then wants to remove it at the end, while still fucking until he shoots. However, a few guys have told me they use condoms because it helps them last long and not get off so fast, which leads to longer fuck sessions, which could be good, if you are into the guy you at the moment. I'm not attacked to most of the guys I have over, so I just want them to bust as quick as possible and get the hell out. If they are a good fuck or good looking I want it to last longer.

• Upvote 1

Of course rubbers are a waste of time. there is never a reason to put one on, especially if you plan on breeding me. I do love finding used rubbers in parks and adult bookstores and using the cum for lube.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't use rubbers because after a little while, no matter how much lube is used, my ass is a little irritated from the latex. Most guys understand when I tell them this. Of course, all that's true, but I just enjoy the feeling of a raw cock in my hole. Who wouldn't? :D

I always leave the use of rubbers up tot he top. 95% of guys I have hooked up with just shove it in and never ask for a rubber. This guy, who knows what was going on in his head. The important thing is his cum did eventually end up in my ass! :)

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

In my 30s, I had sex with a hot, superhung, young black man who was totally on the DL. The first time we played I had been sucking him the best I could trying to get him horny enough to go for bareback. When the time came, he put me on my back and started to put a condom on. I told him he didn't have to put it on, but he went ahead. He lubed up and started opening me up with his rubbered-up cock. Just as we were ready to really fuck, he had me rolled up in a ball with my legs over his shoulders. He stopped and looked at me in the eye. Then he looked down as he slid out, pulled off the rubber, and slid back in. I got a hard fuck and a big load. Like I did every time he fucked me. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Yeah... I don't know what goes through guys minds... Maybe he was confilicted and the piggy side won out in the end.. I haven't fucked with a condom since 2007. Don't plan on ever going back... If the load isn't going in me, then what's the use? Fill me up.

• Upvote 1

• 6 years later...
3 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

My philosophy is..."If it ain't bareback, it ain't fucking...and it ain't happening!"

I share the same philosophy! If a guy insists on a condom, it isn't happening. I've made guys leave my house. I've grabbed my clothes and walked out on guys. It just isn't happening, period!