He THrew The Condom On The Ground

I love walking through the woods - having Great fun finding Used ( Part Filled Cum loads ) Condos - licking - sucking - smearing - re-wearing them - times re- loading them - hanging on trees - hopefully finding others doing the same thing I enjoy doing !  Love to have a regular supplier through the mail !    more - more - Please !

• 3 weeks later...

I love.when a guy takes.the condom.off and looks in my as she's as he puts his raw cock back in me and breeds my ass.  It's ironic now many safe only guys do that. To me.  But I like it even better when I slip a guy's co k out of my ass and I look him in the eye and slip his condom off and then dare him to Fuck me bareback.  The conflict.on his face is usually resolved.when he feels me.slip my ass over the top of his naked cock. Rarely does a guy ever not plunge in naked  and Fuck me until he runs deep in my ass.

• 1 month later...

I totally get the part about once a guys cock is at your ass he can often not think about a condom.  It's like that for me, but from the other point of view.  I have them wear a condom until I get to know them well enough to trust that they aren't going to infect me with something.  However, there have been exceptions.  I have found that I need make sure that he has the condom on ahead of time if I don't intend to take his load bareback.  If his cock even brushes my crack or pucker, I lose all control and have to have it in me.  If it's still raw at that point, then I'm going to have his load in me.