Swallow your own cum

highlife

Guest faggot hole

Operating on the theory that no load should ever go to waste, of course i eat my own cum and have since i was a wee lad. my dad taught me to do that. And even though my cum is no where near as valuable as that of a Real Man, i understand that cum must never go to waste.

• 2 years later...

Struggled with this for years. Wanted to eat my own cum but as soon as I started shooting I lost the urge and couldn't make myself do it. 

The cure for me was when a top fed my my own load while he was fucking me. I shot my load while he was fucking me in the missionary position and he licked my load off my cock and stomach. Without warning he then kissed me with his mouth full of my cum and started sooting his load up my ass at the same time. That was all it took to push me over the edge -- loved the taste and feel of swapping my load between our mouths as we kissed (not to mention how hot it was feeling him dump his load in my ass).

After that experience I was able to swallow my own load when jacking just by remembering that hot experience. That was many years ago and now it's second nature for me to swallow my own load when playing solo.

• 2 years later...

My cum serves no purpose, but if I cum while getting fucked (which happens often), I'll eat my own.  My husband, and many tops I have been with, feed it to me and I suck it off their hands and fingers.  I'm a vegetarian, which I think makes my cum taste a little more bitter than most guys.