The Turk in the Park

There's a small park between the subway station I got off and the gay quarter; at night and in the early morning, it's naturally a cruising ground for drunk guys after the bars close, and I am frequently to be found among them. This particular night even as I began my trip into the city, I was already incredibly horny as I hadn't been fucked in a few weeks; in a small city with an underdeveloped gay scene it can be difficult for a tall, hairy, stocky guy in the transition stage between "cub" and "bear" proper to find a fuck. But it was barely past 11:00 PM so I figured I'd just take a cursory stroll through the park and then try my luck in the bars.

It was a warm night in summer, so there were quite a few more silhouettes to be seen than I'd have expected for so early in the night, but no one who caught my interest; I was horny but not yet at the stage where I was willing to take just any cock. I lit a cigarette and sat on one of the benches, hoping for a promising newcomer after I'd taken stock of the current visitors. Finally, I started to walk to the park's exit - I would probably back in a few hours, with a few beers and a few more loads in me and in total cumwhore mode.

Near the exit of the park, in a little side spot lined by thick hedges, were a set of table tennis plates. Usually, there were no guys there, as it was too close to the well-lit main path and easily spotted by any police car. Tonight, however, I saw a man leaning against one of the plates; he was short with a full black beard, and a thick pelt of fur poking out of his collar. His dark complexion and thick hair pegged him as Turkish or Arab, or maybe Greek, and I immediately wanted to find out which one it was.

I approached him slowly, catching his gaze. His facial expression remained detached and cool, but he put on hand on his crotch, grabbing his cock and giving it a squeeze. I fixed my eyes on his bulge and licked my lips. As soon as I was within reach, he grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me down towards his bulge. It was clear he wanted to dump his load quickly and without hassle. I dropped to my knees and eagerly started to lick across the denim covering his bulge, feeling for the head with my tongue and then starting to suck on it, making the bulge grow. He started to grind his still covered crotch into my mouth, pressing me against it. A low moan escaped his lips.

Finally, he unzipped and with some diffculty pulled his cock out. It was above average in length, but not extremely so, cut (so most probably Turkish or Arab) and on the whole of average girth, but a massive thickness in the middle. Precum glistened in the dim light. I eagerly licked off the first drop, savouring the salty taste on my tongue. He wasn't in the mood to indulge me savouring however, and started to drive his cock into my mouth. I barely covered me teeth in time, his thrust making the inside of my lips scrape against them.

I grabbed hold onto his thighs as he pushed past my tonsils into my throat, right to the hilt on the first thrust, my nose buried deep in his thick pubes and his balls pressing against my chin. He wasted no time starting to fuck my throat hard, allowing me only short intakes of breath, allowing me to smell a mix of sweat and old cum, probably this morning's wank. I did my best to enhance the experience for him, pushing his cock towards my palate with my tongue, sucking and swallowing the excess of precum and saliva in my mouth. He was half-grunting, half-moaning. Every once in a while he would violently shove his cock all the way into my mouth and hold it there, grabbing my hair so hard I thought he was pulling it out and making my eyes water, until I would have to push myself off him once I ran out of oxygen. After the third time he had done that, he grabbed my chin and turned my head upwards, locking eyes with me. With his thumb he traced my lips, while his other fingers were surpringly tender stroking my beard. "I'm close, want me to fuck you before I cum?" he spoke with a faint accent, his voice was deep and hungry.

I could barely manage a nod and grunt signifying my assent.

He pulled me up and stepped around me. I quickly undid my belt buckle and dropped my trousers. For the first time I noticed how sweaty I was, as my ass was exposed to the night air. He pushed me down onto the table tennis plate. I reached back to spread my cheeks and expose my hole towards him. He grunted in approval and he spat on it. I could feel him rubbing his hard cock head against my hole, rubbing precum and spit into it, teasing my and slowly pushing his head in. "No condom, yes?"

"Please," I managed, barely. There was no question I needed him raw.

He pushed the head past my hole, and I had to stifle a scream. He gave me no time to adjust and started to thrust in further. "You're fucking tight." His thick cut cock tore up my ass; I could take an uncut one easily with just spit and precum, but this was more painful than I had thought. I moaned in pain. "Shut up, I won't take long" he muttered. He placed his right hand hand on my head and pushed me into the table and held my right arm behind my back with his left as he starting to really fuck me, deep and hard and fast.

He hadn't lied, after about two minutes he let out one more deep grunt, thrust one last time deep inside me and came, pumping his load deep inside my ass. I could feel his cock twitch inside me. He collapsed on top of me, and I could feel the of his body. "Thanks, I really needed that..." and to my surprise, he kissed the back of my neck before pushing himself off me and withdrawing his cock from my ass. I heard him zip up before he said "Hope to see you around again," and with that, he left.

I was still lying on the table tennis plate, trousers around my ankles, my freshly bred hole still exposed to the night air, my left cheek throbbing from where it had chafed against the plate during the fuck, breathing in deeply. It took me a further minute before I managed to stand up myself and pull up my trousers. I quickly thought about going back home, before I decided that with my hole already fucked open and a load up my ass, tonight would be a good night to cruise the bars after all.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2