Need advice for sore bottom

Excercising with kegel balls is supposed to strengthen muscles of the rectum; at least that's why they were recommended to me. I don't know how they would help you if you're sore. You need something soothing. Maybe a suppository...a hemorrhoid suppository?

• Upvote 1

You can get Anusol suppositories prescription strength. Those things are great after a six hour binge. AndyO is right though, sometimes getting fucked again when your hole is sore is amazing. It's very sensitive and maybe even swollen a bit. Kegles are really for pussies, not assholes. And they won't help you after, it's an excercise you do to build up the sphincter muscle. Witch hazel is very soothing after a gangbang as well. Those are my tips.

When I am sore, I find another fuck is just the thing I need. It's kinda like a beer is great when you are feeling hungover.

That's my advice too. When I have a couple of free days I look for having as much cocks in my ass as possible. What shall I do when my ass is sore after the first or second day cuz I took 5 fat cocks? The cleaning can be painful at first, but with a lot of time and warm water my raw hole gets eager, and after the first cock of that day it's up for more.

2 suggestions. Take a hot bath with lots of epsom salts in the water ( 1lb box at the dollar store or the big drug stores usually have it in a 4 lb box that looks like a milk carton) This is also a great treatment if you begin to feel run down like a cold is coming on. As soon as you get out of the tub and dry off, put a big gob of A& D ointment into your hole and massage it around the ass lips as well. Do not get lazy and stick the opening of the tube into your hole and squeeze- you will contaminate the tube. I recently saw A & D in a 1 lb jar/tub - I would not suggest this container- way too easy to cross contaminate. I use it whenever my hole has had a very rougfh night/day week- and I am back inthe sling in a matter of hours. A good friend was ailing after a hard night of fisting, and was here on vacation and not wanting to be out of play- told him about this stuff, and now he travels with it all the time. This may be too late for the original posters issue, but may keep him in use down the road

• Upvote 3