Preference; Black or white dick?

Guest SBBOY

If you had to choose between white or black cock what would it be?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to choose between white or black cock what would it be?

• White dick
    • Black cock

On 5/21/2014 at 8:44 PM, Guest JizzDumpWI said:

Honest? Any dick, black/white, cut/intact, big/small - just so he fucks me. But in a line up probably the BBC would win.

I'm with you - cock as long as it is stiff, but BBC wins every time if I had a choice.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It does not matter the color of the cock, it just matters if it works for you.......if you pick one color, you limit yourself from some incredible sexual opportunities.  Why limit yourself?  Why limit your opportunities?  

• Like 3

As someone who doesn’t solely define a man as a life support system for a penis, I couldn’t care less what colour a cock is (or age or religion, come to that.) Only that whoever it’s attached to has some idea what to do with it. 

• Like 5

I don't agree with the question either.  It's not about the colour of the cock; it's the guy attached to it.

I've had white guys who are amazing and others who are terrible; I've had black guys who are amazing and others who are terrible. 

I've had really hung white guys, and others who are not; I've had really hung black guys, and others who are not.

I don't sort my preferences by race like that.