Why can't I stop barebacking?

6 minutes ago, BareLover666 said:

Welcome to BZ.

I assume your unmedicated and have an undetectable viral-load. If not it's even more important be up-front with your sexual partners.

I'm sure don't mean anything by it, but none of us should really use the word 'gay disease' anymore. HIV is a virus that causes AIDS if left untreated and a cure is - up to this day - not possible.
HIV/AIds is also a pandemic predating the Covid-19 by decades. People in the African continent are suffering, and so are gay- and bisexual men in part because the risk for HIV through anal intercourse, is about 10 times as high as though vaginal intercourse.

So people now can personally feel lucky to be able to prevent an HIV-infection and calling it a luxury.
On a global scale PrEP and a real cure - for yourself included - is an absolute necessity. 

I do not use the word “gay disease” but I was referring to the fact that it was used in the early on set. 

I am undetectable but keep in mind that I mostly have anonymous sex in public places. Not much to reveal there. I have been fucked by guys that never saw my face and I never saw theirs. 
I make the assumption that he knows I’m poz, and that he is poz. 

6 hours ago, DLMarried said:

I always assumed that if a stranger was willing to fuck me raw he too was poz.

I think that all of us who went through the initial onslaught lived, drew breath, and operated on that same assumption.  Initially, before even azt was available, guys who fucked raw were thought to be virtually killers on the hoof, and thus wound up being avoided / ostracized by the rest.  I think you're assumption was universal back then. 

It's only thanks to PReP, and the very good chances of avoiding hiv infection that some of these guys are even alive to fetishize hiv.  The existence of PReP has allowed this 'fetish' to flourish, and I say Thank Whatever for it.  We don't need to revisit the ubiquitous and unending "celebrations of life", we need to fuck each other.  And, stay alive and healthy to do it all over again.

6 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

I think that all of us who went through the initial onslaught lived, drew breath, and operated on that same assumption.  Initially, before even azt was available, guys who fucked raw were thought to be virtually killers on the hoof, and thus wound up being avoided / ostracized by the rest.  I think you're assumption was universal back then. 

It's only thanks to PReP, and the very good chances of avoiding hiv infection that some of these guys are even alive to fetishize hiv.  The existence of PReP has allowed this 'fetish' to flourish, and I say Thank Whatever for it.  We don't need to revisit the ubiquitous and unending "celebrations of life", we need to fuck each other.  And, stay alive and healthy to do it all over again.

I agree and stated as much. Before prep I made that assumption. After finding out I was poz I had 2 reactions. One was I’ll be dead soon, and the other was to have as much fun before I do. 
I never set out to infect anyone, but at that time (80s, 90s) everyone was aware of AIDS. So when I went to sleezy theaters, ABS, parks, sex parties and hooked up with anonymous men I knew that those that put their cock in me raw was either poz or did not care if he became poz. 
Today I do the same things but now I say he’s either on prep or poz like me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

I'm 63 and as soon as I was sexually active - first with women - I would fuck them bare...
Luckily my sperm cells weren't good swimmers and at my 31 I had a vasectomy.
During my female period I also would experiment with men as a bottom. Often first asking for their status, sometimes they would fuck me with a condom.
Once I was fucked bareback and afterwards scared like shit, but the feeling was out of this world and soon I would only bareback. I must have been extremely lucky for not getting Pozzed. 
Later I was able to get Prep and only would use it when I had sexual encounters...

Barebacking has made me a cumslut and I would take any hard cock that could load me up.
Maybe sex can't be called an addiction but I feel never the less that I can't stop thinking about it.
I need to feel used and prefer group sex gang bangs and if someone is taking photos or videos I really feel like a cum whore.

5fd47e7d-28d2-4ff0-b45d-d56d3d2942a7.thumb.jpeg.21ed7fcb3edc42b3c7c57d48428d8621.jpeg

Edited by ffWhole
  • Like 1

After I started to have bare back sex it felt so good that I don’t want to stop 

I grew up straight and never was interested in being gay but after my first time bottoming I enjoyed it so much and a secret boyfriend that showed me the new life style of being gay and sex soon after that relationship I came out to family and friends as gay