Why can't I stop barebacking?

On 26/07/2017 at 7:17 PM, Nastyguyxy said:

For a long time I was a condom nazi, and basically thought I just didn't like anal sex. The first time I barebacked I was basically seeing stars - there is almost nothing that compares to the feeling of actually feeling another guy's insides, throbbing in him and shooting my load. Once I started there was absolutely no going back. Yeah, there's the risk of STIs. But you live once and bad sex is just not worth it. Now my favorite way to fuck is when another guy's cum is in the hole I'm fucking. ;)

Honestly at this point I'd rather jerk off than use a condom. BB is the only way!

Same here. First bb about 5 years ago. SO much better. Took me a little while to ditch the condoms completely, but not used them at all for last 2 years and refuse covered all cock and certainly won't put a condom on mine. 

Guest Nielschaser

I started young (very young) and the question about condoms wasnt even mentioned. I lived in the closet for many years, but from time to t ime, I came out and just let whoever wanting, fuck me bare. I have never asked.

Was a huge conflict inside, since I felt "at home" when men fucked me bare, and it was something inside that told me that this is my sexual orientation. I am gay and I am a bottom that needs to be fucked, to suck, rim, and do all the stuff that a MAN wants to do with me.

I am too a respected citizen, but now, as a man that celebrates 50, I am ready to just let go. I have accepted my sexuality, and if I get some STD's or even HIV, well then it is just a medical and concrete documentation on who and what I am sexually.

For me it is a question of accepting my sexuallity and live a good life with it, dont bang your head to the wall over it, try to accept it, it is no point asking why it started burning when you are in the flames. Put out the fire, and ask yourself afterwards if this is what you want :)

Nothing but Love

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Memphian

I am so happy to have found this board.  55 y.o. bisexual male, bottom, divorced after a 25 year marriage and free to experiment more.  I love getting fucked and try to insist on a condom, but have let two regulars talk me into going bare years ago  Even more risky, once at the adult theater I had a black guy pushing his naked cock against my hole in a dark hallway.  I had condoms in my pocket, but the next thing I knew I was bending over and spreading for him.  I thought I would ask him to pull out at least, but as you can probably guess, once he started fucking me good I was begging for his cum and I took it.  No one has ever coerced me into bareback.  I realize now I've agreed to it so easily because I love it.  I can so identify with posts on here describing it almost as a  drug high when another man unloads in you.  I also agree with someone who talked about how it's the utmost intimate act- accepting the essence of another man deep in your guts.

I have tried to give it up bottoming altogether since I don't have the willpower to always use a condom.   But the urges are powerful and I know I will succumb again. I'm surprised I've lasted a few months this time but the cravings are really coming on strong now.  

So after reading around on here I checked my insurance formulary just now and Truvada is covered for $75 per month which is not an issue at all.  My regular doctor is a family friend and I don't feel comfortable dealing with him on this, as I am not out at all.  I've emailed a clinic that is a community resource for the LGBTQ community and I think I will feel comfortable there when I can get an appointment.

If I get this done it will be a load off my mind (and in my butt) and I will owe that in part to you guys.  

I am in the same situation except that i am a top. Cant stop thinking about ass, getting sucked by a VERY submissive bottom/bitch and pumping him full of cum, rough, angry thrusts. 

I try to fuck as little as possible, occasionally let a bottom suck me, as long as we both agree he needs to swallow my cum but what i really crave and need is to unload in a man's ass. I like it so much, my dick physically hurts when i think about it. 

I am not a chaser, and for me PrEP is not an option so i try to minimize the risk by keeping it down to three the number of bottoms that i use. But my DNA wants to spread its wings and insemninate bottoms left and right. I fear is a battle I am doomed to lose. 

For now, i am still standing, until the day the ONE bottom will come who will sweep me off my feet and inwill then breed only him. 

• Like 3

It's consuming my life. I think about breeding ass too much. I can't think straight when I'm horny. There is no better feeling in the world to release inside a bottom. It's so wrong but in that moment I don't want to be right. I tried everything to stop this but it doesn't go away. Tonight I'm going to cumunion LAX before work. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm an insatiable bottom. I just can't get enough dick and cum inside me. 1, 2 or 3 loads in me is sometimes just not enough. Sometimes I just need to rent a motel room, put notices on all the web sites, phone apps and Craigslist, rig my motel room not to lock, turn out the lights, kneel on the edge of the bed and make myself available to every top that walks in my room. Most of the time I lose count of how many dicks and loads I've had in me that night. Getting a dozen loads is fairly average. But I've many times had more. I love taking loads until my hole, knees and thighs just can't take any more. No doubt about it, I'm a cock whore. And proud of it. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Upvote 2

My first fuck was bareback, and god willing my last fuck will be bareback.    For me, I love the feeling of a raw cock in me.   I love being able to go from mouth to ass, ass to mouth, throughout a fuck session without the taste of latex in my mouth.    I also like the intimacy, danger, and dirtiness taking raw cocks adds to sex.  I mean it feels so good knowing and having cum, ass juices, and piss all mixing together in my ass and leaking out of hole (to be fed into my mouth) For me a condom is a barrier, it keeps sex clean, safe, and boring.   I don't get the same satisfaction knowing cum is not leaking out of my hole after a quickie, I am not going to use his cum as lube to finger myself and jack-off again after he leaves, I won't be able to savor the taste of our session later that evening, and I won't have a wet spot/patch on my ass and won't be viewed as a dirty whore while walking around with it and displaying it as a badge.     I am not concerned getting the bug (even though I am not on PREP).   I am concerned about experiencing the pleasure of sex, receiving someone's load, pleasuring my top and accepting his fluids as gifts and rewards for a job well-done!

• Upvote 2

Apart from the physical and psychological pleasure, there are many chemicals released into the brain and body during sex that are as addicting as any drug.  The HUGE turn on from what you are doing when you take a cock raw and a load up your ass just makes the release of those chemicals all the bigger.  I only take it raw from a couple of special guys because of the risk so I don't get as much as I would like, but the need is there and I'm always tempted.  I know where you are coming from because I am totally addicted and wish that I could have a load up my ass at all times!

On Friday, September 01, 2017 at 11:38 AM, revemupman said:

It's consuming my life. I think about breeding ass too much. I can't think straight when I'm horny. There is no better feeling in the world to release inside a bottom. It's so wrong but in that moment I don't want to be right. I tried everything to stop this but it doesn't go away. Tonight I'm going to cumunion LAX before work. 

As a top, for me, the act of fucking another man and Injecting my sperm INside his body IS always right and never ever wrong. I accept the beauty of my homosexual desires.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/1/2017 at 12:38 PM, revemupman said:

It's consuming my life. I think about breeding ass too much. I can't think straight when I'm horny. There is no better feeling in the world to release inside a bottom. It's so wrong but in that moment I don't want to be right. I tried everything to stop this but it doesn't go away.

What is it that is "so wrong?"  Wanting to breed holes?

Hey guys, face the facts, cum is addictive.  Once you got it injected inside you, whether mouth or the ass hole, you want more. You must make the decision whether to go on Travada  or not.  Travada does have serious side issues.  So when you take it, your just changing a possible health issue.  Life is a gamble and sex even more so.  But you're in charge and do what you feel is best.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, frederickman61 said:

I BB mostly because the top won't wrap it. I enjoy the feeling as he fills me and my wife is turned on by me taking dirty cum. 

Wow, i'm surprised that your wife is turned on by you taking dirty cum,You're so lucky that she's so understanding, my wife would divorce me if she found out that i was having sex with other men, let alone that i was taking their raw cocks and cum in my ass, but i love the feel of being fucked naturally and being bred by other men. does she still have sex with  you?

I preform oral on her and occasionally stick my tiny tool in her fabulous pussy. I am really missing out lucky if I get 3 strokes   

Yes I am lucky she gets off on m4m big time and is an encouragement. I have m4m in front of her or just tell her. I have had at least 100 cocks in the 5 yr together. 

Edited by frederickman61