Safe Sex Boy Turned Gloryhole Cum Slut at the Bathhouse

atlpigbtm

I was slutting it up recently at the local bath house, taking raw cocks, getting bred when I saw two hot twenty-somethings with the door to their room open putting on a liitle fuck show for the crowd. Both were dark haired with just a little hair on their chests, fuzzy but not hairy legs, and shaved cocks and balls. After watching them fucking safe with a rubber, I got bored and went off to my room to do a slam and get my hole ready to be a cum dump. I always take my camera and film my slams, so after putting away my gear and letting that awesome rush make my hole fucking hungry for a huge black cock, I went out and knelt down in one of the glory hole booths waiting to suck a cock hard to fuck and breed my hole.

I heard the adjacent door open and as I looked in through the hole i saw a man who fucks his poz loads in my holes whenever we run into each other there. And then that big, fat, uncut black cock pokes though the large hole. After I sucked on it and got it nice and hard and wet I backed my already cummy cunt up to the hole. After about ten minutes of him grunting and me telling the voyeurs how good that raw cock felt in my hole, I (and everybody else around) heard him say, "Fuck, that white boy pussy is so hot. That feels so fucking good. Bitch I'm gonna shoot. I'm gonna breed that pussy!" Then he's slamming against the partition and filling me up with another huge poz load.

I pulled off and cleaned the cum off his cock and saw another big uncut piece of white meat sticking through the hole from the opposite booth with the guy begging to unload in me. It was kind of smallish at the head with the foresking resting about half over a very red cockhead that almost looked like an arrowhead. It thickened up from the head to about three quaters of te way down it's 8 inch length to about the size of my wrist and then tapered back down a bit to the base. Then there was a set of the largest balls covered in red fur resting on the lip of the hole. After a quick taste and using some of the fresh cum from my hole t lube his coc up, I immediately backed onto that cock. After a minute he pulls out and leaves the booth. Fuck! What the Hell?! Then he's opening the door to my stall and bending me over to continue. We fuck for about another five minutes both of us enjoying putting on a raw fuck show for the others peeking thru the glory holes and thru the open door.

As he leans his sweaty, fur covered chest onto my back, we both do a hit of poppers.

He wispers in my ear, "Are you partying?"

So I say "Yeah, slammed earlier to make this ass hungry for cum. I have five loads so far, two of them good and fresh. I love it when my hole smells like cum. Can you smell it?"

Him, "Fuck yeah, pig. You smell good. I want to give you mine. You poz?"

Me, "Does it matter?"

Him, "It does now!"

Then he's whimpering and shuddering. I can feel that cock swell up and I can feel his cum burning my hole as he shoots.

When I tell him that I can actually feel his cum and that it's really warm, he told m that he always pisses a bit when he's cumming. I've never heard of that before, but I realize what I'm feeling is some chem piss mixed in with his cum load. How Fucking Hot Is That?

He pulls out and I head back to my room to stick my buttplug up my ass an rest a bit with the door open to watch the wandering crowd. A minute after I got to my room ome of the two young hunky guys, the one who was getting fucked with the rubber sticks his heads in and starts to chat. Now when I slam, I can't shut off the deviant thoughts from running though my mind, creating scenarios for breeding some young man. Usually after partying and getting fucked, my cock only gets hard with a big raw cock about to shoot its load. Watching that boy standing there, all cute and safe-sexy, my cock got very hard. The butt plug in my hole probably helped. I asked him in and as he turned around to shut the door, I slid the plug from my hole and slipped it back under a towel with the rest of my toys. When he saw my collection of dildos and plugs, he immediatley asked if he could try one out. I usually don't let other guys borrow my toys because I never know if their holes have been cleaned up for bottoming. He assured me he had cleaned out well before he and his boyfriend...Boyfriend?...came out to play around. Apparently they like to fuck while being watched.

Next the boy picks up the plug that I had just pulled out of my ass. I take it from him quickly knowing that if he gets it to close then he'll smell the poz loads on it I just got. I bend him over, put some lube on his pink hole and start wiggling the plug until it pops in to the base. Well the boy definitely likes to get fucked considering how easily it slid in. He comments after a minute that it was burning a bit and started to take it out. Damn, I forgot about the guy chem pissing my ass as he came. And then I remembered that this was the plug that I had started the night out with by putting some Tina on it. There must have been some still on it. I told him that the lube I use has a slight desensitizing agent that burns slightly at first and if it didn't stop after a couple of minutes he could take it out. A couple of minutes of me pulling the plug out and popping it back in and he starts moaning and sticking his ass further up in the air. I pop it in, stand him up, turn him around, and as I look in his green eyes, I can see that fuck lust that only a good booty bump of Tina can give you. He's panting and moaning and squirming and reaching for a larger plug.

I tell him that I need to go to the bathroom and that we should go check out the place...his boyfriend was down in the pool with some of their buddies. I led him to the glory hole booths, lubed up both his hole and the hard cock sticking thru a hole really good with some of the cum I dug out of my ass. Then I held the poppers under his nose and watched that safe-sexy stud get fucked by a stranger's raw cock thru that glory hole. He never did ask if it was covered. I really wanted to taste his hole after he got bred. As he was flyin on the poppers, I wispered thru the eyehole for the guy to not pull out and breed him quiet.

Stanger whispers, "I saw him and his friend earlier. He neg?"

"I think so, but he's horny when he parties"

At that the guy on the other side of the wall starts sliding in and out slowly, deep and long. I go back around to the boy's head, hold the poppers under his nose again and smile as I watch that raw cock silently breeding the boy's fuck hole.

I left him there as several other guys came in. From the other room it sounded like the little pig had accepted his new role as cumbucket.

Went back to my room and tasted the plug that was up his hole and stuck it back up mine.

I left shortly after and haven't seen either of the guys ther again. Probably out-of-towners.

I just wish I could have tasted that hole after a few loads.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 9

By the way, true story. Happened on a cold and wet Sunday afternoon when the place was packed. Ended up going back that night to continue until I had to go home on Monday morning to get ready for work. Found out one of the sub-contractors on a building I designed saw me. Fucked me in a remote office later that morning. Butt plug was still up my ass from the night before. He made me suck it clean while he gave me a load. Neg load but a load nonetheless. Have plans to bottom for him and some friends soon as that building is complete. Can't wait for that. He really liked breeding my "clean" hole. But he won't be neg forever after some of the loads he took the night before. Says he's just waiting for the inevitable. May have to help him out next time we fuck.

• Like 2

• 5 years later...