The Gang Rape

I was staying in a hotel in Texas for four nights. I posted the following advertisement Craiglist: "Total submissive bottom looking for a PURE DOMINANT TOP for rough play, the rougher the better. I don't want to know who you are. I will submit to you whether I like you or not."

I posted this each night for the first three nights and received only duds for responses. Finally, on the fourth night came this response:

"Tell me where you are, faggot."

I gave him the address of the hotel and the room number. No response. I thought about messaging him again, but I waited. I was watching tv anyway. Twenty minutes later someone pounded on the door of the hotel room. I opened it and a fucking giant pushed his way in. He must've been 6'6" and 300 pounds, mostly muscle, but with some extra padding. A bodybuilder going soft. I turned to shut the door and no sooner had it closed, I felt myself being thrown to the ground.

"STAY THERE UNTIL I SAY SO, YOU DISGUSTING FAGGOT!"

He stood there and stripped off everything but his boxers, and as he slipped his boxers off, revealing the biggest dick I had ever seen in my life, he said "I'm gonna have fun making you take this."

His dick was at least ten inches and thick as a beer can. Without saying anything else, he grabbed his dick and started pissing all over me. I didn't move. It felt good. And I was hard as a rock. He looked down at my penis and started laughing. "What the fuck is that, faggot? A clit? I didn't know they made 'em that small." After he finished pissing, he backhanded me as hard as he could. "FILTHY DISGUSTING FAGGOT. YOU MAKE ME SICK." He bent down, grabbed me under my armpits, and threw me on the bed, climbed over me and sat on my face, asking "You smell that, faggot? I haven't showered in a week and you're gonna fucking suck my hole. SUCK IT." I did as I was told. I was in heaven. He was musky and sweaty and salty. It tasted great.

He pulled me out from under him, slamming me against the wall, and turned me around, commanding me "DON'T FUCKING MOVE." I didn't. After a few seconds, he came around the bed, grabbed both of my wrists, and tied them to the bedpost with his belt. He leaned down and whispered: "You're gonna regret this, you worthless piece of dog shit." He climbed on the bed, got behind me, and spread my cheeks. "Tight. Good. I like you faggots to be in as much pain as possible. It's what you deserve." I felt him press his cock against my hole and, I'll admit, I was regretting it. No lube. No spit. I felt pressure. And pain. And something ripped as his popped the head of his cock in my ass. I screamed.

"YOU DESERVE IT!" He lay down on top me, covered my mouth with hand, pressing my head against his hairy chest, and used every ounce of his strength to shove his entire cock in my ass in one move. I screamed. The pain was too severe. I was in agony. He pounded me and didn't give up, grunting "FUCKING TAKE IT. YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT. I HATE YOU. TINY DICKED PIECE OF SHIT."

He didn't last long. "AHHHHHHHHHHH"

Then he pulled out. My body was screaming in pain. I was in tears. "Look at you," he commented, adding "I fucking wrecked it. You're bleeding, too. Good." He disappeared for a few seconds and squated next to me while he used his phone. "Hey, Joe. You and your buddies still horny? I've got a bleeder here I want you to destroy."

By the end of the night, I was numb. Five different guys raped me relentlessly bareback. At one point, I think, I had two guys in my ass and two in my mouth, while the first guy filmed it with his iPhone and laughed. Most of it is fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure I remember one guy saying "I love killing these little faggots."

After Joe and his buddies left, the first man got dressed. He untied my wrists and put on his belt. I could barely move. I could only lie there, my face stained with tears. "I hope you like bugs, faggot. You've got a fuck ton of angry ones inside you now. I hope your parents don't mind burying their son."

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...