• 2 months later...

I am not in Rome but have visited several times in the past few years. Rome is not an easy place for gay travellers. Lots of guys do not speak English and gay places are hard to find.

I did have a lot of fun though in a gay sauna just a 10 mins stroll from my gay B&B (Mediterraneo sauna, Via Pasquale Villari, 3). Guests are usually Italian, hairy and more mature, but also quite a few young muscle studs flaunting their stuff. They may not speak English very much but they sure did like my Dutch ass! LOL. Once they found out I was not Italian I had my pick of guys. Had a lot of fun in the cabins, no questions asked about condoms in many cases.

Small bar, pool, cabins and crusing area..

Entrance fee and Arci Gay card required (can be purchased at reception). Ring the bell to get entrance. Open from 13.00 until 23.00.

Not sure how attendence is every day of the week, but it was quite busy at the afternoons I was there.

www.saunamediteranneo.it/mobile/inglese/index.html