Seems to me that Curious Simon may be wondering what it's like to take it up the arse, I think that before they get back to the hospital he will be back.  And, of course, to Joe's horror, Andy decides he's the one to teach Simon what it's all about...

Loved part I  and think part II started quite hot but then, sorry to say, I think it devolved a lot and ended as just so so.  Part I one of the hottest stories on here but part II I think dragged a lot and ended with at least 3 dozen other stories on here a lot better.  Need to get back to the basic story more I think.  First part got me hotter than hell but by the end of the second part I was just hohum.  Sorry, but just my own opinion.

• 1 year later...

my fuckin cock get so boned every time i read this. I would so sit on those aids cocks. The least I could do is happily accept their last load. What a way to go just as they shoot in my hole. I would leave that dead cock in my hole as long as it would stay there. They would die with a smile on their face...

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...

A reader recently noticed this story had been duplicated.  While I'm not sure the versions are identical, I have nevertheless merged the two threads.  Hotload84

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favorites...

I was 22, and working in Lewisam Hospital HIV centre as a third year medical student. I was young, blond, 11 stone, and 6 foot tall, so I got a lot of attention from the gay guys on the AIDS ward. There was one particular inpatient who always flirted with me like crazy. He was 56 years old, skinny and tanned, he was in the advanced stages of AIDS. On one particular night when I was on call, I went into his room, closing the door, and found he was still up.

"Hi, John, still awake?" I asked, standing next to the bed. I was wearing just scrubs, boxer shorts and trainers with no socks on, my bulge kind of rested on the mattress as I leant forward against the bed, but I knew he wouldn't mind.

"Hi, Joe, how are you?" John replied as he turned to face me, ihe process his hospital gown fell off his shoulder, showing his skinny chest, covered in grey hair.

"I'm ok, but more importantly, how are you?" I asked.

"Not so great. My viral load is up high again, and the KS on my leg is itching," he said, pulling his foot out from under the cover. He had a Kaposi Sarcoma on his left foot, one of the signs of advanced AIDS. It was a small brown, scaly lump, about the size of a 50p coin. I lifted his foot up and stroked the cancerous lesion.

"You need some moisture on it. It's quite dry," i remarked, running my hand up his calf, feeling the similar sized cancer lump on his left shin. With one hand I stroked the KS lesion on his shin with my thumb, rubbing the lesion on his foot with the finger tips of my other hand.

"Well, I'll let you sort that out for me young man," he commented, curling his toes round my fingers as I stroked his bare foot.

"Is there anything else with which I can help you, John?" I asked.

"Well, my cock has a problem," he replied, broadly grinning.

"Oh, really. What would that be?"

"It swells everytime a certain medical student comes near," he answered, out-lining his erection in his hospital gown, suggesting "I think you should lock the door and examine it," he said, lifting the edge of his gown up a bit.

"John, ummm, you shouldn't get that out here..." I said as John exposing his big, heavy, hairy nuts, which I knew were full of toxic cum.

"Oh, ok. I'd better lock the door if youre going to do that," I said, walking over to the door and locking it, and turning the little knob so the slits in the window went opaque. I walked back over to John's bed and sat down on the edge, slipping my shoes off and wiggling my sweaty bare toes. "At least I can go barefoot if the door is locked, I commented.

"You like teasing me, don't you Joe?" John asked rhetorically.

"This is just going to be a visual inspection, I said, lifting-up his gown. His fat, seven inch, uncut, veiny, tanned, poz erection lay obscenely hard along his bare thigh.

"But I think I felt a lump, or maybe two lumps," he said lifting his balls up from between his thighs so his fat genitals proudly hung over his leg in front of me.

I stood up, the hard floor cold on my bare feet, standing right up to the bed, my semi hard cock bulging my scrub trousers, the lump of my genitals resting on the mattress. "John, you have an amazing cock, but I'm a student here. I'm supposed to leave the room if a patient gets aroused," putting my hand on his bare foot again, rubbing his cancer lesion gently as he stroked his erection slowly.

"You can just watch me wank. Anyhow, you seem to like touching my KS" John said. With that, he slid his bare foot up under my scrubs top, placing his bare sole on my bare chest under my clothes, suggesting "Take your top off." I did as he directed. Lifting my scrubs top off over my head, I stood bare foot and topless in an AIDS patient's hospital room. I put my hands on John's bare foot, lifting it up to my face as he lay naked, stroking his fat cock on the bed, and looked closely at his KS lesion, and then pressed my lips into the cancer riddled skin, kissing his bare foot right on his KS lump.

"You're a nasty one, ain't ya," John asked, rubbing his big toe on my lips, pushing his sweaty toe into my mouth. I sucked down on his big toe, tongue-fucking the toe gap between his big toe and the next, proceeding to work my way down towards his little toe, thoroughly tongueing his toe gaps until all five of his toes were covered in spit. Then I kissed my way back-up his bare foot, until again I was pressing my lips into his KS lesion.

"You can suck it, if you want. It'll help moisturise it,' John observed. I licked the cancerous lump, feeling the scaly texture of the lesion with my tongue. I pressed my lips round the circumference and sucked on his KS lump, sloppily sucking his cancer between my lips and into my mouth. Eventually I stopped slurping on his KS lesion, kissing his toes as he pulled his foot away, rubbing his saliva covered toes on my erection that was tenting out my scrubs trousers.

"I think it's time to take these off," John said, pulling at my waist band with his toes. I assisted, pushing my trousers and boxers to my bare feet and kicked them off, standing naked in front of John as he leant forward and started to suck my cock. I held his head, curling my toes on the hospital floor as I face fucked John. The old guy deep-throated me easily.

"John, I really shouldn't be doing this. I could lose my position,' i said as John pulled me onto the bed, laying me on my back and maneuvering on top of me. Our chests and cocks were pressed togther, our faces six inches apart. I leant forward and started to snog him, making out with his as we ground our cocks together.

"Good boy, right decision," John said as he shoved his tongue down my throat.

"But what if the nurses outside hear?" I asked as we rubbed our naked bodues together, readying ourselves for sex.

"Well, we should probably do this quietly so they don't hear" John answered. Lifting my feet up onto his shoulders and kneeling between my legs, pressing his cock into my nut sack, he bent over so his face came close to mine again.

"John, what are you doing?" I asked, adding "We can't fuck. Maybe some sucking, but we don't have a condom," I said as John kissed my forehead.

With that, John reached over and pulled a condom out the drawer next to his bed and placed it on my chest, saying "It's there, if you want it."

"What do you mean 'if I want it?'"

John then kissed me on the lips as he rubbed his helmet over my ring and up and down my ass crack. "You're laying on your back, your feet up on my shoulders, on the AIDS ward in which you chose to work, having sucked the KS lesions on my foot," John replied.

"So?" I asked.

"So I guess you have a fetish for poz cock," John replied. With that he stuck his tongue out and pointed it to the left, so I could see another 50p sized KS lesion on his tongue, growing out of the side of his tongue half way along the shaft of it.

"Is that...?' I started to ask but trailed off as I felt him lodge his helmet at my anus.

"It's another lesion. Do you want to suck it?" he asked, gently putting pressure on my ass with his helmet.

"I'd love to suck on it," I replied as John pressed his cock harder into me, the tip starting to seperate my ring.

"I'll have to bend over to let you reach. My poz cock might slip inside a little bit," he observed, pushing his helmet into me a fraction to emphasise his point, noting "I've leaked quite a lot of poz precum on your little ass ring, so you're pretty well lubed back here," he said, rubbing his cock round my ring, pushing in a tiny bit more.

"I don't care. Let me suck your tongue lesion," I replied, inviting him by widely opening my lips. John bent forward, his helmet slowly slipping into me, along with half his shaft, and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I knew his poisenous cock was buried in my guts, but all I could think about was sucking on that lump on his tongue and how nasty and kinky and horny that was. Then John pushed his cock deeper into my body. Then it realized: I was being penetrated bareback by a very toxic cock.

I stopped sucking and stared in his eyes. "You like sucking my lesion? Do you want my raw cock up you deeper or should I pull out?" he asked.

"Put your cock balls-deep inside me," I answered, pulling him back down and sucking on his tongue again. As directed, he slid in, balls-deep, grinding his cock into me. He slid out again, removing his tongue from my mouth.

"More?" he asked.

"Fuck me" I answered, laying back.

"You nasty lil student boy," John said as he straighten his back, and buried his cock balls-deep into my ass. John was kneeling between my legs, my feet on his shoulders, trying to poz me as I lay on my back pierced by his fat cock.

"John, jesus, actually, fuck, I can't let you do this. You've got to," trailing off as John slid his cock out and then gently slid it back inside me again.

"Just let me fuck you for a bit. I won't cum in you, I promise," John whispered. Lifting my bare feet to his face, he sucked on my toes as he slid his cock in and out of my ass, gently fucking me.

"Oh god, fuck, I can't believe I'm doing this in the hospital,' I said, curling my toes round John's tongue as he fucked me bareback, slow, and really deep.

"Are you sure you don't want this?" John asked, reaching over and picking up the condom, putting it in my hand.

"Why? I don't need it - as long as you don't cum in me," I replied. John fucked me harder.

"Yeah, but I'm getting close," John said, sliding out completely and then fucking back in to the hilt, hard and deep, my ass slurping wth each thrust.

"Fuck. How close? This feels really good," I asked, pushing my feet into his mouth as he fucked me.

"Getting closer," John warned.

"Don't cum. Just slide it in me for a few more seconds before you pull out. You're my first ever poz cock. I want it to last as long as possible," I responded, only to be met by a grunt from John. "How close are you now?" I asked as John tongue fucked my toes while he poz fucked my ass.

"Pretty close," John answered, fucking me deeply, adding "Whoa, stop, stop, don't move," as he buried his cock inside me to the hilt, his balls slapping my ass. Then he bit down on my toes, chewing them gently as he closed his eyes. I could feel his cock throbbing in my ass as we both held still, John moaning and sighing.

"Got too close and had to stop?" I asked, rubbing my big toe on John's tongue.

"Fuck yeah. I nearly nutted up in side you then," John answered.

I lifted my ass up off his cock and slid back down onto it again, grinding my ass onto his erection buried deep inside me.

"Careful,' he said, grinding into me, adding "I'm really close."

"How close? Could you cum in five strokes?" I asked, pulling my ass up and slamming it back onto his cock again. He tensed inside me, grinding up into my bowels trying to burrow deeper with his cock.

"I dunno. Do you want to risk it?" he said pulling out and sliding back in counting off "One."

"Go on. Go to five," I answered, pushing my toes again into his mouth. He slid in and out as I counted "Two..., ugh..., three... ughhhh..., four..., ughhhh... five....' I said as he slid in and out slowly.

"Well, I didn't cum,' he said, grinding hard into my guts with his cock.

"Then keep fucking me," I responded, pushing my foot into his mouth and gripping his tongue with my toes. He pulled-out and slid back in again.

"One...' he said, adding "how many strokes do I get this time?" as he slid out and fucked back in, hard, balls-deep, "...two...," he said.

"Just keep fucking me," I replied, pulling my ass off his cock and sliding it back down. He slid in and out repeatedly, quietly counting as he fucked.

"Three... four... five... six...."

"Stop counting," I ordered. John fucked me gently, in silence, and then sped-up, his balls slapping my ass.

"But keep fucking?" he asked. After ten or more thrusts, he rammed his raw, poz cock deep inside my ass.

"Fuck, John, keep fucking me. Don't stop," I ordered, again pushing my toes into his mouth.

"I'm going to cum," he said, pushing my feet into my chest as he bent me in half to fuck me harder, slamming into my guts over and over, asking "Where do you want it?"

"Cum inside me." He lifted my feet up to his face and sucked my toes again.

"Are you sure?' he asked, all the while fucking hilt deep and brutally hard, warning "I'm about to cum. I didn't reply. As he moaned and closed his eyes, I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled his cock into me. John bucked his hips as his balls pulled up tight in their sack.

"Cum in me, John. Oh god, cum inside me," I answered.

"Here it comes. FUCKING TAKE MY LOAD, YOU LITTLE NEG STUDENT BOY WHORE. YEAH, FUCK.' he hoarsely grunted. Then he bent over, putting his face next to mine as he unloaded deep inside me, asking "Can you feel my cock expanding? I'm cumming inside you." He took the condom which I was still clutching, and tossed it on to the floor, saying "My dirty sperm is right up in your guts. What would your doctor friends say?" as he finished-off his orgasm, his cock still buried in my guts.

After a few seconds John pulled his cock out of my ass, resting his helmet at my hole, coating his fat mushroom tip in his sperm, he rubbed it round my ring and pushed his cum covered cock back inside me, fucking my cum filled ass for a minute or two as he came down off his cum.

"Working it deep up into you boy. What does your medical student knowledge say about that?" John asked, grinding deep up into me with his cock.

"John, fuck, oh god, pull it out. I've gotta go shit out your load." With that John finally let me slide off his cock. I stood up, naked, my bare feet cold on the floor, as John's toxic cum ran down my leg. John stood up in front of me, our cocks touching. As we stood face to face, he held our cocks together in his hand and stroked them, while his other hand slid round behind me and fingered my cummy hole.

"You probably should shit that out," John suggested, ramming two fingers into my guts and swirling them around in his load up inside my guts.

"Oh fuck..." I responded as John scraped my prostate with his finger nails.

"...or, you could just fuck me quickly first, you must be gagging to blow a load after taking your first poz cock," John responded, turning round and bending over the bed, pulling his ass cheeks apart.

i had a strange, out-of-body moment.

i looked down at his rosebud ass, looked at my bare feet, curling my toes on the cold floor, cum dripping down my ankle and onto my foot where it had leaked out my ass. Then I looked at my hard, dripping, angry, cock, my mushroom helmet purple. It was so hard.

"Well?" John asked.

i stepped forward and pushed my helmet into his ass.

"Good boy," John said.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 7

• 9 months later...

its sooooo sick .

yet so right , 

getting aroused n sexually excited looking as dying wasted diseased men n blowing load after load because of it n taking dying mens death seed in the place they will suffer n die is so perverted n disguisting , i want it so bad , id love a massive dripping erection attached to a sickly sadistic skelton man to impale me n explode in me . n i so want to later b wasted n sick n defenceless as men us me as i endure sickness n pain n as i waste n expire , totally unable to ever resist or decline there rapes

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 years later...