using used condoms to get loads in your ass.

Guest ff-whole

Guest ff-whole

The other day I was watching a short movie where a guy was stuffing a used condom in his ass to get the cum inside...

I kind of loved the idea... Really hot.

I'd rather have a pulsating big dick deliver me the loads directly, but it is kind of a hot way to get prelubricated...

Find used condoms in gay saunas dark rooms and cabins and used the spend condoms to preloaded your ass...

Anybody doing something like that?

The bad news for the chasers is that this not a reliable way to get HIV: it's too fragile to survive outside the body for more than a few minutes. The even worse news is that Hepatitis C virus is much more robust. Hep C (for which there is no vaccination) is sexually transmissable, though its being contained in a condom implies a measure of protection as its mode of transmission is more blood to blood (hence its transmissabilty in heavy sex scenes). But consider the other STIs you might be picking up... syphilis, gonorrhoea, chlamydia (50% of men never show symptoms) and so on. If I were stuffing a used condom up my ass, I'd want to know where it came from...

• Like 1

Guest ff-whole

Hi @bearbandit.

Thanks for the info. I'm not a chaser at all and wouldn't want the other STDs either, I am just a pig and love the cum feel...

So much that I often just loose my head in getting the loads.

Thanks for being a conscious cool headed dude... ��

• Administrators
If I were stuffing a used condom up my ass, I'd want to know where it came from...

Plenty of bottoms like to put on a blindfold and put their ass up in a bathhouse or take loads in dark rooms where they have no clue who's fucking them and cumming in their ass. No difference really.

• Like 1

Guest ff-whole
Plenty of bottoms like to put on a blindfold and put their ass up in a bathhouse or take loads in dark rooms where they have no clue who's fucking them and cumming in their ass. No difference really.

True, I do too...

So basically it is just as bad and a big chance to get the bad STD's but less chance to get HIV...

Still I love the personal d(ick)elivery service... And would only use this trick to get preloaded...

I'm bad when I get so fucking horny...

The bad news for the chasers is that this not a reliable way to get HIV: it's too fragile to survive outside the body for more than a few minutes. The even worse news is that Hepatitis C virus is much more robust. Hep C (for which there is no vaccination) is sexually transmissable, though its being contained in a condom implies a measure of protection as its mode of transmission is more blood to blood (hence its transmissabilty in heavy sex scenes). But consider the other STIs you might be picking up... syphilis, gonorrhoea, chlamydia (50% of men never show symptoms) and so on. If I were stuffing a used condom up my ass, I'd want to know where it came from...

HEP C is a much more robust virus, but it also isnt easily transmitted sexually. You need blood to blood contact for HEP C transmission, While it can be transmitted during regular sex, its more often done in situations involving fisting, etc.

Personally I dont understand the used condom thing. Even as someone who loves raw sex, I find sticking a used condom up your ass to be rather gross. Just get the nut fresh, its not that hard to do.

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

Well I went to a gay sauna in Medellin, Colombia - the place I currently am, and I had a couple of extremely nice dicks to suck and I tried to have them fuck me but they reclined... One came in my hand and I smeared his cum on my dick and ass... Before I came into the steam room apparently someone did fuck another and there was a used condom on the bench, and I took it before the guy who used tried to pick it up to dispose of it. Again I unloaded the cum out of the condom onto my dick and ass and started to wank myself with it...

In the end the place sucked and i didn't get fucked... some of the guys wanted to have me pay to get fucked... no way!

When I left I found out my locker was opened and some money was taken from my wallet. The guy must have used a spare key. Nasty business. I will not ever go there again.

Well I went to a gay sauna in Medellin, Colombia - the place I currently am, and I had a couple of extremely nice dicks to suck and I tried to have them fuck me but they reclined... One came in my hand and I smeared his cum on my dick and ass... Before I came into the steam room apparently someone did fuck another and there was a used condom on the bench, and I took it before the guy who used tried to pick it up to dispose of it. Again I unloaded the cum out of the condom onto my dick and ass and started to wank myself with it...

In the end the place sucked and i didn't get fucked... some of the guys wanted to have me pay to get fucked... no way!

When I left I found out my locker was opened and some money was taken from my wallet. The guy must have used a spare key. Nasty business. I will not ever go there again.

You are in a foreign country that is not first world, its very common for guys or girls to want money for sex if you are not a local. Happens all over the place.

Guest ff-whole

I was in several other gay sauna, and this was a first... they just wanted to see if i was bait. I wasn't on the street.

I have been doing this for some time now. When I am cruising around a sex club or bath house and I see a used condom, I always pick it up and use any cum inside as a nice free lube for my ass. This past weekend I was on all fours in a local bath house dark room and I felt several used condoms on the bench. I picked each one up and squeezed the hot load out onto the ass. Felt great to feel it drip down my crack and ultimately be used for lube for the next few guys who bred me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest BBCumdumpPig

have done it a few times as well... love putting the loads in my ass for lube for another top as well as sometimes slip em on my cock n jack off with the cum in the condom sliding around my cock... feels fantastic n hot as hell...

I've had these discussions with a couple of guys. Don't like having condoms on my hole fullstop. But using the cum from the condoms as a lubricant and fucking it in is uberhot. Not sure how this is more dangerous than taking cock raw.....

• Upvote 2