using used condoms to get loads in your ass.

Guest ff-whole

I have mostly done this during the rare times I allow guys to fuck me with a condom.  Afterwards, I will take the used condom and put the cum into my ass, to prepare for the next guy.   No, it is not the same as feeling the hot jizz shooting directly from guys' dicks, but it is piggy, kinky and is (as we know) the best lube.  Once, though, while in Berlin (of course), I was having fun with a guy at the lab.oratory who instructed me to go around to collect used condoms.  After walking around and gathering  several, he lubed my ass  with the cum,   spread some cum onto  his own cock and  then fucked me, of course dumping his own load deep inside.   Wow!!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Love condom cum, when fresh isnt available!

Started in college, getting my roommates used condoms and swallowing the cum from them, which eventually turned to using the cum as lube on a dildo, which turned to pouring it into my ass with a syringe!  He eventually found out I was taking his condoms, and started giving it to me direct (no contact, just shooting into my hand or a shotglass for me)

Then I got braver and posted a online ad for some full condoms from guys on campus, which was super hot!  getting fresh loads from college studs!

Now,older and not on campus, have lined up guys occassionally from CL that will provide free full condoms, for a little help...

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Wow...hot topic. I was at the bookstore recently and found a really loaded up condom. I was able to squirt most of it up my ass. Then held onto it and found a guy who wanted to get fucked safe. I turned the condom inside out so the dirty condom was  on the outside.  Yup I fucked him with it. I have a big dick so it was tight around my dick.  He was happy and I didn't need to lube.  

• 6 months later...

I too love taking used condoms with cum inside them to rub all over me and to shove up my ass .... I've met a lot of guys that love to fuck my  ass when its sloppy wet with cum and pound away til they shoot their big load deep inside of me ... I always keep the loads in my ass for as long as I can ... Ive picked ups condoms with cum from bathhouses and bookstores .... its no different than taking loads from totally anonmyous guys and is the total proof to another guy how submissive I am ....

I want have guys mail me their condoms with cum so I can freeze it until I get 20 or more loads and then post video online as someone shoves the stored cum in my ass .... all making my ass sloppy wet and ready to take on as many guys and loads of cum as possible.  

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2014 at 4:07 AM, RawLeather said:

I have not picked up condoms off the floor. But if a guy fucks me covered. I always take the condom after and push the condom in my hole to get the cum out. I always want to get the seed no matter what

If a top wants to fuck me with a condom I take the condom off them and invert it into my mouth - that way I waste none of their load. 

Guest btchbyl

I do this all the time when I go 2 bookstores or sex clubs. fortunately and unfortunately most dudes fuck raw in these places now so I don't see a lot of used rubbers around. doesn't matter tho cause they don't use rubbers when they fuck my ass and they always make their full deposits up my butt.

• 2 years later...

Last week my best friend turned 20 so I organised a gangbang with 20 tops and him as a bottom he told me he wanted hiv so he could fuck bare for the rest of his life so that night he got 60 loads inside him and 20 used condoms emptied in his ass as lube after the gangbang he fell asleep in my arms and woke up with a filled ass now he has 7 Std's including hiv today I take him to another party where he is going to be whored out

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was on a routine walk in the park - hopefully finding someone else or a couple or something to excite me !  I am older now but still love Hard Dicks , Raw Sex and Cum ! In fact love to find a couple who likes taking control and having rough sex !  I get erections so easy and need to get off ! I started finding used condoms on the ground / part filled with cum juices ! My mind started feeling nasty and dirty thoughts - sat down playing with a few condoms - licking and sucking them - then lit up a joint - smoking - deep inhales - my dick was already hard . I am such a cheap ass fucking whore needs servicing - pulled down my pants / naked - rubbing - smearing cum juices around my dick - lubing my dick - smearing juices on my cunt hole - fingering myself - so Fucking HOT - Bitch in fucking Heat !  I bent on over to pick up more used condoms - fucking my cunt with 2 to 3 fingers - do me - do me - yesssssss - my hard dick bouncing - getting into the used condoms - licking - sucking smelling them . I took several used condoms - putting them on - smoking again - leaving my loads in 2 used condoms - on the ground . I am planning to come back next week - now have a Favorite place - hopefully finding others helping to developed my taste in used condoms !  HELP a Whore !

So I’ve been in to this a long time, and as time goes on, since prep or even before, the amount of condoms I find has gone down significantly.  Around 15 years ago I was in a bathhouse, and I had collected some condoms and put the cum up my ass, then licked the assjuices off, and instead of throwing the condoms out, I draped them over my doorknob outside my room.  Throughout my stay guys would leave their scumbags there.  I’d like to think it was the nasty attendant who worked there, but I have no way of knowing that.

• Like 2