Sphincter Stretcher

We met on a hook up App. He was tall, probably about 5' 11. He dropped his pants and stood before me in really sexy underwear. He mentioned the name brand a couple of times. Even concealed in the underwear pouch his penis's presence could be felt. His tall, slender body had one fat thing on it and it stuck out as different from the rest of his. Beautifully different.

His underwear hit the floor and the penis emerged. It was cut. His penis head was a nice mushroom shape. His penis head was like the tip of an iceberg that sticks out in the water letting one know that immediately below that tip is large iceberg supporting that tip. This was the best thing about his dick. As it went up from the tip it massively grew in diameter. While chatting before coming over he asked if I could take it "balls deep." If we were going to fuck of course I intended to take all of it. Once I saw the dick I knew why he asked. I could understand some not being able to take him all the way because one's sphincter would need to stretch in to such great proportions to accommodate his girth.

We made our way to the bed and I quickly took the penis into my mouth while he ate my ass. It did not completely fit in my mouth of course. It quickly become clear that this is a dick for fucking. I had never had anything that wide in my ass before. I have had longer dicks but nothing that large in diameter. I expressed my nerves and he said it would be fine. We lubed up and I watched him get that dick for insertion. He was sure to cover the whole thing in a thing layer of lube. It was such a wonderful sight to see him ready to fuck and know that I would be receiving that fuck.

He tapped a little bit on my hole. Then the head made it in. It felt great in there the cap sliding against the walls of my ass. I took that much easily. Then I felt my sphincter muscle stretching like I had never before. He was not a gentle lover, but he was by no means rough. He knew we wanted to fuck and he did what was needed to make that happen. He took control and began to occupy my ass getting deeper and deeper inside my. He pushed his way in and it felt great. The feeling of his thick expanding my hole in a way it had never been expanded before. We were still for a minute while I took a hit off the poppers and came to know the feeling of his penis inside me. I knew has not all the in. I put my hand back there and felt that he still had a good three inches that needed to make its way inside me. I was no longer nervous about taking him all the way in. The pain was minimal. This was going to be a good fuck.

I opened myself up and he continued all the way to base. My sphincter grew in a way it had never before. He commented on how he liked to cum inside the second hole. He commented on how he could feel himself there with me. I knew it too. He penis was probably 8.5 and it occupying my entire ass. He focused early on getting deep which felt great. I wanted him to go as far as he could. These thrusts were achieved without him pulling completely out. He used hips and his exceptional length to achieve shorter, deep thrusts that felt very good.

Once he had explored my depths we started the intense fucking session. He quickly withdrew nearly completely and then thrusting his whole penis back deep inside me. Each time he ground his hip into my ass to accentuate the fact that I was successful in taking him all the way in. It was an amazing fuck session. Intensity rose and my ass welcomed the increasing blood flow in his penis. He went from a kneeling position to position where both his feet were flat on the bed. This new position gave him a second wind and he began to deliver his dick more forcefully.

He vocalized his completion and my ass received his creamy seed. Four nice, full spurts deep, deep inside of me. I asked that he stay inside me for a few extra seconds. I love how my ass feels with a nice big dick inside of it and full of cum.

He pulled out. And most of the cum stayed inside me. I put my finger down there and felt my freshly fucked ass and felt a little bit of cum that was dragged with the tip of his dick. He told me he could smell his cum inside of me. I thought that was hot.

He has a partner and there was alot about him that made me not really want to be around outside of sex. I appreciated how quickly he put his clothes back on. We are the same page though. We agree the sexual connection is too much not to become regular fuck buds.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 3

He just left after another great fuck session. I sucked him briefly but again his dick is much better for the ass, so we lubed up. He asked that I bend over the bed. He entered, and it quickly became apparent that while this position worked for our heights, his penis was not completely inside me, even though his large penis is very pleasurable, even when it is not all the way in. Anyway, I was truly enjoying his his initial re-entry: my ass was full of dick, but I could tell he wanted all of his dick in my body, so we crawled on the bed, I lay on my stomach, and I pulled my left leg up bending it at the knee, which gave him ready access to enter my ass sort of from the side. I was tight, and he forcefully struggled to get all the way in, but I persevered in relaxing my ass, and he made progress.

After a few minutes we went back to our original fuck position, but I put a pillow just above my ass on my back, the soles of my feet on his chest. We had already been fucking for some time now, and my ass was ready for him, as he readily slid into the inner regions of my anal cavity, which I loved. The deliberate nature with which he fucked me helped establish our raw sexual connection. Plus, of course, our relative positions worked for him. I felt great, was comfortable, and could even reach down to grab my ass cheeks from either side, physically opening-up my hole.

He pumped me deep for ten minutes, grunting he had not ejaculated in three days. I asked that he deliver his seed as deeply as possible. He pumped for a long time and then, to my dismay, pulled-out, announcing he was not going to cum. Obviously I did not want him to withdraw from my ass, even if each such withdraw is a reminder of the extreme length of his cock. ong hemail is. He penis at its deepest draws back and can be felt riding along my anal walls. The degree to which my hole shrinks is also fun. While I hate that he is no longer in me, I love to feel him leave.

He pulls off his cock ring and jacks for a few mins. He confirm that even if jacks off I want the finished product inside. He knew.

I turned on my side and pulled both my knees to my chest. I took some care to present him an ample entrance. He jack for a few more minutes. He entered me in position by placing one knee on either of my ass. I reached down feeling him enter me with my fingers and sorta jacked him on his way into ass. He asked I remove my hand. He took now on a new purpose. He was preparing to reach climax. He plowed deep 12 or 14 times. Warm semen shot out of his urethra in four solid thrusts. He remained inside me for a few good passionate moments.

He sat back on his butt. He was jacking and he thought he could go again. We chatted a little. Rather soon he said he was ready to go.

Arching my back I got on my hands and knees. He went in again. Very quickly we found a rymth and off we went aided by his fresh load. I felt the filmy cum sliding through my ass.

After some time he gave me a second load. A multiple thrusted delivery with his hips giving in to seemingly uncontrollabe shakes. He stayed in at my request and I beat my off. With an ass full of fat dick and semen, I came quickly. He felt my hole tighten on his still very hard dick as I ejaculated. He sprang right to action and started to thrust. Great fuck session.

The best part was his final withdraw. He pulled out like an inch and said, " wait, I'm still cumming." I felt that tube-like structure on the under side of his shaft squeeze out to more deposits of the physical manifestation of his sexual release. Presumably my ass tightening upon cumming and squeezed what semen was left inside his shaft. My hole pushed his shaft empty like running your fingers down the tube for the last drop of toothpaste.

Truly an amazing raw fuck session. The first time was great. The second was better.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 2