• Administrators

On my day off I decided to go to the gay movie theater. after spending a few minutes there, I went into what they call the dark room. And dark room it was, you could barley see in front of you. Carefully moving into the room I found a wall I could lean against. Since it was a side wall I stood on my side to look at the film being showed of this black guy practically raping this white guy with his enormous cock.

The look on the white guys face was incredible. I really believe he was in real pain being impaled by this horse dick. As I was watching the flick I could feel someone stand behind me. I didn't turn around not that I would have been able to see him anyway, but by now I was hot and horny. My 7 inch cock was pushed hard into my jeans.

Rubbing my cock thru my jeans I backed up slightly and could feel this guy's hard cock hit my ass. he started a few thrusting motions with his hips, his cock banging against my ass. I was really hot now and pushed my ass against his hard crotch. He started to moan slightly, but from the sound of his moan I could tell that he was an afro american. He reached around me and rubbed my hard cock, then unbuckled my belt. I helped him along by undoing my zipper and pulling them down along with my thongs. He dropped his pants and underwear and rubbed his fuckin big cock up and down my asscrack. I had already lubed my asshole prior to coming to the theater, so he had no problem sticking a finger up my hot hole.

He worked his finger then two in and out my fuckhole for a few minutes as I jerked my cock. He pulled is fingers out and pressed his cockhead against my opening. It was electric. I bared down to accept his cockhead andhe pushed his mushroom head into me. My ass muscles reacted immediatley to the pain. I guess he realized this and stopped pushing till i got used of his massive cockhead inside of me. As my asshole opened up for the intrusion he pushed more hard cock in till I could feel is cockhairs and balls against my asscheeks. He stood like that for a moment then started to work his giant black cock in and out my chute.

By now I was reacting by pushing back on his cock with each of his hard thrusts. This guy was raping my fuckhole and I was loving every bit of it or should I say inch of it and there were a lot of inches.He grunted every time he rammed his dick into my hot asshole. All I could do was moan and jerk my dripping cock. this went on for a while. This guy had great stamina, but I could tell he was ready to give me his manjuice. His thrusts became fast and strong. Holding on to my hips as he drove his fuckin cock deep inside my manhole. then I could feel his cock go into spasms as he shot his load deep inside me. With his juice putting out my ass fire I exploded, my cum shooting out of my cockslit. I don;t even know if i hit anyone with it, and I didn't care.

He pulled out his softening cock out of me and said thanks. His voice sounded familiar. I said myself could it be my boss. I hadn't spoken till now. I said Trevor and turned around. He said "Art?" With this we both got dressed and left the dark room. In the better light we were both rather surprised to see each other, but I have to say it was fuckin hot to be fucked by your own boss and enjoy it too.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 5 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...