Blood turn-on

I think one of my most favorite things is ass to mouth. In fact I like it more than taking loads in my hole. But actually when a guy pulls out of my hole and shoves his cock in my mouth and I taste that acidic taste of my own blood is the best turn on ever. To know that you fucked me so hard I bled all over.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
Guest Pyroboy74

It loves to have its ass bleeding, preferably before any cocks enter its hole. It wants to be shredded, bleeding, and sore so that it is more likely to catch all the STDs being forced into its body

my top makes my cunt bleed sometimes when he gets carried away while he's fucking me. i freely admit that it really does turn me on when he has a little bit of blood on his cock when he's done breeding me. it's not something that he sets out to do and i know that he's not out to intentionally hurt me, but he does get overly excited and rough sometimes. i always feel really used and super satisfied when he breeds me and makes me bleed. there's just something freaking animalistic about him not holding back and his using my pussy for his pleasure.

• 1 month later...