piercing?!

expdbijock35

Check for yourself ... if you like to play with your nipples ... get them ... the pleasure will increase tenfold. And nipple piercings look good on all men :D

My nipples are wired and I think they look good (at least on other people). So you think I should pierced both of them?

There are some sites the sell fake piercing jewelry when I had mine done it was the left first then felt odd (haha) went back the next day and the right done. Just make sure the person doing the piercing knows what they are doing and run a clean shop.

My nipples are wired and I think they look good (at least on other people). So you think I should pierced both of them?

I would suggest just doing one at first, because then you'll have something to look forward to when you're ready to get the other.

I have my right nipple pierced, my navel pierced and a quiche piercing (my perineum). I love 'em!

I would suggest just doing one at first, because then you'll have something to look forward to when you're ready to get the other.

I have my right nipple pierced, my navel pierced and a quiche piercing (my perineum). I love 'em!

Hmmm.....So hot....I was thinking about getting one (maybe the right one) pierced first. I am not sure if I can handle the pain for both at first......Barbell or Hoop?

There are some sites the sell fake piercing jewelry when I had mine done it was the left first then felt odd (haha) went back the next day and the right done. Just make sure the person doing the piercing knows what they are doing and run a clean shop.

Tnx.....very good idea

Hmmm.....So hot....I was thinking about getting one (maybe the right one) pierced first. I am not sure if I can handle the pain for both at first......Barbell or Hoop?

I have a horseshoe shaped ring. I think they all look hot, but I think the hoop or the horseshoe show a bit more under a tight tee-shirt or tank top than a barbell (but that's just my opinion). I'd also suggest getting as big gauge ring as the piercer thinks you nipple can handle so that it shows through your shirt.

If I were you I wouldn't go too big (& visible) to start off with. If you start with a small ring you can always go bigger in due course, but much of this is personal preference.

You say your nipples are wired, I take it you mean wired to your cock, and sensitive. I'd be interested to know if the sensitivity increases after piercing and healing? Mine aren't sensitive and just get sore when guys chew on them which is a total turn off.

I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to pain.

J

If you are going to get it done, you need to keep it clean!. It is painful (yep I have one) and it also takes a few months to heal completely, unlike a pa etc. I have a 10g curved barbell and it does show out under a tight t shirt. Another to consider is a "d" shackle.

One last thing - you will lose some sensitivity.