Feel it Shooting in Your Mouth?

Guest Boxir55

You don't always feel it spurt in your mouth, although I can usually feel his urethra pulse a bit then his jizz is in my mouth. I swallow so it's just a matter of keeping my mouth clear, that's only really difficult if he's a big cummer, I don't have much difficulty with that. I cum quite heavily so I have some guys choke on me, no too many though.

• 2 months later...
Guest bbncguy

I prefer the heavy cummers. I like feeling it splash in my mouth, so I normally can feel it. The difference is the guys that have been clipped seem to drip very little cum. I have been so disappopinted when I hear guys sounding like they are giving me a dump truck load of cum and only get a dribble...

One friend I blow tends to just pool in my mouth and I can't feel him shoot.  but another friend is a shooter and I can feel him shoot the back of my throat.  It all depends on the guy really.

It definitely depends on the guy...Ive sucked off a few.. big, small, thin, thick.... but yeah, the best is when you've worked them, occasionally licking, or sucking on their balls...I'll also have my hands either holding their balls, or roving around... playing with their nipples, or if they want, their asshole.  Depending on the situation, or time, i take my time...but then they stiffen up, their breathing picks up, maybe they'll start moaning, and I feel their cock swell, no matter the size... and again, it depends on the guy... sometimes they'll shoot  down my throat, or on my tongue, filling my mouth.... some have dribbles, but then I'll suck a bit more just to get the last bit out....

I'm still trying to train myself to deep throat, however. Right now i can only DT for a few minutes. Would eventually like to feel a guy shooting down my throat..at least once. 

Its my time spent at the baths that makes me divide guys cocks into dribblers and shooters. I love dribblers. The men who slowly pulse out their cum fills my mouth and makes me feel the cock throbbing and is the best way to taste and slather his cock head with my spit and his cum. The shooters offer the thrill of having a guy shoot his load, suddenly with a great throbbing pulse, and if I'm lucky, deep throating when he shoots so I feel the warmth way down in my throat. Often the second or third squirt ends up in my sinuses and I'm blowing cum out my nose. This guys load is often tasted for ages afterwards. No matter how you play there is nothing more rewarding than sucking cock.

I sure would like to meet and suck a breeding zone member!

• Upvote 1

It usually deepthroats and can most definitely feel when he is cumming as his cock pulses and throbs and on the occasions when he cums in its mouth usually there is a feeling of its mouth filling but haven't really felt a guy "shoot" but always knwo when he is unloading his balls! 

• 4 weeks later...

re cum out the nose: 

This was 5 years ago at least, just after I started playing with guys, which was late in life.  I always played safe.  I had gone to his place which was unkept and dirty but he was 20 years younger and pretty hot, with good lean body and shortish blond hair.  We got in his dirty sheets and I was fucking him with a condom hard and long.  After many positions I was so turned on by him, the ambiance and the newness of it all that in half an hour I was ready to cum. 

He asked me to cum in his mouth so I pulled out and he flipped around and latched on to my cock.  I shot over and over into his hot mouth.  As I softened and leaned back he got up on his knees and moved to kiss me.  We connected and as I parted my lips to feed him my tongue he gushed my load, which was way more than normal, back into my mouth unexpectedly just as I inhaled. 

I gagged, gasped and coughed and my own cum snorted out my nose.  I thought I was going to drown in that filthy apartment in my own cum.  I was so turned on as I recovered I had hardened like steel again.  I pushed him back and grabbed his ankles and thrust my cummy cock bare into his hot little fuckhole.  I fucked him hard like a crazed animal for 15 more minutes at least as he moaned until I had a second, but much smaller release into his boihole.  So fucking hot! 

Guest ff-whole

Most of the time I only want it in my ass, but sometimes when the top wants to squirt it over me or in my hand I take his cummy dick in my mouth to take a taste... I once had a verso cum in mouth and he tasted really good, but I had others taste real crap.

Wish I could tell in advance if it tastes good, but you can't. Unless you know from before. The good tasting guy has moved on and not around anymore... What a pitty...

A not so good tasting guy shoots like a rocket and only wants to shoot over me... Next time I'll try to have him shoot it up my opened hole. He does not want to enter my hole bare.

All depends on the guy you are sucking and where the cock is postioned. If the guy is a shooter I find you normally fel it more with just the head in your mouth,,guys that dribble are hader to feel..although you should feel the cock pulsing on your tongue