Feel it Shooting in Your Mouth?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest peepee-love

I'm not into the deep-throating; I'd surely gag! I maneuver the guy's penis so that it rubs up against the inside of my cheeks. When he organs, I can easily feel his semen squirting! When he finishes ejaculating, I love to toss his slimy goo around in my mouth for a bit tasting it before swallowing. I know this sounds weird, but I love the naughtiness of knowing that the semen I swallow should rightfully have been deposited into a lady's vagina to make a baby! I'm so very bad...I love it!

Guest peepee-love

I'm not into the deep-throating; I'd surely gag! I maneuver the guy's penis so that it rubs up against the inside of my cheeks. When he orgasms, I can easily feel his semen squirting! When he finishes ejaculating, I love to toss his slimy goo around in my mouth for a bit tasting it before swallowing. I know this sounds weird, but I love the naughtiness of knowing that the semen I swallow should rightfully have been deposited into a lady's vagina to make a baby! I'm so very bad...I love it!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the feel of a throbbing cock squirting a big load in my mouth....wave after wave hitting your throat. Then as he pulls out look up at him in appreciation with my tongue coated in his load and keeping it in my mouth for 10 to 15 seconds before I swallow it all.

Edited by chie

Of course you can feel it. My boyfriend loves to cum in my mouth, and he shoots more than anyone I've been with, so it's quite the mouthful. It's a lot less mess when you can just swallow it down, something I've always loved doing. I'm a pretty good cocksucker according to the men I've swallowed

• Upvote 1

You feel it and taste it. However, I had a guy last night who took a whip of poppers and pushed his cock deep down my throat. Didn't feel a thing. Only tasted his remaining cum when he pulled his cock back out. While the sight was hot, I was disappointed that I didn't feel anything and only got to taste so little

• 2 weeks later...

I love sucking cock and I'm good at it - when I get the opportunity.  I've had a hundred or so loads in my mouth, from a few drops to massive loads, and I have never felt it shoot out - more of a blob in my mouth after his cock swells and gets a bit harder. I  love the taste so I always swirl it around in my mouth for a while.