Feel it Shooting in Your Mouth?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i guess i always "know", but do not always feel the load.  You can tell with most dudes when they are cumming.  If you are at all tuned into their pulse, breathing, rhythm, you know when the goods are fixing to be delivered.   But depending on the guy, you don't always feel the actual shot.   it does happen, and it is really hot when it does,     

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Its usually better if he has a huge load built up or is a heavy cummer.

I know a top that does Kegels all day long. First time he came in my mouth, I thought he blew the back of my brains out. His jizz erupted with a lot of force...probably could paint the ceiling if he wanted to.

It varies.  Sometimes I can feel it squirting in my mouth and other times it is just as you stated, just a slight taste of cum.  It probably depends on how large the load is and how recently the top dumped a previous load.

• 1 month later...

If you can't feel the cum spraying into your mouth then the guy must be a dribbler. I find that the guys that really spray it or shoot it forcefully will have their cock heads expand (swell) just before shooting. If the guy has a big mushroom head, it will really get big and then you should feel the spurts hitting the top and back of your throat. Of course you will also taste his cum at that point as well. Put it all together and it is sheer bliss.

Guest Boxir55

With most guys I get enough to sort of half fill my mouth. If there are some stringy bits in it I sort of play about with them on my tongue then swollow. I prefer strong tasting cum to the more tasteless stuff.

It depends on the guy I'm sucking and where his cock is when he cums. If I'm deep throating him it's pretty much like you said - I just get a slight taste of cum and don't really feel him shooting. I've learned over the the years that the best way to feel and taste his load is to pull back and work only the head when he's getting ready to cum. If's he's not a vocal top and doesn't announce when he's getting close a true cock sucker should be able to tell by a man's breathing and/or facial expressions when he's getting ready to blow his load. It's a that point that I always pull back and keep just his head in my mouth to maximize feeling his cum shooting on my tongue (which is the most sensitive part of your mouth). I also like it when he pulls completely out and and jacks his load into my open mouth and I can feel each spurt landing on my tongue. After he's shot his first few spurts I put his cock back in my mouth and suck him off till he's done.

• Upvote 1

Sucked a guy the other night with a rather small dick. Not being one to discriminate, I went to work on him. When he shot, it was like a fire hose directed at the back of my throat. No question there that I felt it. Want to do the guy again to see if he shoots like that all the time.

• Upvote 1

Having a guy cum in your mouth is the best especially if he's vocal and aggressive. I love running my tongue down the shaft as I'm swallowing cock. So far I cab deep throat a eight inches with almost no problem. If I'm on poppers not only will I deep throat it but hold down for a bit.

But that moment they shoot that load is like nirvana, the most intoxicating part of man on bitch sex