Feel it Shooting in Your Mouth?

met a great guy yesterday on Grindr, young twink wanted daddy to suck him.  Went to his apartment, came in, said hi, then went to his  room and hit my knees.   Great looking guy, tall lean, smooth body.... sucked him hard then proceeded to edge him for a bit.  Soon enough he was asking if Dad wanted his load... boy did I.   He started to cum and proceeded to shoot a few strong spurts into my mouth, one of my biggest loads in recent memory... when he was done ... I savored the load and gulped it down.   Hoping this becomes a regular thing.   

• Upvote 4

Rawboyz,

It depends on the guy. Some shoot buckets of cum, others just slowly fill your mouth with HOT cum!! Very tasty!

I had cum breath all the way home after being at Steamworks Toronto until 7:30 AM on New Year's Day… Loved it!

Read1

It really depend on the guy and also where his cock is in my mouth. If the guy shoots hard and I'm sucking with my lips wrapped around his head I can definitely feel it shooting into my mouth. I can only feel his cock throbbing,  not the cum shooting if I'm taking his cock into my throat. I prefer to keep my lips wrapped around his head when I make a guy cum because I love the taste. I miss out on the amazing taste when my top shoves his cock down my throat as he's cumming. 

It really depends on the guy. If he's been saving up his nut and his first ejaculation is in your mouth, you will feel it shooting. His dick will spasm as hot jets of cum splash against the back of your throat or tongue. You may have to swallow hard initially to keep your mouth from overflowing. If its not his first nut, you will still feel his cock spasm but it will be more of a warmth spreading throughout your mouth and tongue. 

Two things I like to do as I'm blowing a guy and he's about to cum is: 1) pull the skin taut on his cock by griping it hard around the base and slightly pushing down into his crotch to heighten the sensitivity of his dick, and 2) gently squeeze his balls, feeling them leap and dance in my hand as his nutsac contracts with each cum shot. The feeling of the ejaculation, his balls contracting and dick spasming in my hands, hot sweet cum slashing in my mouth as my tongue swirls all over his cock head....pure delight.

• Upvote 1

I fucking love the feeling of a load hitting the back of my throat, especially through a gloryhole. Totally anonymous. Both there for the same reason - one to get off and one to pleasure. Some guys just soft shoot gobs of cum depending on when they last shot. Others, like I mentioned, shoot it hard. Does't matter how they shoot as long as I can get every fucking drop. If I'm getting fucked, then there's nothing like knowing you've done your job and that cock is pumping and pulsating it's payload up my fuckhole. The reward is turning around and cleaning the leftover cum off his dick and shitting out the fresh load into my palm and eating it in front of him. I usually can get a straight guy hard again just by looking at that. They know they've got a fucking slut on their hands.

• 1 month later...

The first time I took a load orally was in the woods with a guy I hooked up through a personals ad in a local circular. Remember those days? Ha. He was a hard shooter and a heavy one. I could feel squirt after squirt hit the back of my throat. So hot and delicious. I was hooked. The most intense cock sucking experience of my life and one that I hope to repeat every time I press my face to a gloryhole.

I love it when I feel their cock head start to swell and I know the cum will follow soon.  I try to suck and swallow as much as I can which generally causes a lot of moaning and OMG's from the guy I am sucking.  I don't taste it very much as I am taking it right down my throat.

Like so many others said, sometimes you feel it and sometimes you don't.  That can depend on you or the guy you're sucking.  If it's going fast and deep all the way to the end, you might not feel or taste a thing, or you might just feel changes to his dick as he's cumming, even if you don't feel spurts of cum actually shooting out and hitting your tongue or mouth or throat.  But other guys cum in long, strong shots and you can really feel it.  

I used to suck off a young guy who came lots, but it was in an oozing fashion.  You could taste it, a whole mouthful of it, but rarely felt a thing.  He didn't shake or make any noise or do anything else to let me know he was cumming.  It was just the taste that let me know it was happening.  

The longer I do this sort of thing, the less I care about the feeling or even the taste, just knowing he came even if it was a drop and down my throat so I didn't feel or taste a thing, is enough for me.  Perhaps I've had too much cum, lol, but now I care more about getting him off regardless of whether I get the traditional "reward" in any traditional way.  

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Boxir55

Mostly I feel it filling my mouth when he comes, his cock sort of pulses and and I feel that too. Some guys make a bit of noise when they com and I like to hear that. I prefer to fuck myself so I don't get sucked off much, I cum a fair amount and I did once have a guy get it down his nose, it was a bit messy as he pulled away and the rest of my load sort of went everywhere. 

• 3 weeks later...

I feel it, but I do something I bet is different than most. 

One it's clear a guy is about to bust, I pull out his dick until just the head and an inch or so beyond that are in my mouth. Then I tighten my lips as much as I can, and suck on the head. 

OMG the feeling of a dick thickening and pulsing ... and the hot feeling of cum in my mouth is hot!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

yes I do feel it when some one is cumin in my mouth.  Just love the feel of pulsating and the squirt.  I was sucking one guy off and when he cam I could barely keep up swallowing

almost chocked with so much sperm being unloaded in my mouth.  I need to get in touch with him again. I've sucked him off at three times and am alway surprised by the size of his loads.

• Upvote 1

Guest 24collegekid420

For me as a cock sucking bottom yes i love the feeling of the warm silk like fluid in my mouth and feel it slide, glide down my throat. Ive been sucking cock since i was a young boy. Over the years the taste of cum has gotten tastier and more delightful. I love sucking and swallowing cock and the juicy reward. I do feel the cum and taste the difference. When its in my mouth. I also feel like its a completely full breakfast lunch or dinner meal.