Feel it Shooting in Your Mouth?

• 2 weeks later...

Do feel it, but it never seems to be the intense, huge, cum blast we all crave, unfortunately. Pick up the taste and texture of the load on the tongue. Like to have his cock fully in my mouth when he explodes not to waste a drop.

I love getting swallowing cum and sharing it with others. I absolutely feel it when a guy is gushing his cum down my throat and inside my mouth. There's only been one time when its actually been so much that it dripped down my chin. I tried to catch it with my hands, cause I NEVER want to waste good cum :)

• Upvote 1

I can't say I enjoy having my cock sucked but I love going down on a guy, licking hid balls his shaft and even his arse before deep throating him. 

The sensation and the taste as he shoots thick warm cum in my mouth and down my throat is the best  

• 2 months later...

feeling it cums in two ways. I can always feel his cock pulsing in my mouth as he shoots his nut juice into me. How much i feel that actual juice shooting into my mouth depends largely on how forcefully he cums. But as soon as I have that taste of warm male nut juice on my tongue I'm savoring it like the sexual fine wine that it is before i swallow it and make his male essence a part of me

• Like 1

Last saturday I suck a cock and his legs was shaking and he told me how great was my mouth. Eventually he holds my head and shot a warm and abundant load in my mouth, it has the same feeling when I got cum in my mouth on first time. Hot, creamy, sharp, sweet,... with a characteristic after taste.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

The first time I saw Cum shooting out of a Cock I wished I was catching it in my mouth! I've sucked about 35 cocks and always got their Cum. Most within 10 minutes. I luv feeling their Cock get Warmer and Harder and I moan in anticipation... haven't had many shooters, but I do luv feeling it 'splash and swirl' in the back of my mouth. I Luv Cum. Never tasted bad Cum... and it's Creamy texture Turns me On ! I enjoy getting a Man Hard and being able to give them a BJ and of course, Swallowing every drop.

Had one of my regular married buds come through this morning and fuck my throat nice and deep. Sucked him nice and sloppy for a good 45 minutes before he was finally ready to blow. Little bummed that I wasn’t able to taste the load, but still LOVE LOVE LOVE that feeling of him taking me by the ears, and jamming his cock all the way down my throat until my nose is shaking hands with his bush and he’s pumping a thick load down my throat. 

love being a slut

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I started to suck again after a long absence, just before the pandemic shut everything down! I love feeling and tasting the guy's load as it shoots in my mouth! Every single time I taste a load it reminds me just how much I love sucking guys off when they need it! It's such a powerful taste and smell, I love it! Just before they shoot, you can feel their cocks pulsing and getting slightly harder before they release down my throat! 

First thing I have to say is:::

LOVE THE FEELING

Yes, I happen to Like the feeling as a guy "cums" in my mouth. 

The Heat of that very first squirt is for me, Very Intense, 

It marks the time that I have once again provided Please for him.

As proof to this above statement, what I have done in the past and,

Continue to this very day,

Is, 

I will stop sucking/licking and look up in hopes of seeing the true reaction in there eyes.

At that point kind of my way of showing Who and What I am to them, 

I will ask them, 

"Please tell me as you get close to Orgasm, or before you "Cum".

I quickly explain that I want to enjoy there Orgasm with them by Feeling it shoot into my mouth. 

Then I quickly return to providing the pleasure that a Good Cock Suck should.

When I am warned/told it is about to happen, I can then know I have done my job well

😉

I then find MY pleasure in using my tongue to taste, 

and play with the Hot fresh "cum" in my mouth before swallowing.

This makes for one Happy Cock Sucker, (me) and one Happy "cum" drained Top.

On 5/5/2017 at 9:54 AM, OtterTopLDN said:

Do feel it, but it never seems to be the intense, huge, cum blast we all crave, unfortunately. Pick up the taste and texture of the load on the tongue. Like to have his cock fully in my mouth when he explodes not to waste a drop.

exactly